2,976 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Shroy123 said:

Did you apply for c31? If no, then its okay and PF must be an error

I don't know! I'm on my 3rd c09, I don't really mind about receiving the c31 since I can work, drive, travel etc with my c09. Just wanted to receive my approval letter to make sure I was approved lol

On 4/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

So it's probably that! Keep us posted and Goodluck!👍

Hello guys need y’a help they asking me good faith marriage 😩

I didn’t have my name on the lease on the bills either 

so I don’t know and the did take the evidence that I send cuz all the bills was on his name 

any idea please 

27 minutes ago, Matou said:

so I don’t know and the did take the evidence that I send cuz all the bills was on his name 

any idea please 

do you have any insurance together such as medical or life?, gym membership? anything like that comes to your mind..

32 minutes ago, Matou said:

any idea please 

Explain them why your name was not written on bills. Also, contact your neighbors who witnessed you two together and ask them for affidavits. Contact apartment leasing office, they might give you the letter stating you as spouse

15 minutes ago, balo101 said:

do you have any insurance together such as medical or life?, gym membership? anything like that comes to your mind..

No my abuser did have none of that we didn’t have any only bank account but he took all the money out and I didn’t put no more money inside

the office said is not enough 

55 minutes ago, Matou said:

any idea please 

Well...you can not give what you don't have! So it's time to write that affidavit..explain in detail your relationship from the genesis(courtship) through revelation(marriage and abuse)..😊 let the officers know why there are no bills in your name..also resubmit whatever you submitted earlier, reminding them that's all you have! Get affidavits from neighbours, landlord, friends and family..it counts! I did same! Believe me you'll be alright.😊👍

47 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Well...you can not give what you don't have! So it's time to write that affidavit..explain in detail your relationship from the genesis(courtship) through revelation(marriage and abuse)..😊 let the officers know why there are no bills in your name..also resubmit whatever you submitted earlier, reminding them that's all you have! Get affidavits from neighbours, landlord, friends and family..it counts! I did same! Believe me you'll be alright.😊👍

@Stillwinning!!!😊 I’m so scared after reading the letter 😫it looks like the believe the abuse  bcuz only asking me for good faith of marriage you know I have a deportation and I think that’s why 

3 minutes ago, Matou said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 I’m so scared after reading the letter 😫it looks like the believe the abuse  bcuz only asking me for good faith of marriage you know I have a deportation and I think that’s why 

This is not the time to start imagining things or making wild speculations..just put all your energy into giving the closure they are requesting. Relax don't be scared gather what you can..I had to take a trip back to where we used to live to get neighbors who knew us, and landlord to write. Your own affidavit is very pertinent as well. Don't forget prayer changes things..do all you can and leave the rest to GOD!🙏 you will WIN!

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello my Family, I'm August 20,2018 filler.i got one year PFD in September 20, 2018 valid  for one year, second PFD October 22, 2019 valid for Six months. I got another PFD yesterday April 8,2020 valid for 6 months again. 

My questions are

It's a good sign to receive PFD at this stage ? Or what's going on with the case because I've seen lot of August 2018 filler approval.  Thanks 

2 hours ago, Matou said:

I left the appartement almost 2 years now 

Its fine go and contact them. May be you can fine same neighbors . Contact leasing office they should have something for you

1 hour ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello my Family, I'm August 20,2018 filler.i got one year PFD in September 20, 2018 valid  for one year, second PFD October 22, 2019 valid for Six months. I got another PFD yesterday April 8,2020 valid for 6 months again. 

My questions are

It's a good sign to receive PFD at this stage ? Or what's going on with the case because I've seen lot of August 2018 filler approval.  Thanks 

I received 4 PF so its normal

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Its fine go and contact them. May be you can fine same neighbors . Contact leasing office they should have something for you

I received 4 PF so its normal

Do you have ur approval already and what's your timeline.  Thanks 

13 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

This is not the time to start imagining things or making wild speculations..just put all your energy into giving the closure they are requesting. Relax don't be scared gather what you can..I had to take a trip back to where we used to live to get neighbors who knew us, and landlord to write. Your own affidavit is very pertinent as well. Don't forget prayer changes things..do all you can and leave the rest to GOD!🙏 you will WIN!

Thank you 

we use to live in Ohio but I moved to NYC and with this situation I can’t even travel or I know I will get something from the office and this neighbor by the house 

please any idea about own affidavit I have a picture of us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.