JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
14 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Oh No.Hopefully U get the NOA soon.U might request USCIS to send u that over email ..so that u can have a printed copy of that.Things will he fine 🙏

Yes soon. US immigration said that I will need the orginal letter to enter. So I will have to get that FedEx to me once it arrives.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, KAMN said:

Check cashed this morning and received a text message with the case number that begins with MSC....Does anyone know how MSC is doing in terms of processing times? I have not seen many with MSC case numbers....Is this a good or a bad thing. lol :)

My case number starts with MSC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, KAMN said:

Check cashed this morning and received a text message with the case number that begins with MSC....Does anyone know how MSC is doing in terms of processing times? I have not seen many with MSC case numbers....Is this a good or a bad thing. lol :)

That's awesome! Probably getting that biometrics letter soon too.

I see you submitted your packet a few days before me. I'm hoping to get my txt message in a few days now as well 🙏

ROC:

June 27, 2020 - Sent packet via USPS

July 3, 2020 - Case Received (California Service Center)

August 5, 2020 - NOA Received

January 6, 2021: Case Transferred to NBC Office

July 6, 2021: Previous biometrics reused

October 12, 2021: Interview Scheduled for November 8, 2021

November 8, 2021: Permanent Green Card Approved!

Timeline (From J-1 visa to Adjustment of Status):

Juy 3rd 2017 - Got Married!

July 8th 2017 - Mailed AOS packet

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 14th 2017 - Biometrics Appt (for I-485)

August 21th 2017 - Biometrics (for I-765)

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

October 16th 2017 - Advance Parole Approved (after 100 days)

October 20th 2017 - Received Advance Parole in the mail

November 16th 2017 - 'New Card Is Being Produced' (after 108 days)

November 25th 2017 - Received EAD in the mail

August 16th, 2018 - Status Changed to "Interview Was Scheduled"

August 25th, 2018 - Interview Scheduled For September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 - Green Card Approved at Interview

October 3rd, 2018 - Received Green Card In The Mail

On 7/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, Ben & Katy said:

Guys one more question.  I did a checkup on everything I have collected to submit the ROC in mid July.  Do I need to include my husband (the US citizen that brought me here) his driver's licence? Or some form of ID or is this completely all about the beneficiary (me)?  Also do I need to include a copy of my the beneficiaries social security card? The package is getting so thick I decided to only include a copy of our joint credit cards (that we don't have anymore since we paid them off) and not the credit card statements.  Is that ok? 

It's simply about proof of an ongoing relationship since you were issued with your two year green card. USCIS leave it up to you to decide what to include. If they were massively fussy/particular, they would say so. Some people probably go way overboard with it IMO, but if they feel secure that way, that's fine. You really want stuff that shows you both living at the same address, joint names on a mortgage or apartment/house lease, and that you filed taxes together, joint credit cards, and suchlike.

I'm not going to include a mass of paperwork 6 inches thick with a series of photos of us in different scenarios, and I'm not going to get a friend to write some sappy thing about what a nice couple we make or whatever. Firstly I don't have it at my disposal and secondly I just don't think it's necessary. Keep it simple and don't overthink it, it's commonsense stuff that I don't think anyone needs to get too worked up about. But randomly sending in your hubby's social security card or his driving license ain't gonna cut it. They want irrefutable and compelling JOINT evidence. I think the filing of joint taxes is a really big one. 

Edited by TriloByte

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, hannac said:

Yes soon. US immigration said that I will need the orginal letter to enter. So I will have to get that FedEx to me once it arrives.

Yes If u can get that original letter it will be easier for now.Specially I think with the current situation going on they will consider your case.Don't worry.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Isabella_NZ said:

What is the exact cost i need to put on the check to pay? Is it $680 total on one check?

Yes that's $680.I put mine in a single check too.

