Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, State and Maine said:

July 21st for me!!!!

made a grown man cry on FaceTime with his wife 

Congratulations! I'm so stoke and happy for you!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Hi all,

I am trying to make an appointment with Dr Cheema.

I sent them an email just now including all my information as they instructed on their

website. Even though I read all instruction, I still think I might have missed something

and there should be another way to make an appointment such as online.

Can you tell me if I am doing it right? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Magnolian said:

Hi again all

I tried to register my appointment with them, but it said my case number is not ready for an

appointment. Should I wait and try again? I just received the IL this morning....

any comment will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I remember reading somewhere (maybe FAQ) that it can take a day to process before you’re able to register the appointment! So I would just wait and try again :) congrats on your interview! 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Magnolian said:

Hi again all

I tried to register my appointment with them, but it said my case number is not ready for an

appointment. Should I wait and try again? I just received the IL this morning....

I strongly suggest going over the FAQ.the answer to this question (you’ll need to wait 24-48 hours) and many other crucial points of information are there to help it make it easier for you!

Edited by NimF

Timeline
3 hours ago, alphabetagamma said:

Thanks for your advice. I'll wait this week to get an update. Hope I'll get one. 

I just thought of something. You say you submitted on May 17, but if you submitted after NVC work hours, they may consider that submission to be received on May 18. So perhaps they are reviewing your application today/ tomorrow. I am positive you will get DQ this week. 😊 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Magnolian said:

Hi again all

I booked mine with dr cheema this morning no problems. They asked for case number and gave me an appointment for the 29th of june

11 minutes ago, State and Maine said:

I booked mine with dr cheema this morning no problems. They asked for case number and gave me an appointment for the 29th of june

Hi thank you very much for your reply. What number did you call them? I tried to call them at the number listed on their website and it went to did-did sound and didn’t go through for some reason. Will try again as soon as I get home. Thanks again!

46 minutes ago, MadKittyCat said:

I remember reading somewhere (maybe FAQ) that it can take a day to process before you’re able to register the appointment! So I would just wait and try again :) congrats on your interview! 

Hi thanks so much. i will read through FAQ. I have read it a million times before, but don’t remember anything😀

Timeline
2 hours ago, Magnolian said:

Hi all,

I am trying to make an appointment with Dr Cheema.

I sent them an email just now including all my information as they instructed on their

website. Even though I read all instruction, I still think I might have missed something

and there should be another way to make an appointment such as online.

Can you tell me if I am doing it right? Thanks, I appreciate it.

I also sent them an email this morning (around 8am) and got a response within the hour. The document they sent me does state that they only book appointments 7am to 12noon only, so you probably won't hear from them until tomorrow morning.

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

I-130 NOA1: February 25, 2020

I-130 NOA2: May 26, 2020

NVC DQ: September 9, 2020

Interview: July 2, 2021 (APPROVED!)

CR1 Visa Received: July 12, 2021

Hi all, 

i was just reading FAQ and it states that new name for Police certificate  is Criminal Record Check for Personal Use. I recently went to Commissionaire and received a new PC. Since I am not sure if it meets new requirement, can you guys take a look and let me know if it is the right one? Thanks. I really appreciate it.

81E72B22-1F68-4F6A-BD1B-DACCEE224AC5.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.