Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, SandyR said:

Hi Everyone!  I just found this site.  I have been looking for something like this since I filed at the end of December.  My receipt date is January 4 and still no  movement, but I'm excited because after reading all this, there is hope!!!  I'm assuming the status just changes one day from received to approved (hopefully).  Does anyone have any idea which countries are fast or slow?  I'm waiting on India.  Also wondering if the Afghanistan situation will bog things down?  Thanks to those of you doing all the hard stats work.  I have no idea where you are finding the data, but thank you!!!  

I am assuming you are checking the status of your case on uscis?  If not, then just go there maybe once a day to see.  What we do is we have apps that on android (at least the app i have) shows up to 100 cases prior to the case you enter.  I think IOS shows up to 500?  But really, just refresh it either every couple days or once a week by putting your case into the online tracker and thatll give you the status update.  Yeah you will either get a denied, approved, Request for evidence, some people were getting documents mailed but for this length of time that is probably not going to happen to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I do check my status daily (as frustrating as that gets!).  Wow - ok, apps that give updates.  This is such a long process.  Trying to not think about it and just let it happen but so anxious for the approval!!!  Good luck to you and all!  I wish this were easier.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, SandyR said:

I do check my status daily (as frustrating as that gets!).  Wow - ok, apps that give updates.  This is such a long process.  Trying to not think about it and just let it happen but so anxious for the approval!!!  Good luck to you and all!  I wish this were easier.

Hang in there.  We are all at the mercy right now but we've got this.  Hope is there.  And yeah just keep checking. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As promised, every two days. Data as of 7PM EST. I’ll leave the more detailed tracking with dates to @mitzab as I don’t know how to track based on that.

I highlighted total cases that seemed to have one each added to it - I repeated the search 3x for each and seemed like one was added for each. Anyway, 154 cases were processed within the past two days - as you see no additional rejections. My thinking is those were rejected because of insufficient funds, wrong form, or something else and not an actual rejection.

I’ll run the next update on Monday instead of Sunday. :)

D447E71B-5E19-440A-9486-D5EC61494132.jpeg

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Got RFE on Monday August 16th. Received letter today. It Was simple missed info🤦🏿‍♀️. Divorce decree and more evidence that we have met in person within 2 years. I didn't include receipts or passport stamps..this time around I sent iteneraries, receipts, boarding passes and passport stamps. Iteneraries alone aren't sufficient.  I mailed it back today. It was stuff I had easy access to. I sent it priority mail. I live in Washington state, it is going to California. So should get there by Tues. Wednesday at the latest. I will update my timeline too. Good luck to all and it really has been wonderful having this support group and following everyone's journey. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Fordez19 said:

Got RFE on Monday August 16th. Received letter today. It Was simple missed info🤦🏿‍♀️. Divorce decree and more evidence that we have met in person within 2 years. I didn't include receipts or passport stamps..this time around I sent iteneraries, receipts, boarding passes and passport stamps. Iteneraries alone aren't sufficient.  I mailed it back today. It was stuff I had easy access to. I sent it priority mail. I live in Washington state, it is going to California. So should get there by Tues. Wednesday at the latest. I will update my timeline too. Good luck to all and it really has been wonderful having this support group and following everyone's journey. 

Just keep positive that it was easy stuff.  That means they will see it, review and approve!  I know that seems like obvious steps but i am talking more of hopefully a quick turnaround on their end once they receive everything.

41 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

Just keep positive that it was easy stuff.  That means they will see it, review and approve!  I know that seems like obvious steps but i am talking more of hopefully a quick turnaround on their end once they receive everything.

Thank you. 🤞🏿 I hope so!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1348594462_ScreenShot2021-08-21at4_21_24AM.png.398f854c425c42de2a78cce896d9a052.png

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hello! We're really happy to update that our case has been approved! Although we didn't post much on this forum, viewing everyone's posts made us feel less alone and less anxious about the whole process. We are waiting for the approval notice but we happened to see that our case has been approved when we checked the USCIS website today!!

Hang in there everyone! 

Details:
NOA-1 January 15 2021
NOA-2 August 20 2021

Beneficiary: Singapore Citizen currently in Singapore

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
12 hours ago, mitzab said:

1348594462_ScreenShot2021-08-21at4_21_24AM.png.398f854c425c42de2a78cce896d9a052.png

this is great information thank you very much i would be very happy if you share this every week

this is great information thank you very much i would be very happy if you share this every week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just have an inquiry (that could potentially help other Jan filers regarding timelines) about the service centers. My fiancé and I sent our I-129F to the Lewisville, TX, Service Center and yet both our NOA1 and NOA2 were sent to us by the California Service Center. Am I to change the Service Center on my timeline, or keep it as is?

USCIS
Officially Engaged on January 02, 2021! 
I-129F Filed: January 02, 2021.
NOA1 Received: January 06, 2021.
NOA1 Hard Copy: March 03, 2021.
NOA2 Approval: August 13, 2021.
NOA2 Hard Copy: August 20, 2021.

NVC
Case File Assigned: August 29, 2021.
Case File Issued OTP: September 13, 2021.
Case In Transit: January 4, 2022.
First Ready: January 6, 2022.
Second Ready: January 24, 2022.
P3 Dated: January 24, 2022.
P3 Received by Mail: February 1, 2022.
P3 Sent: February 19, 2022.
P4 Received: February 25, 2022. 

Interview
Interviewed at the Montreal Consulate April 07, 2022.
Interview Approved: April 07, 2022.
Visa Issued: April 12, 2022.
Entry into the US: May 17, 2022.

Married: July 30, 2022!

AOS
AOS, EAD, and AP Concurrently Filed: August 12, 2022.
NOAs: August 17, 2022.
Biometrics Appointment: September 06, 2022.
RFE Courtesy Letter for Form I-693: March 24, 2023.
I-693 Completed and Returned By: April 15, 2023.
EAD and AP Approved: May 01, 2023.
EAD and AP Combo Card Issued: May 10, 2023.

AOS Approval: May 15, 2022.
Card Received: May 22, 2022.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.