Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, hollyeliz said:

Filed i751 on 01/04–delivered sometime between 01/06 and 01/11 (assuming it got there on time). Still waiting. 

Hi all!

good news on this end. I called USCIS and received my receipt number beginning with EAC this morning. Here’s the timeline all said and done:

sent package via usps: 01/04

received at lock box: 01/19

receipt number uploaded: 02/22

tbd on receiving my NOA.

now I just have to figure out what the tea on EAC is. Good luck every body!

Just an update:  We submitted i751 and it was received on Jan 13th.

We received our NOA and extension document yesterday the 22nd

Check was cashed Friday the 19th.

Text also received Friday the 19th.

So we are breathing again

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 2/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, Kuneesa said:

From what I've gathered reading the previous threads, CR-1 visa holders are being assigned to MSC and will have interviews scheduled in the future. Everybody else seems to have their interviews/bio etc. waived.

I am seeing EAC for many people in NY/NJ and surrounding areas. I didn't think they assigned service centers based on geography of the filer. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 2/22/2021 at 8:58 AM, Rick_rick said:

Delivered on 01/20/21, still waiting.........

As of end of the day today(02/23/2021). My bank account shows pending amount of 680 to USCIS. So May be in couple of weeksI hope receipt will be delivered.

11 minutes ago, KPL said:

Received text tonight... question— what does it mean when your receipt number is WAC vs MSC? 😕

WAC - California Service Center

MSC - Missouri Service Center

if you get WAC, your interview might be waived.

“For example, the speakers confirmed that I-751 receipt numbers with the prefix MSC are routed for interview scheduling; receipt numbers that do not contain the MSC prefix (e.g., EAC, VSC, LIN, etc.) are routed to the appropriate service center for an interview waiver determination.”

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

Just now, Faith & Love said:

WAC - California Service Center

MSC - Missouri Service Center

if you get WAC, your interview might be waived.

“For example, the speakers confirmed that I-751 receipt numbers with the prefix MSC are routed for interview scheduling; receipt numbers that do not contain the MSC prefix (e.g., EAC, VSC, LIN, etc.) are routed to the appropriate service center for an interview waiver determination.”

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

Lol I figured as much. I’ve been groggy due to the covid vaccine haha. Thank you though for the response! Here’s hoping for smooth sailing from here. Haven’t received the actual notice but at least the text went through!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Rick_rick said:

As of end of the day today(02/23/2021). My bank account shows pending amount of 680 to USCIS. So May be in couple of weeksI hope receipt will be delivered.

Received text last night with LIN # .... local office is detriot. Not sure about the interview waive 🧐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 1/18/2021 at 1:33 PM, Kuneesa said:

People who filed late Nov are just now getting their checks cashed. I don’t see anyone who filed in January getting their NOA before March-April

WOW... I filed Feb 9th... Received at the AZ Box the next day ... have been checking my bank everyday to see if they charged my card... I had no idea it takes so long... We are in a process of getting a new house and I need this by May ... God.. we try and try to be good and send everything on time and pay ... and then this is what we get... Also why is it not an option to do those things onlline... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Rick_rick said:

Received text last night with LIN # .... local office is detriot. Not sure about the interview waive 🧐

13 hours ago, Rick_rick said:

One month aint that bad!! Good luck 

Edited by LLNCE NIKOLOVA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 2/22/2021 at 11:47 PM, NJMarch18 said:

Sent 1/20 via FedEx, received by USCIS on 1/21. USCIS charge pending on my credit card as of 2/22 🤗

EAC receipt number (text message notification) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.