2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You are a self petitioning abused spouse so you're exempt from the fees! Please see my post in response to your question.👍

Edited by Yeap

6 hours ago, Yeap said:

Good morning Everybody. Can I pay 1-360 with money order?

Pls how much is the fee?

I want to also apply for EAD and AP for me and my daughter.  Do I need to pay, we already had one but going to expire next year febuary.

Note my pending Adjustment of Status might be withdrawn anytime soon?.

Thanks 

There is no fee associated with I360. Only, you have to pay for I485

4 hours ago, Abrah said:

Good Morning Everyone,  I filled my Vawa in October 2018 which is still pending but today I received update for request for additional evidence or notice of intent. I don't understand after almost 2 years. 

You can receive RFE anytime. Take your time, gather your evidences and submit it. 

57 minutes ago, Boris Britva said:

Hey guys! Is there anyone who got RFE (NOT courtesy letter) for medicals?

received courtesy letter but I have seen few cases on facebook whose i485 was approved without interview. Most of them were those who submitted i485 after vawa approval so they sent their medicals with the form 

5 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

received courtesy letter but I have seen few cases on facebook whose i485 was approved without interview. Most of them were those who submitted i485 after vawa approval so they sent their medicals with the form 

I have seen only family-based and employment-based I-485 approval without interview with RFE for medicals right before it. I also got courtesy letter few weeks ago from NBC

27 minutes ago, vawa2018 said:

Hey, do you guys know if they do the same background checks for I-765 and I-360? I mean how come they approve I-765 without background check delays and I-360 to keep pending? @Villanelle @Stillwinning!!!😊 or anyone who knows.

I765 is merely a benefit from the principal petition(i360, i485) of which background checks are required...so it makes no sense to conduct multiple background checks on one person for different petitions. You're only one person..all your cases are linked to the primary/principal petition. I can only hope I'm making sense if not..maybe someone else will.😘👍😊

9 minutes ago, vawa2018 said:

Thank you 😘 The thing is that they just sent me 3rd EAD card C09 category but no updates on I-360.

You know your C09 EAD is not linked to the i360 right? The i360 will update when any action is taken on it. It's a seperate petition. You got the C09 because of your pending i485 petition. I hope I'm communicating?💁

46 minutes ago, vawa2018 said:

Yes, I understand that but I thought they check what is linked to your name.

That's what I explained..they don't do background checks on every petition..just on you regarding your primary petition..so it doesn't matter all the petitions that are linked to your name..as long as you are clean..the petitions can sail!👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.