Sarge2155

March 2022 - AOS Filers

129 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/23/2022 at 8:02 AM, Reign72 said:

I have also an IOE number. Is electronic processing faster or slower?

I believe all AOS receipts come with an IOE number. I’d just like to know where mine will be processed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
18 minutes ago, IvoryandRebecca said:

I believe all AOS receipts come with an IOE number. I’d just like to know where mine will be processed.

I hear faster voz it means it’s been processed online instead of being sent to an office

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
  • EAC - Eastern Adjudication Center (Vermont Service Center)
  • WAC - Western Adjudication Center (California Service Center)
  • LIN - Lincoln Service Center (Nebraska Service Center)
  • SRC - Southern Regional Center (Texas Service Center)
  • NBC - National Benefits Center
  • MSC - Missouri Service Center (National Benefits Center)
  • IOE - USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS)

Glad to join the March AOS group! 
I have a few updates. NOA1 received last week / Biometrics scheduled / and RFIE Received today for my birth certificate which I definitely included in the packet😑

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi. We filed in mid-March and have our biometrics appointment on 4/21. Even though I already submitted it with the initial applications, I also got an RFE for my (petitioner’s) proof of citizenship (birth certificate and passport.

2 hours ago, cjsieger said:

Hi. We filed in mid-March and have our biometrics appointment on 4/21. Even though I already submitted it with the initial applications, I also got an RFE for my (petitioner’s) proof of citizenship (birth certificate and passport.

It's so cool you got NOA just one day after you filed. Did you receive a text message notification? My AOS packet was delivered to Phoenix lockbox facility on March 29th but still have not received any text notification yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello! We submitted the AOS+work permit+advance parole on March 17th (Chicago lockbox), delivered on the 18th, no news at all until yesterday night when I finally received my case numbers by text! They start with MSC.

Now the check has been cashed and my NOA1 seems to be March 31st. Crossing fingers everything goes smoothly!

Edited by Sisi1992

K-1 visa

02/01/2021: I-129F package shipped with UPS

02/03/2021: package delivered to Texas Lockbox  (NOA1)

03/15/2021: payment charged on CC

03/16/2021: confirmation sms with receipt

09/18/2021: case approved (NOA2)

10/11/2021: NVC case number assigned (called NVC on the 12th)

11/09/2021: In transit

11/15/2021: Ready

11/16/2021: packet delivered to the consulate, interview scheduled

01/11/2022: medicals

01/12/2022: interview

01/12/2022: VISA APPROVED

02/05/2022: moving to Wisconsin 🥰

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi everyone. 

Fellow March AOS filer here..NOA1 3/7.

Spouse did biometrics yesterday, 4/11, and we got a notification stating EAD card is being produced this morning. Surprised at how fast things are moving! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
13 minutes ago, RJones said:

Hi everyone. 

Fellow March AOS filer here..NOA1 3/7.

Spouse did biometrics yesterday, 4/11, and we got a notification stating EAD card is being produced this morning. Surprised at how fast things are moving! 

That's crazy fast! Congratulations to you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Received RFE for I485 on 18th March. Completed biometrics on April 7th. Hired attorney to redo our I485. She posted it on the 12th. Does anyone know if they will text/notify us when they receive it?

3 hours ago, Aoife&Cam said:

Received RFE for I485 on 18th March. Completed biometrics on April 7th. Hired attorney to redo our I485. She posted it on the 12th. Does anyone know if they will text/notify us when they receive it?

By posted, do you mean uploaded it on the USCIS account? If so, it usually updates automatically once they receive it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.