TeeKay11

September 2022 NVC submissions thread

111 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mpowie said:

Finally got DQ'd after one RFE. Last submission September 16!!! So happy!!!

Congrats!! may I ask what your RFE was for?

We submitted ours 10 days after you, it seems like they are moving quicker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mpowie said:

Finally got DQ'd after one RFE. Last submission September 16!!! So happy!!!

Congrats! Makes me optimistic! My last submission after RFE was 17-October-2022. A month away I hope!

5 hours ago, Chanel H. said:

Congrats!! may I ask what your RFE was for?

We submitted ours 10 days after you, it seems like they are moving quicker

Birth certificate. I submitted one from the old issuing government body, apparently it changed

Timeline
On 11/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, chadonius said:

Congrats! Makes me optimistic! My last submission after RFE was 17-October-2022. A month away I hope!

Hi, congratulations

do you have an idea how long is taking to get an interview at the embassy in Amman? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tiff2 said:

Hi, congratulations

do you have an idea how long is taking to get an interview at the embassy in Amman? 

I don’t want to think about it actually. I heard it’s a year or more. I pray that it becomes faster! There’s a girl on here who got DQ in Aug 2021 and just got her interview this month. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Tiff2 said:

Hi, congratulations

7 hours ago, chadonius said:

I don’t want to think about it actually. I heard it’s a year or more. I pray that it becomes faster! There’s a girl on here who got DQ in Aug 2021 and just got her interview this month. 

Hey guys, it’s 6 months now. DQ January-April 2022 are scheduled for interview next month.

They’ve been clearing 4 months of backlog per month. DQ August 2021-December 2021 are having their interviews this month. It’s going good.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Hey guys, it’s 6 months now. DQ January-April 2022 are scheduled for interview next month.

They’ve been clearing 4 months of backlog per month. DQ August 2021-December 2021 are having their interviews this month. It’s going good.

Inshallah. This process has been terrible. I just want it over. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
59 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

Submitted our RFE on September 22nd (Orginal W-2 forms instead of Transcript).
Hoping to get a verdict in the next few days.

Weird, thought you don't need to upload W2 if you have transcript, only if you choose to use tax return

Timeline
1 hour ago, aerodnight said:

Weird, thought you don't need to upload W2 if you have transcript, only if you choose to use tax return

Less than a year ago when the NVC phone line was still up, a member of the forum asked them why they are requesting a W2 when she’s provided them a full tax transcript, and they said they’re required now.

So I suggest everyone who has W2/1099s to upload them or to write up a letter explaining they don’t have them otherwise.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Less than a year ago when the NVC phone line was still up, a member of the forum asked them why they are requesting a W2 when she’s provided them a full tax transcript, and they said they’re required now.

So I suggest everyone who has W2/1099s to upload them or to write up a letter explaining they don’t have them otherwise.

Hi I have a question.

So we have gotten two RFEs . Our last submission was sept 27. Both RFEs requested for the joint sponsor's w2/1099 for 2020. The joint sponsor thought the reason they are probably still requesting is because he filled the tax return jointly with his wife in 2020 and the numbers were not adding up.

So he submitted all w2/1099 of his wife to show that he filed tax jointly with his wife that year so the numbers can add up, is there something else we are missing here? Wouldn't want another RFE , its really draining.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.