2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

@Modu Thank you so much!! Expect yours any day now, they're moving fast. I think with them not having any in person meetings, they have more time to process cases.

Blessings to you 🙂

@Gogetter yeah they seems fast these days Thanks a lot dear , bless u too

11 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

Hello Family,

I hope everyone is safe from this craziness around. I have a question. Today my employer asked for my new EAD, it will expire next month May 30. I filed a renewal last January and received the receipt notice. The receipt notice serves as a 180 days extension while waiting correct? Is this a common thing that any company knows?

Thanks in advance!

You can continue working: show that extension letter to your employer

5 hours ago, Touna said:

Hello everyone,  

I have a question,  i have a pending i360 since August 2018 , and in the application I did not request a work authorization card because I had one valid for 2 years , 

So will uscis send me one if I'm approved? 

And how long does it usually takes from card produced  to actually receive the vawa approval notice ? 

Thank you .

If you didnt check form i360 for work authorization, you wont receive ead based on c31

5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes USCIS will send you C31 when your case is approved. The approval letter usually comes anytime from 30-90days...got mine under 30days though. Some people waited longer..👍

I dont think she can get because she didn’t check the work authorization section on her i360

3 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

PRAISES to the Almighty God!!! My I-360 has been approved, and my card mailed to me today, I can't wait to hold that card in my hands. Lord Jesus, I worship you, thank you God!!🥳😍🙌

To all my wonderful people on here @Ziongirl, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @sandranj @Trizzle (wah gwan), @CASTIEL @TBoneTX @MGJ_NY @FridayGirl@69 @Pinkrlion and so many wonderful people whose screen name I can't remember on the top of my head right now (I apologize), thank you for your support, it is well appreciated, please keep the positive vibes flowing 🙂

Timeline:

Sep 2018 - April 7, 2020 no RFE, straight approval

December 2019 - I sent in for my EAD C09 renewal, no news since then

Another 6 month prima facie today, really??? 🙂

I may be scarce on here nowadays, I work 3 - 12 hour shifts weekly with school, sometimes 4 with the current surge, but I try to check in when I can.

Thank you all, God bless you.

Congratulations 

3 hours ago, AJJU said:

Hello hope my VJ family is safe and in good health. 

My lawyer is asking 3000 for responding for the RFE for Bonafide Marriage am not sure if this will be easy for me to do any advise will be helpful.

no work no money no school  its very tough.

I have very minimal pics

Address proof by my name at the same address we lived together nothing joint lease 

no bank statement to prove

as the marriage lasted less then 6 months on

Your help will make a big difference 30 days left to respond.

OMG seriously? He cant do that it should include with your case

However its very easy you can do it by your own through your personal statements, statements from friends/family, marriage certificates, pictures, joint tax returns, bank statements, leasing documents

4 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

PRAISES to the Almighty God!!! My I-360 has been approved, and my card mailed to me today, I can't wait to hold that card in my hands. Lord Jesus, I worship you, thank you God!!🥳😍🙌

To all my wonderful people on here @Ziongirl, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @sandranj @Trizzle (wah gwan), @CASTIEL @TBoneTX @MGJ_NY @FridayGirl@69 @Pinkrlion and so many wonderful people whose screen name I can't remember on the top of my head right now (I apologize), thank you for your support, it is well appreciated, please keep the positive vibes flowing 🙂

Timeline:

I may be scarce on here nowadays, I work 3 - 12 hour shifts weekly with school, sometimes 4 with the current surge, but I try to check in when I can.

OMG! I still remember the days when we were so worried about our EAD renewals, look at you now I360 APPROVED! It means mine is coming soon 😁 I am soooo happy for you, i really am. Congratulations @Gogetter18 Thank you, Lord! 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ Did you receive a notification on the app for the approval?

10 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

OMG! I still remember the days when we were so worried about our EAD renewals, look at you now I360 APPROVED! It means mine is coming soon 😁 I am soooo happy for you, i really am. Congratulations @Gogetter18 Thank you, Lord! 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ Did you receive a notification on the app for the approval?

@MGJ_NY I know right? I remember, still haven't received the renewal, hopefully won't need it anymore.

Yes, I received 2 notifications within one minute of each other, first was my name was updated, and the next was my card is being produced. Today is my card has been mailed to me. So excited, can't wait 🙂

Believe me, your C31 card is here now, proclaim it in Jesus name, it is here in your hands. I look forward to your exciting news as well this week by the grace of God Almighty 😍🙌, we need to celebrate once this great country of ours is free of this terrible pandemic.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys, not sure if anybody already asked this here. Probably yes but maybe I missed it!
Are people in our status (pending I360 and I485 but taxpayers with EAD) getting a stimulus check for covid19? 
Few my friends US citizens already got it deposited to their bank accounts automatically, no need to apply anywhere.

12 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

Hi guys, not sure if anybody already asked this here. Probably yes but maybe I missed it!
Are people in our status (pending I360 and I485 but taxpayers with EAD) getting a stimulus check for covid19? 
Few my friends US citizens already got it deposited to their bank accounts automatically, no need to apply anywhere.

Same question

Filed: Other Timeline
17 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

4 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Same question

If you paid 2018 or 2019 taxes, you will get the stimulus money. 

NOTE: the stimulus money has not been sent yet, likely will start after April 15 - as per news and other gov sources. 🤷‍♀️

@DmytriiD your friends likely got their tax return if that had filed their taxes in jan or feb or something. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

Timeline:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
10 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

Timeline:

Congrats mama it's been a journey of pain and tears, amid the pandemic God gave you cheer. Take that stethoscope and stay safe, all the frontlines me included you are our heroes and may God be with you and protect you as you come in and go out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.