Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public CONTINUED

2,920 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Flowergirl 737 said:

That's me yeah, Sorry!!!! I just realized that there is a part where you have to register online. So not sure if I have to do that or not. I guess I better do it. It is for them to send back the passport . 

You really came in like a wrecking ball and have me so vicariously stressed out for you 😂 I really hope you can still register oh my god.

IR1 - DQ Oct 16 2020

---

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet 
(follow instructions at the top of the page and DM @Hawk Riders to be added)

CR1- Approved today... At least I think! haha The interview itself was pretty easy and straightforward, I was in and out within about 45 minutes.

Gave all my original documents at the 1st window but the computer froze so she had to move me to a different window and another lady finished it. Sat back down to read the pamphlet and was called to the 2nd window before I even finished the last page.

At the second window the officer had me take my oath and asked me a few simple questions about my husband, how we met, his kids and our wedding. She told me she has everything they need and could approve the visa. She said she was going to give me the white letter, which was the Welcome letter. As we made some small talk as she pulled out a second sheet to which she circled the website I could go to to track the return of my passport and said I should have it back within 2 or 3 weeks. I took the papers from her through the window and placed them in the front of my binder. I as trying not to jump for joy or cry at the same time! But my heart shattered when I got back to the hotel realized the one paper she gave me wasn't actually the welcome letter, but instead is a sheet of paper that explained how to send in additional documentation. Either I misunderstood real bad, she gave me the wrong paper or there is something else they need that I wasn’t told about... 

I have checked my status on the case tracker and it already says “Issued” with the note underneath that says it is undergoing the necessary administrative processing (which I was under the impression this is a normal message to receive). Please tell me this is a good sign!  

Has this happened to anyone else? Has anyone else received the second paper with passport tracking info? Is it actually possible I was given the incorrect form/paper? Should I be worried? I have been wracking my brain and hoping for the best. 

Timeline

@Hawk Riders with due respect sir, I know my wife's case has not been DQ'd yet, but if it's okay with y'all, may I request that we may be included with the VJ Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa Data spread sheet?

She only have 3 civil documents waiting before she complete all and submit to NVC. She just applied last Mon for RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check here at Burnaby, and thank you for the picture posted on the 20/21RCMP update and for other pictures shared by @KStene22. With these my wife's application went smooth. Hoping we receive it sooner before I go back to US.

The other docs are Birth Cert from her Birth Country w/c we'll get later and the other is the Police Clearance from her Birth Country Phil. I will update my timeline as soon we have submitted all to NVC.

Hoping for your kind consideration and thank you in advance if it will be granted.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filing type: Online

Service Center: National Benefit Center

Local Field Office: San Bernardino CA

Date Filed N400: 06/2019

Biometrics Appt.: 07/2019 (25 days)

Interview Date: 01/2020 (6.5 months)

Oath & naturalization: 06/2020 (11.5 months)

:joy:Finally & Officially a U.S. Citizen! :dancing:

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, aurmorr said:

You really came in like a wrecking ball and have me so vicariously stressed out for you 😂 I really hope you can still register oh my god.

Yeah, I am sure it is ok. .I am looking for the DS-260 NUMBER. I have never seen a DS-260 number, It's not in the email or on the DS-260. 

Any idea anyone????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

@Hawk Riders with due respect sir,

...kindly refrain from using gender pronouns when you do not know the gender identity of the person or people you are addressing.

Thanks.

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
Just now, Hawk Riders said:

...kindly refrain from using gender pronouns when you do not know the gender identity of the person or people you are addressing.

Thanks.

noted and sorry about that. 

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Dkw said:

it already says “Issued” with the note underneath that says it is undergoing the necessary administrative processing (which I was under the impression this is a normal message to receive).

Issued = approved.

Everyone following this thread, remember to check the FAQ document, where most, if not all, of your questions are Already Answered :)

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Flowergirl 737 said:

Yeah, I am sure it is ok. .I am looking for the DS-260 NUMBER. I have never seen a DS-260 number, It's not in the email or on the DS-260. 

Any idea anyone????

check out the FAQ document, I think the number you are asking here is the DS-260 Confirmation number, as mentioned on the FAQ.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

15 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

Issued = approved.

Everyone following this thread, remember to check the FAQ document, where most, if not all, of your questions are Already Answered :)

Appreciated thank you. I did check the FAQ, which is what gave me a bit of piece of mind with the Issued and the AP note underneath. Just makes me nervous not actually getting “the welcome letter” that most people seemed to get if approved at the interview. 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ME_RHEDZ77 said:

check out the FAQ document, I think the number you are asking here is the DS-260 Confirmation number, as mentioned on the FAQ.

I found it!!! It was on the CEAC portal. I registered it's for them to be able to send me the passport back, but it is also an online interview registration. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, annierob said:

Seems like there’s no movement today. Fingers crossed the next batch gets their ILs tomorrow 🤞

It’s not impossible something could happen today but also you’re probably very correct. Can’t wait for my brain to scream all day anyways

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

Edited by aurmorr

IR1 - DQ Oct 16 2020

---

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet 
(follow instructions at the top of the page and DM @Hawk Riders to be added)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.