2,967 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Chicago_315 said:

Hello All, just wanted to share this good news to this forum after almost 17 months of my vawa journey my case has been approved with no RFE. Thank you all for all your help and mostly to @Stillwinning!!!😊

image.png.f4a8dfeacbeb041440fac5a99f1ed7bc.png

Awwww congratulations my dear! God came through as always! Do the breezy go crazy challenge..😊💃🌟🙌👍 more wins to you!

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello,
My VAWA is pending from 01.2017, 
I have EAD which expires in October (2020). I requested renewal,  my card has been approved and sent to me. 
The problem is - they issued new EAD  on my meidan name, even though my previous, still active, is on my ex-husband's name. I have SSN and all documents on my husband's last name. I exist in this country on that name. I never changed my last name after divorce, I kept that last name, and now they sent me new EAD on my maiden name. I don't know what should I do now, Should I change all my documents (SSN, Bank, Student ID), or is this USCIS's mistake? I am afraid to send them my new EAD and ask them correction. @sandranj please advice. 

14 minutes ago, Chicago_315 said:

Hello All, just wanted to share this good news to this forum after almost 17 months of my vawa journey my case has been approved with no RFE. Thank you all for all your help and mostly to @Stillwinning!!!😊

Many congratulations. Can you b please share your timeline and docs submitted 

3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Awwww congratulations my dear! God came through as always! Do the breezy go crazy challenge..😊💃🌟🙌👍 more wins to you!

Thank you so much for being supportive to everyone here in this forum and for trying to help as much as you can, continue to inspire and to help everyone on this forum. God Bless us all.

1 minute ago, Bessly said:

Many congratulations. Can you b please share your timeline and docs submitted 

File my I-360: March 15, 2019
Renew my EAD under I-485: July 1, 2019
EAD approved under I-485: February 14, 2020
I-360 Approved: August 4, 2020

NO RFE was asked.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:32 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wipe 'em tears girl, your best days are in front of you! Take it from someone who's been there..it can only get better! Don't worry about things you can't control. Hand 'em over to the good Lord! In HIS time HE makes all things beautiful!🌹💐🌺🌸🌻😘😊

Thanks so much !! Havent login in a while 🤗🥳 but today I got my biometrics letter for the i-485 for 08/19/2020 🎈💫 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, Chicago_315 said:

Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
30 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

Thanks so much !! Havent login in a while 🤗🥳 but today I got my biometrics letter for the i-485 for 08/19/2020 🎈💫 

Good progress. Congrats 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Vawa family, . .I do hope all is well and everyone  is keeping safe. .and for all the approvals. , congratulations and for those waiting your approvals are on their way...

My Ead C31 expired on June 2020 and I received the NOA a  few days ago...which mentioned the 180 days extension..

I just received a notification that  finger print was taken relating to my  i765 application for employment authorization. .

Those this mean I will be getting a new card..@Stillwinning!!!😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.