Timeline
4 hours ago, KAMN said:

Mine is MSC too.What I found out after my long research on Visajourney since last night that most cases of ROC who came here on Cr1 are likely to get Msc case numbers as MSC is national benefit center.Which might requires Interviews.As the people who have their interviews done within this country before get other service centers.But As we came on Cr1 and had our interviews in embassies,we are likely to get MSC.(Exceptions are there)🙂 

Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 8:36 PM, Mr W & I said:

Hi guys I filed in June and just got a rejection in the mail. I did not submit the 2 sheets of the form that were for extra information. But the documents were scanned. Do I just add the missing sheets and send the same paperwork and pics etc back or do I reprint everything??? Please help anyone that’s refilled after a rejection??

Print new uscis forms and use the same evidences u submitted with the first package

Den u can add new month rent and bills as an update..

Send back to them.

You will be fine

Edited by Sterai79

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got the text that my case was received (receipt starts with WAC - anybody here also WAC - California Center?) :) 

Edited by izavox

ROC:

June 27, 2020 - Sent packet via USPS

July 3, 2020 - Case Received (California Service Center)

August 5, 2020 - NOA Received

January 6, 2021: Case Transferred to NBC Office

July 6, 2021: Previous biometrics reused

October 12, 2021: Interview Scheduled for November 8, 2021

November 8, 2021: Permanent Green Card Approved!

Timeline (From J-1 visa to Adjustment of Status):

Juy 3rd 2017 - Got Married!

July 8th 2017 - Mailed AOS packet

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 14th 2017 - Biometrics Appt (for I-485)

August 21th 2017 - Biometrics (for I-765)

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

October 16th 2017 - Advance Parole Approved (after 100 days)

October 20th 2017 - Received Advance Parole in the mail

November 16th 2017 - 'New Card Is Being Produced' (after 108 days)

November 25th 2017 - Received EAD in the mail

August 16th, 2018 - Status Changed to "Interview Was Scheduled"

August 25th, 2018 - Interview Scheduled For September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 - Green Card Approved at Interview

October 3rd, 2018 - Received Green Card In The Mail

7 hours ago, TriloByte said:

But randomly sending in your hubby's social security card or his driving license ain't gonna cut it. They want irrefutable and compelling JOINT evidence. I think the filing of joint taxes is a really big one. 

Filing of taxes is a very good thing to include. Drivers license from both is also good as it shows the same address. It’s not a random thing. It’s all part of the evidence. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does any of June Filer here received NOA? I already used the tool in the USCIS website for Noticed not received and I should receive a response by July 27...

I am FT employed and is looking for PT but I don't think I should do it without that letter. My GC expires 08/30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, cami2020 said:

Does any of June Filer here received NOA? I already used the tool in the USCIS website for Noticed not received and I should receive a response by July 27...

I am FT employed and is looking for PT but I don't think I should do it without that letter. My GC expires 08/30

I have not and have been waiting. I called USCIS for my husband and they told me it was mailed out on June 4th, which is now over a month ago, and I have not received it still. I did send an inquiry with USCIS and they told me the same thing, July 27th they would respond. My lawyer told us that if we do not receive the letter by the time the green card expires, make an appointment with the info center to get my husbands passport stamped with the extension. This is driving me nuts!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/3/2020 at 5:39 AM, BobKat said:

I searched online for the above thought/issue and as long as one has a valid GC one should have no problems... does anyone have experience with this? 

So for some countries before you fly you are expected to have 6 months GC validity or sometimes they may let you enter the country but when leaving it has to be valid for a certain number of days despite the fact that the travel may be within the expiry mentioned on the card. 

For instance, we had traveled to UAE back in Dec 2019 and the airline staff was making sure he had 6 months GC validity although we were going to UAE for 2 weeks and the expiry of GC was not for another 7 months. 

So my guess  is your lawyer advised you caution in case you get stuck in Germany as it may not be valid for certain number of months. 🤷‍♀️

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/3/2020 at 1:54 PM, KAMN said:

Mine too. Let's hope for the best! 😬

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.