Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

And yes, @J&D1008, I forgot to update my timeline.  :D I remembered while i was cleaning up so here we go. It should be updated soon after I post this.

Edited by Keithn85

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Keithn85 said:

Just finished moving to houston and I refreshed my case status to see an RFE.  But, that means it was looked at :).  I will let you all know as mine will be a little more delayed because of the rerouting of the move and the site being down when i tried to change addresses before i packed.

Good news Keith that your case was worked on! I'm sure the RFE will be simple. Please let us know once you find out. :) 

9 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

Just finished moving to houston and I refreshed my case status to see an RFE.  But, that means it was looked at :).  I will let you all know as mine will be a little more delayed because of the rerouting of the move and the site being down when i tried to change addresses before i packed.

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!! You have been such  a positive presence on here, wishing you a speedy process!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with everyone here. All the best to you Keith! and everyone else currently going through the RFE process. 💕

USCIS
Officially Engaged on January 02, 2021! 
I-129F Filed: January 02, 2021.
NOA1 Received: January 06, 2021.
NOA1 Hard Copy: March 03, 2021.
NOA2 Approval: August 13, 2021.
NOA2 Hard Copy: August 20, 2021.

NVC
Case File Assigned: August 29, 2021.
Case File Issued OTP: September 13, 2021.
Case In Transit: January 4, 2022.
First Ready: January 6, 2022.
Second Ready: January 24, 2022.
P3 Dated: January 24, 2022.
P3 Received by Mail: February 1, 2022.
P3 Sent: February 19, 2022.
P4 Received: February 25, 2022. 

Interview
Interviewed at the Montreal Consulate April 07, 2022.
Interview Approved: April 07, 2022.
Visa Issued: April 12, 2022.
Entry into the US: May 17, 2022.

Married: July 30, 2022!

AOS
AOS, EAD, and AP Concurrently Filed: August 12, 2022.
NOAs: August 17, 2022.
Biometrics Appointment: September 06, 2022.
RFE Courtesy Letter for Form I-693: March 24, 2023.
I-693 Completed and Returned By: April 15, 2023.
EAD and AP Approved: May 01, 2023.
EAD and AP Combo Card Issued: May 10, 2023.

AOS Approval: May 15, 2022.
Card Received: May 22, 2022.

11 hours ago, mitzab said:

If they would have worked these many cases during the whole week, a lot of us would have had a great weekend.

14th Jan

19th Jan

22nd Jan 

had double digit cases worked on today.

Congrats to all who got approved (or even RFE) as I consider that as a victory as well.

Hoping that next week will bring joy to a lot of us.

Have a good weekend.

1690023778_ScreenShot2021-08-27at11_39_14PM.png.d0f0bbf7f032e4e2cdd16a56c4f045a9.png

We are January 14th and nothing yet. I try to stay positive and not think about it all day, but it is definitely taking over my days...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I have a hard time understanding the immigration office sometimes, I look at the case on January 29, but it keeps the cases of people who applied on January 14 or earlier, this is really ridiculous

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
19 minutes ago, rprprp said:

Bazı güncellemeler sağlamak için bugün aramamı yaptım. 08/26 - 56 onaylandıktan sonra işlenen 94 vaka, 38 RFE . Daha önce de belirtildiği gibi, Pazartesi gününden itibaren, bir günde gerçekten kaç tanesinin işlendiğini kontrol etmek ve herkese ilerleme kaydedildiğini göstermek için günlük aramalar yapacağım. ☺️ Hepimizin NOA2'lerimizi almaktan heyecan duyduğumuzu biliyorum ama aynı zamanda bu davalar üzerinde çalışan çalışanlar konusunda da düşünceli olmalıyız. 🤍 Birbirimizi cesaretlendirmek ve desteklemek için buradayız - çoğumuz bir sonraki adımı çoktan geçtik ve bizi havada asılı bırakmadılar - hala burada bize manevi destek sağlıyorlar ki bence bu harika! 

6FD8AF0E-53A6-402C-9703-F0C2F9BBF5F8.jpeg

I couldn't understand anything from this template, so noa 2 table for the month of January. What exactly is the current status?  For example, which one is January 25

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, emirgenco said:

I couldn't understand anything from this template, so noa 2 table for the month of January. What exactly is the current status?  For example, which one is January 25

Under the column “cases” is the last digits of WAC numbers so just look at the one that fits yours, and that’ll give you an idea of how many around you have been processed. Hopefully that makes sense 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, emirgenco said:

I don’t have the same data @mitzab runs so I’m sorry I can’t specify which dates were processed. The Cases column, as mentioned by @Chloe99 is the ranges for the last 5 numbers of your Receipt # (WAC21900*****) columns are self-explanatory as to how many cases have been marked as Approved, Rejected, RFE, and Other. I basically just totalled them and computed the % left to give us some high level overview of how many cases are left by%.

The bottom part says As of MM/DD which is when I ran the searches. I also try my best to provide a summary of how many total cases were processed since I ran the searches just so I can make everyone feel that things are moving albeit them very slow. 

I hope this helps. :)

Edited by rprprp

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.