91 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

thor.jpg

Well, he isn't quite that attractive, but we are both dedicated to Thor so I guess it fits. :whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

u people are just siding with her becuz she is the american. i am here alone. i need to hear my brothers experience with these women. the evil acts they do will not go unpunished by God. i know it is he who will deliever me.

Are you for real.... No one is siding your wife, i have been reading your posts and i have doubts about it all........ We don't even know if you are saying the truth, we can't just believe any TOM ####### and HARRY that comes on here and posts stuffs about their marriage and expect us to give you an advice on what to do....... I wish i can hear your wife's side of the story as well whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

But But.... I did give advice !!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Lol I for real have a blank stare on my face that someone is complaining that he is being asked to contribute to the household... OP go back to Nigeria, if your wife lives I worry you may not know how to figure out how to eat.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif QueenE you had me there for reallllll OMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Please outline your steps for making her a good wife for you ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i am trying to make her into a good wife. it is advice like yours that is making her not see how much i truly love her.

A good spouse loves their partner despite their flaws, works together through the rough parts of a marriage, build and keeps a home together, Puts their new family ahead of others, shares the burdens and rejoices at the triumphs of their union. They do not put their own self interest ahead of the union, and the do not run from the work of making this work. NOTE that SPOUSE is gender neutral.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Everything you listed as "man chores" except the car repairs, my husband and I share. I like being "handy".

I am with you on that since my husband is not here I am doing all of those including the car repairs... Even when he does get here he is far from a mechanic.. I dont think there are man chores and woman chores... you are in a marriage you came together as one for god sake do it together as one... help each other work together. take care of each other let the rest of the world take care of itself.. your husband or your wife which ever has to come first in your life or dont get married. I never believed in seperate bank accounts I learned this from my parents if my father had money my mother had money and visa versa. If they were broke they were broke together. They were married 61 years when my dad passed away... And loved each other just as much or more than the day they married... Pay the bills by the groceries than if there are needs or wants then you deal with those. OP with your opinion.. I think the divorce is exactly what you want...

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Please outline your steps for making her a good wife for you ?

Yes I think we'd all love to hear how to go about being a good wife...

:whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

We both decide what is for dinner.

If one of the spouses is spending the family into debt, then I would say that relationship has more than just money problems. It's all about respecting each other, if there's no respect, then the relationship is in trouble from day one.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.