Sarge2155

March 2022 - AOS Filers

129 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
15 minutes ago, nevernotinblack said:

By posted, do you mean uploaded it on the USCIS account? If so, it usually updates automatically once they receive it.

No, I mean posted in the mail. I previously submitted it with the G1145 form but the RFE didn't have one.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

K1 married to USC

PD - 3/31/2022

E-notifications were received - 4/10/2022

(for I-485 and I-765)

RFIE - 4/14/2022 (have no idea what could it be other then their mistake again. I have a video showing what I sent and after dozens of attentive rewatch sessions we have not found a possible good reason for RFIE)

Rejected (due to unknown reasons) I-131 was rejected and received by mail 4/14/2022

There are still no paper notices…

It slows down this already life taking process

Edited by Vladislav667

Timeline
10 hours ago, Vladislav667 said:

K1 married to USC

PD - 3/31/2022

E-notifications were received - 4/10/2022

(for I-485 and I-765)

RFIE - 4/14/2022 (have no idea what could it be other then their mistake again. I have a video showing what I sent and after dozens of attentive rewatch sessions we have not found a possible good reason for RFIE)

Rejected (due to unknown reasons) I-131 was rejected and received by mail 4/14/2022

There are still no paper notices…

It slows down this already life taking process

Just got a notification in a case tracker “biometric appointment was scheduled” still didn’t receive any papers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I just got the biometric appointment notice, on May 12th! But I am confused because the Application Support Center I'm supposed to go (Waukegan, IL) is not the one I was expecting (Milwaukee, WI).

K-1 visa

02/01/2021: I-129F package shipped with UPS

02/03/2021: package delivered to Texas Lockbox  (NOA1)

03/15/2021: payment charged on CC

03/16/2021: confirmation sms with receipt

09/18/2021: case approved (NOA2)

10/11/2021: NVC case number assigned (called NVC on the 12th)

11/09/2021: In transit

11/15/2021: Ready

11/16/2021: packet delivered to the consulate, interview scheduled

01/11/2022: medicals

01/12/2022: interview

01/12/2022: VISA APPROVED

02/05/2022: moving to Wisconsin 🥰

Timeline
On 4/22/2022 at 7:43 PM, Sisi1992 said:

I just got the biometric appointment notice, on May 12th! But I am confused because the Application Support Center I'm supposed to go (Waukegan, IL) is not the one I was expecting (Milwaukee, WI).

Same. Got one in Philadelphia although we live closer to mt laurel location in nj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

A little late to the party but my wife and son's setup is:
03/28/2022 - Shipped both paperwork for all 3 applications

03/31/2022 - NOA-1 for all 3

04/2022 - received physical paperwork (since we received all the paperwork, including biometric appointments, it was spread over 2-3 days of mail but was within 2 weeks of the NOA-1 date.

04/14/2022 - RFE for only my wife's I-485 due to the I-864 missing my proof of citizenship.  As soon as we saw the digital RFE after receiving all the other paperwork, we put together everything to send out.  I sent my passport scan

04/21/2022 - RFE response received

05/05/2022 - Biometrics appt scheduled.

I am not living on hopes and dreams, but I am curious how the process will go after the biometrics appointment for both of them.  

Timeline
22 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

A little late to the party but my wife and son's setup is:
03/28/2022 - Shipped both paperwork for all 3 applications

03/31/2022 - NOA-1 for all 3

04/2022 - received physical paperwork (since we received all the paperwork, including biometric appointments, it was spread over 2-3 days of mail but was within 2 weeks of the NOA-1 date.

04/14/2022 - RFE for only my wife's I-485 due to the I-864 missing my proof of citizenship.  As soon as we saw the digital RFE after receiving all the other paperwork, we put together everything to send out.  I sent my passport scan

04/21/2022 - RFE response received

05/05/2022 - Biometrics appt scheduled.

I am not living on hopes and dreams, but I am curious how the process will go after the biometrics appointment for both of them.  

When you did you RFE did you submit it electronically or sent it in the mail? Did they send you a notice that they received it? I sent mine in the mail but I have no indication if they have received it or not.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Aoife&Cam said:

When you did you RFE did you submit it electronically or sent it in the mail? Did they send you a notice that they received it? I sent mine in the mail but I have no indication if they have received it or not.

I was going to suggest submitting electronically but we ended up going the snail mail route.  We sent UPS ground and tracked that dude because of our past experiences with RFEs during the 129F process.  I saw the package arrive and checked her account.  Her account showed "received request for evidence" within a couple days of receipt.  You almost have to treat it like it takes 24-48 hours for the system to reflect (even though at times this is not true).  

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Aoife&Cam said:

After my last reply I checked your timeline.  If you have a USCIS account based on your NOA1, then I would check the case history of the I-485 unless yours did not have to do with US Citizen proof of citizenship.  Either way, it will probably be nested in one of those case history tabs (for 1 of the 3 applications).  If not, you should be able to "ask emma" for a case history.  I would assume at least.

Timeline
On 4/25/2022 at 10:57 PM, Keithn85 said:

After my last reply I checked your timeline.  If you have a USCIS account based on your NOA1, then I would check the case history of the I-485 unless yours did not have to do with US Citizen proof of citizenship.  Either way, it will probably be nested in one of those case history tabs (for 1 of the 3 applications).  If not, you should be able to "ask emma" for a case history.  I would assume at least.

I have been checking online and it says 'April 7th Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time.' We went sent the RFE on the 11th of April. There is no update on the case status online or in the mail to say they have received the RFE.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My biometrics was on Apr 20th and til today th3 status says are actively reviewing your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. I hope all is well. 

Timeline

Updating.  Wife and child had their biometric appointments today and status changed (30 minutes afterwards) to Actively reviewing.  Not saying it is any speed setup but that is still better than what the 129F would say with "case was received."  The officer told my wife that the child's first/last name were switched.  We both overlooked it on both the NOA-1 and Bio appt notices.  We called USCIS a little bit ago and they put in a request to update it.  I tried before the call to do it online but it did not like the form type vs the case number.  Either way, we were told it would either be corrected immediately on all documents or the Adjudication of the officer will correct. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Yay, today I got the notification that interview is ready to be scheduled! So I would guess that now I only have to wait and check the mail box obsessively everyday till the notice arrives 😅

K-1 visa

02/01/2021: I-129F package shipped with UPS

02/03/2021: package delivered to Texas Lockbox  (NOA1)

03/15/2021: payment charged on CC

03/16/2021: confirmation sms with receipt

09/18/2021: case approved (NOA2)

10/11/2021: NVC case number assigned (called NVC on the 12th)

11/09/2021: In transit

11/15/2021: Ready

11/16/2021: packet delivered to the consulate, interview scheduled

01/11/2022: medicals

01/12/2022: interview

01/12/2022: VISA APPROVED

02/05/2022: moving to Wisconsin 🥰

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sisi1992 said:

Yay, today I got the notification that interview is ready to be scheduled! So I would guess that now I only have to wait and check the mail box obsessively everyday till the notice arrives 😅

The AOS interview? Wow, that was quick!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.