2,976 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sumar9909 said:

Hi All,

@Stillwinning!!!😊can you tell me what documents I need to submit to Vermont to renew a c09 work permit. I'm trying to help a friend who is a VAWA applicant.

Hello, I-765 form, Copy of the expired EAD, 2 passport style photos, 1-485 receipt notice and a valid form of i.d DL perhaps.👍

18 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

PRAISES to the Almighty God!!! My I-360 has been approved, and my card mailed to me today, I can't wait to hold that card in my hands. Lord Jesus, I worship you, thank you God!!🥳😍🙌

To all my wonderful people on here @Ziongirl, @Stillwinning!!!😊, @sandranj @Trizzle (wah gwan), @CASTIEL @TBoneTX @MGJ_NY @FridayGirl@69 @Pinkrlion and so many wonderful people whose screen name I can't remember on the top of my head right now (I apologize), thank you for your support, it is well appreciated, please keep the positive vibes flowing 🙂

Timeline:

Sep 2018 - April 7, 2020 no RFE, straight approval

December 2019 - I sent in for my EAD C09 renewal, no news since then

Another 6 month prima facie today, really??? 🙂

I may be scarce on here nowadays, I work 3 - 12 hour shifts weekly with school, sometimes 4 with the current surge, but I try to check in when I can.

Thank you all, God bless you.

Congrats!!! 👏👏👏

8 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Congrats mama it's been a journey of pain and tears, amid the pandemic God gave you cheer. Take that stethoscope and stay safe, all the frontlines me included you are our heroes and may God be with you and protect you as you come in and go out.

@Ziongirl Dear sister, I appreciate you so much😍, thank you so much for your prayers, and kind words of encouragement. Our God is an awesome God, HE always answers when we call upon HIM.

I will be careful out here, I promise. This is a calling we answered to, taking care of the critically and acute patients. The Lord will see us through these times safely by HIS grace, amen!!🙏🙌

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

Hi guys, not sure if anybody already asked this here. Probably yes but maybe I missed it!
Are people in our status (pending I360 and I485 but taxpayers with EAD) getting a stimulus check for covid19? 
Few my friends US citizens already got it deposited to their bank accounts automatically, no need to apply anywhere.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

Checks will start April 9

Edited by John_

9 hours ago, Touna said:

Hello everyone,  

I have a question,  after going through my i360 package I sent in 2018, I realized that I made a mistake on the g325 a form , 

Can I still send a corrected and updated one , while my case still pending?

Yes you can send them the corrected g325 form. Make sure to attach your i360 receipt with that

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Shroy123 said:

Are we non resident aliens? They are not eligible for $1200 checks

We are a resident alien. If you have EAD and filed taxes you are a resident alien. We should be getting the $1200 in the next 3 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.