Burnt Reynolds

2020 Election Thread

762 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, designguy said:

In the great words of G W "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again."

now i am reminded of the photo op in 2008, when GW invited Obama to the WH. 

And Obama extended the same courtesy to 45th. 

46th wont need the tour for obvious reasons, but i have to wonder if the same gesture would be given to him?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, abum said:

46th wont need the tour for obvious reasons, but i have to wonder if the same gesture would be given to him?

He said he's leaving the country if Biden won so might not be here to do so. Promises Made Promises Kept

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Posts have been removed for Terms of Service violations.  Please avoid assaultive comments toward other participants.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

6 minutes ago, designguy said:

He said he's leaving the country if Biden won so might not be here to do so. Promises Made Promises Kept

Maybe we  need a Go Fund Me or something to help buy the flight ticket? but then Deutsche Bank would find it hard to track him.

1 hour ago, abum said:

now i am reminded of the photo op in 2008, when GW invited Obama to the WH. 

And Obama extended the same courtesy to 45th. 

The gesture I loved most was all those years of Obama making his name being against Bush's warrantless wiretaps and surveillance and then extending the courtesy to Bush when he was elected in defending lawsuits against the government+AT&T then signing a retroactive immunity bill killing lawsuits against the Bush administration. It's always nice when everyone gets along and partners up to screw the American populace. 😍

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Calling Harris namesike Tramp and ####### is classless.  

Out of likes, I will hit you tommorow

10 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Out of likes, I will hit you tommorow

gave him one of mine on your behalf

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

7 hours ago, abum said:

because it worked in 2016, you know, shoving it onto the Dems/Libs faces. 

btw, have you read the piece on NYT, the life of a staunch Trump supporter for the past 1 week before the election up to today? 

that is the headline, google that and you can read the piece on NYT. 

Hilarious and sad at the same time, full of irony and you can gauge the mindset of a typical Trump supporter. 

i have zero sympathy for those people.

the trump supporters like the farmer in Iowa, the steel worker in Detroit, those guys, yeah i do want us to do more to help them because they have been hammered over the past 40 years, they turned to trump simply because they thought he would shake up Washington and finally do something. unfortunately, they are in no better shape than they were 4 years ago. those are the people that we should pay attention to more. they arent the rabid q anon conspiracy theory nutjobs. they are just like everyone else, they want a good life and a good future for their families.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
7 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

rgus3h9zrvx51.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha wow I know right?

11 hours ago, designguy said:

This is just the cherry on the cake. Trump tweeted they were having a press conference at the four seasons. But his aides accidentally booked the four seasons landscaping company...

https://imgur.com/gallery/98nwDnD

Fitting end.  Tucked between the adult bookstore and the crematorium 

30 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

hahahahahahahahaha wow I know right?

Fitting end.  Tucked between the adult bookstore and the crematorium 

We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning.”

count this as a WIN perhaps? a WIN to the whole planet. 

Though i am not tired of this recent win yet, not until any misuse, abuse of power are taken to the court and prosecuted. 

And remember the blatant lie below?

"I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to play golf.”

and yet after 230,000 fellow Americans died, this was what he did. 

u2eDxYz.png

Man i am so glad this period of Idiocracy for the last 5 years is already showing its end.  

47 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

i have zero sympathy for those people.

the trump supporters like the farmer in Iowa, the steel worker in Detroit, those guys, yeah i do want us to do more to help them because they have been hammered over the past 40 years, they turned to trump simply because they thought he would shake up Washington and finally do something. unfortunately, they are in no better shape than they were 4 years ago. those are the people that we should pay attention to more. they arent the rabid q anon conspiracy theory nutjobs. they are just like everyone else, they want a good life and a good future for their families.

yeah i agree, reading what had happened with the trade wars the serial liar had caused, and the effect to the farmers, i feel bad, they got  hoodwinked by this con man.

I would promote everyone to watch Dirty Money Season 1, last episode - 6, Confidence Man. Then you will see all of the victims of his scams and how he scammed them.

There is another one on Netflix that I have not watched and will promote if i think it is good. 

1G5lA4s.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

great job, dems.  we have a babbling idiot and a tramp who slept her way to the top on deck to run the country.

furious 

😂🤣

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Calling Harris namesike Tramp and ####### is classless.  

though "name-calling" has been the norm since i forgot how many years ago when that guy was getting traction on social media, and gaining followers. And imagine a sitting office holder, name calls people on daily basis...

somehow blind supporters could accept that. is that the value we wanna pass to future generations? 

"Okay kids, calling someone Tramp is classless, but we can accept any other name callings okay, like Sleepy Joe, or Killary, Bad Hombres... So feel free to invent names you wanna call your peers and fellow classmates or fellow human being.."

"And please please kids, even though that person lies a lot day in and out, have a lot of bad traits, as long as he has good policies [but some of them are just lies that he wont even try to fulfill], "shoving it" onto the faces of those people you dislike, those are the things that matter alright. "

I found it odd that some people here in this immigration forum gave advice like "Do not lie, always tells the truth else you will be denied entry to the USA" but on the same breath, supports a serial liar to his downfall.