Sarge2155

Green Card, No Interview....Could This Be An Error!!!!

182 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, AGF said:

This is it ! Hurray 👌👍🎉

Yeah it appears so my friend. I'm  still reeling from all this!!!😳😳😳😳😳

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

12 hours ago, JuliaMary said:

We filed in January 2020. 

Our interview was supposed to in Fresno.

Just when you think you can figure out their madness you hear of someone in January 2020 being completed before a September 19 filer. I hear the Fresno office was backlogged too, just like Sacramento and yet yours was picked first. Well, at least your journey will be over soon! Congrats and stay safe!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
11 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Yea so much for my theory that they only want to get rid of old cases in backlogged offices with approvals without interview.

My new theory is that they have office guinea pigs that they let run free and the first file they poop or chew on gets picked for an interview waiver. This theory seems as good as anything else 😊

That theory would explain a lot...

giphy.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

The case tracker app just showed me another approval with a case number after mine from today. So probably somebody who filed in January  

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

The case tracker app just showed me another approval with a case number after mine from today. So probably somebody who filed in January  

Upon further investigation it was somebody who filed in January and also had their interview cancelled 

46 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Upon further investigation it was somebody who filed in January and also had their interview cancelled 

Maybe it has something to do with having had your interview  cancelled before they considered waving it.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
Just now, Sarge2155 said:

Maybe it has something to do with having had your interview  cancelled before they considered waving it.

That seems to be the best bet since all cases had that in common so far.

7 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

That seems to be the best bet since all cases had that in common so far.

Another person just got  the wavier and approved. I think they are starting to ramp it up now! Hold on folks you are next!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Another person just got  the wavier and approved. I think they are starting to ramp it up now! Hold on folks you are next!

I digged deeper and found two cases that got approved yesterday. One from December and one from January. Same pattern, interview got cancelled. 

In case that somebody wonders: I searched with the case tracker app and copied the case numbers to my USCIS account. That makes one able to see the whole case history 

It also proves that I'm quite bored 😂 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

I digged deeper and found two cases that got approved yesterday. One from December and one from January. Same pattern, interview got cancelled. 

In case that somebody wonders: I searched with the case tracker app and copied the case numbers to my USCIS account. That makes one able to see the whole case history 

Let’s face it.. we’re German we love to do stuff like that 😂😂😂 

2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Oh wow USCIS is going full steam ahead. This is how  I think it will play out. The  closure is going to get extended again another 30 days. USCIS as of now are approving cancelled interviews. Once the extension hits again they are going to start waving everyone that is READY to schedule the interview. I think they have too or risk getting so bogged down it'll take years to straighten it out. Just my theory!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.