Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

37 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

WOW!  Thanks for what you do, for giving us updates.  

I did maybe 200 cases manually in my case range 76500, and I think I saw one approved case.  I wonder if it was expedited.

Anyway, I did it manually too and put it on excel sheet... but let me tell you, I don't think I will do that everyday because it will drive me crazy.  I just thought if there's anyway I can do it better, easier, and quicker.  I'll check that app.  Thank you!!! :D

Haha! I just started doing it everyday on Monday because my case is nearing the 8th month this September. I used to do it weekly then every two days before.

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

WOW!  Thanks for what you do, for giving us updates.  

I did maybe 200 cases manually in my case range 76500, and I think I saw one approved case.  I wonder if it was expedited.

Anyway, I did it manually too and put it on excel sheet... but let me tell you, I don't think I will do that everyday because it will drive me crazy.  I just thought if there's anyway I can do it better, easier, and quicker.  I'll check that app.  Thank you!!! :D

There has been about 50 or so filers from April that have approvals. Check out that discussion because i believe someone from April made an excel sheet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

There has been about 50 or so filers from April that have approvals. Check out that discussion because i believe someone from April made an excel sheet. 

This makes me so annoyed lol. Like yeah sure happy that they’re case is moving but it’s so frustrating waiting for 8 months and they get it in 4 like 😣 The officers should only process in order cause it isn’t fair. I know I sound like a child lmao but I’m just so disappointed and disheartened by everything going on and embassies being shut. Curveball after curveball 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Chloe99 said:

This makes me so annoyed lol. Like yeah sure happy that they’re case is moving but it’s so frustrating waiting for 8 months and they get it in 4 like 😣 The officers should only process in order cause it isn’t fair. I know I sound like a child lmao but I’m just so disappointed and disheartened by everything going on and embassies being shut. Curveball after curveball 

I feel you - it doesn’t make sense to me either. Like how is this fair? 🙁

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, rprprp said:

I feel you - it doesn’t make sense to me either. Like how is this fair? 🙁

I know, it’s so frustrating cause all we can do is sit and wait. I get the officers are just doing their job and they have a lot of applications, but surely you can read the date and if it’s after January chuck it back in the pile 🤣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
15 hours ago, slavaskii said:

Also, as an aside question: does the petitioner changing their mailing address affect processing times for NOA1 at all, particularly if it's getting close to when it's likely to be adjudicated? My parents still live at my previous address and I'm uncertain if it's a good idea to do so at this point, especially because my mail delivery is very spotty here.

If you haven't received any notifications yet, I would do it.  I just put in my change of address (for some reason I thought I had to send a form to texas (well to the receipt center there) and was procrastinating because I thought that was wrong.  Indeed I did not scroll down far enough on the uscis site to click continue and fill out the e-form.  And this is after my RFE is going to the old registered address (but USPS forwarding is enabled so i should receive it to my current address).  I read up a bit and it seems like it only delays the receipt of any mail notices.  That is it!  

I guess another way to put it is if you are going to enable USPS forwarding through their change of address, then put in the e-form on USCIS at the same time.  You only need your addresses (old and new), receipt number, first/middle/last name (i used my information as the petitioner and not hers) and your date of birth.  Of course it will ask for a few more things (country of citizenship, etc) but nothing too crazy.  This is me updating my address as the petitioner.  Her information is staying the same for the entire process (until AoS of course).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry to come in here and vent, but I'm just so tired. I requested an expedite due to increasingly bad health issues in mid July and all it did was set my case back. Basically, due to a bunch of weird communication issues on USCIS's end (that I did my absolute best to avoid -- I called them regularly to ask about my case, asked my Congressman's office to follow up for me when USCIS took way longer than usual to acknowledge the request, etc.) it might take at least another six weeks to get our NOA2 -- even if the expedite is approved.

And I was an early January filer, so if I had never made the expedite request, we would have our NOA2 by now

I feel like such an idiot. I know it's not my fault and that I couldn't have known the expedite would have these delays, or have known that January cases would be processed so soon, but it still FEELS like my fault. My health is getting worse and worse from the stress of it all. I'm trying to keep myself occupied by doing whatever I can (more immigration paperwork, cleaning the house, etc.) in the meantime, but my health issues involve a lot of fatigue, pain, and depression, which all make it very hard to get anything done. I'm getting treatment, but it's not helping yet. I feel like I'm trapped in a cycle of trying really hard to improve things and then watching them backfire... It's just so exhausting.

Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest somewhere to people who will understand how frustrating it is. My partner has been nothing but supportive, thankfully. I just feel like I have to talk about this somewhere else to make it stop circulating endlessly in my brain.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ori8 said:

Buraya gelip havayı boşalttığım için üzgünüm ama çok yorgunum. Temmuz ortasında giderek kötüleşen sağlık sorunları nedeniyle bir hızlandırma talebinde bulundum ve tek yaptığı davamı geri almak oldu. Temel olarak, USCIS'in sonundaki bir sürü tuhaf iletişim sorunu nedeniyle (kaçınmak için elimden gelenin en iyisini yaptım - onları düzenli olarak davamı sormak için aradım, USCIS normalden daha uzun sürdüğünde Kongre üyemin ofisinden beni takip etmesini istedim. talebi kabul etmek, vb.) NOA2'mizi almamız en az altı hafta daha sürebilir -- hızlandırılmış işlem onaylansa bile.

Ve ben Ocak ayının başlarında bir bakıcıydım, bu yüzden hızlandırılmış talepte bulunmamış olsaydım şimdiye kadar NOA2'mizi almış olurduk

Kendimi aptal gibi hissediyorum. Bunun benim hatam olmadığını ve hızlandırıcının bu gecikmelere neden olacağını ya da Ocak davalarının bu kadar çabuk sonuçlanacağını bilemeyeceğimi biliyorum, ancak yine de benim hatammış gibi HİSSEDİYOR. Sağlığım stresten giderek daha da kötüleşiyor. Bu arada elimden geleni yaparak (daha fazla göçmenlik evrakı, evi temizlemek vb.) kendimi meşgul etmeye çalışıyorum, ancak sağlık sorunlarım çok fazla yorgunluk, ağrı ve depresyon içeriyor ve bunların hepsi bunu çok zorlaştırıyor. bir şey yapmak için. Tedavi görüyorum ama henüz faydası yok. Bir şeyleri iyileştirmek için gerçekten çok uğraşıp sonra geri tepmelerini izleme döngüsüne hapsolmuş gibi hissediyorum... Çok yorucu.

Üzgünüm, ne kadar sinir bozucu olduğunu anlayacak insanlar için bunu göğsümden çıkarmam gerekiyordu. Partnerim çok şükür destekleyici olmaktan başka bir şey yapmadı. Beynimde durmadan dolaşmasını durdurmak için bunun hakkında başka bir yerde konuşmam gerektiğini hissediyorum.

don't worry it will be confirmed soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
21 minutes ago, evhjen said:

Bugün onaylandı! 

NOA1 Ocak 13 

NOA2 2 Eylül 

Ortağım Joaquin Arjantin'de. Bir güncelleme olduğu için heyecanlıyız. 

This is great news, I hope it will be confirmed by us very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone,  I have been following along silently with everyone since the beginning of our wait in January.. congratulations to everyone who has been approved so far! To everyone else, our time is surely coming.. as a jan 29 filer im currently on day 217.. I'm hoping someone can help me with something.. I am using a cosponsor, my question is how long do tax transcripts stay good for after they are gotten and sent to the beneficiary.. id like to get started on all that but not sure how long they would be valid.. any help is appreciated 😊😊

1 minute ago, ReshSamir said:

Hi everyone,  I have been following along silently with everyone since the beginning of our wait in January.. congratulations to everyone who has been approved so far! To everyone else, our time is surely coming.. as a jan 29 filer im currently on day 217.. I'm hoping someone can help me with something.. I am using a cosponsor, my question is how long do tax transcripts stay good for after they are gotten and sent to the beneficiary.. id like to get started on all that but not sure how long they would be valid.. any help is appreciated 😊😊

Tax return from last year and proof of current employment should be good enough. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ReshSamir said:

If you are talking about the yearly ones, they will want the ones filed that calendar year so if you interview this year, your filed taxes from this year will be fine (2020 return).  Now as far as recent pay stubs or something like that, then you want to be as close to the interview as possible (just like when you signed the letter of intent to marry.  You dont want that to be several months old.)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Keithn85 said:

If you are talking about the yearly ones, they will want the ones filed that calendar year so if you interview this year, your filed taxes from this year will be fine (2020 return).  Now as far as recent pay stubs or something like that, then you want to be as close to the interview as possible (just like when you signed the letter of intent to marry.  You dont want that to be several months old.)

Ok so can pay check stubs just be sent in an email and printed by him at the time of interview.. i know we need to mail the originals of the tax return..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.