2,967 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Dordor1 said:

So guys, I havenโ€™t heard from my husbandย ever since he kicked my daughter and I out of his house. My attorney literally just submitted aย response electronicallyย to his complaint for annulment and surprisingly my husbandโ€™s number just popped up on my phone. He called me twice just now and I sent his calls to voicemail. He texts โ€œwe need to talk.โ€

ย 

Iโ€™m so scared guys. I donโ€™t know why on earth this man is calling me.
ย 

ย 

Talk about what exactly? Let him talk to your attorney. You should know he's looking to find a fresh weak spot..keep the door shut..thank me later!๐Ÿ‘

6 hours ago, MarSam701 said:

ย 

They'll be using the biometrics on file. @MarSam701ย the updates are pretty clear i.e when it updates to card production..you know your card is ready as a result of being approved. So yeahย the fingerprints is referring to your biometrics on file. I had same as well.๐Ÿ‘

4 hours ago, Hope4me said:

Greetings family,

My I 485 was denied and EAD cancelled due to spousal withdrawal in 2018. My attorney filed I-360 earlier this year but strangely didn't include I485 and EAD/AP even after we discussed it. I am about to do that myself. While sending to Vermont, should all applications be in same envelope? Do I have to attach the I-360 NOA? I'd appreciate your guidance?

It's a good idea for the petition to be in one file. Yes attach your i360 NOA it's the basis for which you're trying to adjust status!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

15 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Goodmorning fam!๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ On this occassion of my birthday,๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ I just want to reach out to anyone who's struggling emotionally or any other way..I have been there, God came through for me, HE will too for you!๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ When I remember how God gave me victory, I'm always happy to help here as much as I can! (Quick Response Squad) lol.๐Ÿ˜Š there's always a blessing attached to helping others!โœจ๐ŸŒŸ Be blessed all. Happy birthday to me 8/8 Much love from me to you..๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ

Happy birthday keep your hard work and effortย  one day you might end up as an attorney God bless youย 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Goodmorning fam!๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ On this occassion of my birthday,๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ I just want to reach out to anyone who's struggling emotionally or any other way..I have been there, God came through for me, HE will too for you!๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ When I remember how God gave me victory, I'm always happy to help here as much as I can! (Quick Response Squad) lol.๐Ÿ˜Š there's always a blessing attached to helping others!โœจ๐ŸŒŸ Be blessed all. Happy birthday to me 8/8 Much love from me to you..๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒŸ

Good morning @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜ŠHappy birthday to you...๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’happy birthday to you....happy birthday dear @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Ši wish God richest blessing continually on your life ..do have a fabulous and extraordinary dayโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

They'll be using the biometrics on file. @MarSam701ย the updates are pretty clear i.e when it updates to card production..you know your card is ready as a result of being approved. So yeahย the fingerprints is referring to your biometrics on file. I had same as well.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š...#Heartofloveโค

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Happy Birthday @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Šย God's blessings now and always. May this year birth great testimonies for you. Have a blast.ย 

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ wish you a wonderful day and a glorious filled new year.ย 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Dordor1 said:

So guys, I havenโ€™t heard from my husbandย ever since he kicked my daughter and I out of his house. My attorney literally just submitted aย response electronicallyย to his complaint for annulment and surprisingly my husbandโ€™s number just popped up on my phone. He called me twice just now and I sent his calls to voicemail. He texts โ€œwe need to talk.โ€

ย 

Iโ€™m so scared guys. I donโ€™t know why on earth this man is calling me.
ย 

ย 

Why are you scared? The only person thatโ€™s worth fearing is God and heโ€™s definitely not that. This is USA, you have rights as a human being regardless of your status. Youโ€™ve contacted an attorney, heโ€™s kicked you out, so he should never know where you live again. I changed my number and literally vanished from my ex. I recommend doing the same and keeping communication only through your attorney. If he can prove annulment, then let him try and waste his time. Annulment is not easy in any state. You posted that you have proof showing your marriage is real, so let this fool wasteย his time. You can only combat fear by standing up to it. He canโ€™t kill you, he canโ€™t touch you and he shouldnโ€™t have any of your contact information in my opinion. If you return his call that will show him he will has control.ย 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Happy birthday Queen. I wish you many blessings and happiness. Iโ€™m still waiting on that trip lol

Timeline

Btw when did you get your green card? Do you have your citizenship yet? I saw a post mentioning 2018 you received an RFE, but I donโ€™t remember ever seeing your timeline or journey.ย 

Only do the medicals when you have an interview date! That's my advice else you'll find yourself getting it done all over again..It's time sensitive. Validity clause.๐Ÿ‘

Cool, makes sense. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

23 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Btw when did you get your green card? Do you have your citizenship yet? I saw a post mentioning 2018 you received an RFE, but I donโ€™t remember ever seeing your timeline or journey.ย 

Got my GC first week of March this year! Citizenship takes at least 3yrs for spouses of U.S. citizens...others 5yrs! So yeah...countdown..LOL๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks so much for the B-day wishes, I appreciate you!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Got my GC first week of March this year! Citizenship takes at least 3yrs for spouses of U.S. citizens...others 5yrs! So yeah...countdown..LOL๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks so much for the B-day wishes, I appreciate you!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ

Youโ€™re welcome darlingย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.