91 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

had i known she really did not love me and only brought me here to suffer me and inslave me i never would have come here. everything i read about americans mistreating their foreign spouses is true. i just have to protect myself from her wickedness. no man can go through all that I have gone through with this woman.

Giving you the freedom to move on with your own life and hold your own pants up (and heat your own house) is not enslavement sport.

Not everything I have read about immigrants who just want to use their spouses to their and their family's benefit is true but it appears to be true in your case.

had i known she really did not love me and only brought me here to suffer me and inslave me i never would have come here. everything i read about americans mistreating their foreign spouses is true. i just have to protect myself from her wickedness. no man can go through all that I have gone through with this woman.

i don't get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

u people are just siding with her becuz she is the american. i am here alone. i need to hear my brothers experience with these women. the evil acts they do will not go unpunished by God. i know it is he who will deliever me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is a staggering market for American husbands.

But not for American wives.

It speaks to the difference in quality. Conversely, the quality of man they can attract is... lacking. Whereas the quality American men attract is top flight.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

There is a staggering market for American husbands.

But not for American wives.

It speaks to the difference in quality. Conversely, the quality of man they can attract is... lacking. Whereas the quality American men attract is top flight.

:rofl:

I seriously just spit out my tea. Every foreign/native couple involving an American I have met in Europe is a foreign man with an American woman.

Would you make your foreign wife work to pay for your housing, utilities, and food whilst you just saved your money and/or sent it home and didn't want to help her around the house?

I didn't think so.

Edit: I could have never met an American man as awesome as my husband. He is 6'6", looks like a viking, has dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes, and even practices Asatru (pre-Christian religion) just like me. Oh, and he treats me like gold. (L)

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I seriously just spit out my tea. Every foreign/native couple involving an American I have met in Europe is a foreign man with an American woman.

Would you make your foreign wife work to pay for your housing, utilities, and food whilst you just saved your money and/or sent it home and didn't want to help her around the house?

I didn't think so.

Edit: I could have never met an American man as awesome as my husband. He is 6'6", looks like a viking, has dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes, and even practices Asatru (pre-Christian religion) just like me. Oh, and he treats me like gold. (L)

thor.jpg

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

u people are just siding with her becuz she is the american. i am here alone. i need to hear my brothers experience with these women. the evil acts they do will not go unpunished by God. i know it is he who will deliever me.

american wives - oh my, there's a label.

there are other labels - is she a feminist, as well?

or is she an earth mother, a goddess?

'american wives' - the expectations can be something you never thought about, and it really smells like you'd not put any time into thinking about that. it's a different level of responsibility (on the man or husband) combined with a different outlook on life (from the wife or woman) so

it smells to me like you not know what you walked in to...

for the nonce, if you really want to make the marriage work, DO what you need to do to make the marriage work. Don't pay attention to me or the other american men here giving you advice about an american wife - we (mostly) have wives that are NOT american by birth...

Good Luck to you - you have much learning to do, parts will be painful ; if you really wish to stay with her.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

becuz i truly love her deeply. last night was not a good night. she is upset that i have a lawyer n am paying the lawyer $2500 to protect my public record against. she says she cannot believe i can do that when i only gave $300 since i started working almost as soon as I got here. she left me in our bedroom with no heat or anything to cover my body just to suffer me. she say that she knows now that she make a mistake marrying me. she called me a fool after I called her from the lawyer n tell her my lawyer said she had handled plenty cases like mine and that i need her. my wife also got mad at me when she say i tried to convince her into sex before telling her that i was not going to work to meet with my lawyer. i cannot help myself i feel so much for her. i just pray my God see me through.

Plenty of cases like yours? Like what? Your wife wants a divorce. She (CORRECTLY) told you that you can just file ROC without her. What "public record" do you want to protect? I don't know what state you're in but a no-contest divorce would be cheap, especially if it's jut "irreconcilable difference", which basically just means you don't get a long.

I'm completely with your wife on the fact that in leaving her you have thousands to spend on a lawyer, but no money to help her with bills. SHE did not do anything to you. You are doing this to yourself. You need to stop acting like a leach.

Good grief it's coin-operated! Who put the quarter in anyway?

HUGE market out there for coin-operated wifeys. Just not a local one.

I didn't think so.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm not siding with her because she's American, I am the foreigner here. I'm siding with her based on YOUR posts. You have been using her for a roof over your head. You send money "home" but don't help with bills. You put money to "save for YOUR future" but don't help out your wife, YOUR family here in the US.

You weren't alone. YOU are choosing to be alone because of your self-stated selfish desires.

He is already delivering you from your enslavement. It's called divorce. LOL

i don't get it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I seriously just spit out my tea.

Exceelent. It was a parody. :lol:

I'd make her pay in advance too.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

she left me in our bedroom with no heat or anything to cover my body just to suffer me.

I'm trying really hard not to find this statement comical but I can't help myself...a grown man "left in the bedroom with no heat to suffer"...come on?!!?!! Is this for real? Its like its trying to pave the way for a case of "abuse" - left in the cold bedroom to freeze - but its just too ridiculous. In a country of central heating, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe there would be "no heat" in the main bedroom. How do they sleep in there then? And even if its true, ummm...why didn't this grown man walk out of the bedroom and end his suffering? Again, comical.

And to add to that OP, you bounce between declaring undying love, and calling her evil - it just oozes fake. I smell a scam - and perhaps your wife realized it sooner than you were hoping. So you are afraid for your status far more than your marriage....which is why you're posting here...instead of working it out with your wife. The NUMBER ONE cause of divorce is SELFISHNESS. If you indeed want to save your marriage, stop being so selfish. And if you think its your wife who is being selfish, and you are doing everything right, then your marriage is a lost cause. Cheers! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm trying really hard not to find this statement comical but I can't help myself...a grown man "left in the bedroom with no heat to suffer"...come on?!!?!! Is this for real? Its like its trying to pave the way for a case of "abuse" - left in the cold bedroom to freeze - but its just too ridiculous. In a country of central heating, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe there would be "no heat" in the main bedroom. How do they sleep in there then? And even if its true, ummm...why didn't this grown man walk out of the bedroom and end his suffering? Again, comical.

And to add to that OP, you bounce between declaring undying love, and calling her evil - it just oozes fake. I smell a scam - and perhaps your wife realized it sooner than you were hoping. So you are afraid for your status far more than your marriage....which is why you're posting here...instead of working it out with your wife. The NUMBER ONE cause of divorce is SELFISHNESS. If you indeed want to save your marriage, stop being so selfish. And if you think its your wife who is being selfish, and you are doing everything right, then your marriage is a lost cause. Cheers! :girlwerewolf2xn:

I went thorough this same thought process.

If there was no heat in the bedroom, then there's no heat anywhere and she would be cold too

And if she had left, then why did he stay in the cold bedroom :wacko:

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.