2,967 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Godschild said:

Good morning beauties,

I just got the notification that my I-360 has been approved. I received my C31 a month ago and this morning case approved. I hope to see transfer update soon and hopefully great news for Dec. My local office is super fast, so I’m praying for 2020 victory. God is good men. 

Congratulations 👏

13 hours ago, Godschild said:

Thank you my dear. This helps me to have a sort of timeline. I just received my status update to approved today, so hopefully I’ll get the same update as you next week.

Your welcome hun, I pray that yours will be transferred as soon as possible as well.

11 hours ago, neimovirna said:

OMG, guys, I just received an update that My case is approved!😁

time line

i360 filed February 2019

1st Prima Facie March 2019

2nd Prima Facie March 2020

EAD c31 May 22nd 2020

i360 Approved August 6, 2020

I am in NYC

Congratulations am happy for you and all who cases get approved!

5 hours ago, Yeap said:

I need help so bad. My Husband has sent message to withdraw his petition. Have not filled vawa yet. My documents are not completed. 

In few words, even if he withdraws it, you are still able to file VAWA and adjust status! You do NOT need his help! Send him to the left like Beyonce!!! Boss up and handle this like a Queen that you are! He's only trying to taunt you..ignore him focus on you! You matter!!! You can do this!!!😘👑👍

2 hours ago, TexasVAWA said:

@here Anybody is getting any interview for I-485  in this pandemic ? I haven't heard about any news about green card with interview  for a long time . 

Same here..the pandemic is the recent cause of delay apparently! Obviously not everyone is able to get their approval without interview..there are some cases USCIS decides to waive interviews as we've all seen...in all I pray🙏 something is done because of the backlogs!💁

55 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Same here..the pandemic is the recent cause of delay apparently! Obviously not everyone is able to get their approval without interview..there are some cases USCIS decides to waive interviews as we've all seen...in all I pray🙏 something is done because of the backlogs!💁

It's actually a new excuse of delay. Sometimes I think if I send them I-693 , they might approve the I-485 and send the GC at the mailbox like the way that few people got. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning Everybody. Can I pay 1-360 with money order?

Pls how much is the fee?

I want to also apply for EAD and AP for me and my daughter.  Do I need to pay, we already had one but going to expire next year febuary.

Note my pending Adjustment of Status might be withdrawn anytime soon?.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Yeap said:

Good morning Everybody. Can I pay 1-360 with money order?

Pls how much is the fee?

I want to also apply for EAD and AP for me and my daughter.  Do I need to pay, we already had one but going to expire next year febuary.

Note my pending Adjustment of Status might be withdrawn anytime soon?.

Thanks 

i do not think you need to pay for I-360. If you have pending i-485 then you do not need to pay for EAD and AP either. 

If you i-485 still pending then when you send EAD and AP send the i-485 receipt as well. They will wave the fees. 

Edited by balo101

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,  I filled my Vawa in October 2018 which is still pending but today I received update for request for additional evidence or notice of intent. I don't understand after almost 2 years. 

27 minutes ago, Abrah said:

Good Morning Everyone,  I filled my Vawa in October 2018 which is still pending but today I received update for request for additional evidence or notice of intent. I don't understand after almost 2 years. 

You're not alone..it's not unusual! I had a RFE at 18months...most folks then were getting approvals...just respond to the RFE soon as you get it so as not to add to the delay! Goodluck.👍

2 hours ago, balo101 said:

i do not think you need to pay for I-360. If you have pending i-485 then you do not need to pay for EAD and AP either. 

If you i-485 still pending then when you send EAD and AP send the i-485 receipt as well. They will wave the fees. 

Edited by Risen

7 minutes ago, Risen said:

How much is correct fee for vawa petition 1-360

Filing Fee
$435.

You may pay the fee with a money order, personal check, or cashier’s check.  When filing at a USCIS Lockbox facility, you may also pay by credit card using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. If you pay by check, you must make your check payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Please note that service centers are not able to process credit card payments.

When you send a payment, you agree to pay for a government service. Filing and biometric service fees are final and non-refundable, regardless of any action we take on your application, petition, or request, or if you withdraw your request. Use our Fee Calculator to help determine your fee.

If you are required to pay a fee for your petition or are unable to submit your petition electronically, you may still follow the form instructions and submit the Form I-360 by mail.

The following individuals are exempt from paying the $435 fee:

• Amerasians; (Box 1.A. on the form);
  • Self-petitioning abused spouses or children of U.S. citizens or permanent residents (Box 1.I. or Box 1.J. on the form);
  • Self-petitioning abused parents of U.S. citizens (Box 1.K. on the form);
  • Special Immigrant Juveniles (Box 1.C. on the form); or,
  • Iraqi nationals who worked for or on behalf of the U.S. government in Iraq (Box 1.L. or Box 1.M. on the form)
  • Afghan nationals who worked for or on behalf of the U.S. government in Afghanistan (Box 1.L. or Box 1.N. on the form).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.