dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2020

782 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Rsmee said:

Hello Guys, 

we finally got our DQ yesterday night. 

First submission to NVC on Dec 5th and Second submission was on Feb 3rd. 

I called NVC multiple times, trying to find a good person at NVC ( most of them are rude ) and finally found yesterday. The lady i spoke with was really nice and heard me well, within 5 hours after the call they approved it.  Sometime all you need is to call them and find a good person there if you are waiting for unnecessary delay. 

I called them everyday after my second submission and they do have record of that.  HAPPY its over, now to IL

Congratulations :)can i ask you what kind of document that was missing that you needed to resubmit again?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
15 minutes ago, SSP01 said:

Good morning Everyone,

Finally got good news today got DQ'ed. Resubmission was 11th December! 

Congratulations 🎉

15 minutes ago, Rsmee said:

Hello Guys, 

I called NVC multiple times, trying to find a good person at NVC ( most of them are rude ) and finally found yesterday. The lady i spoke with was really nice and heard me well, within 5 hours after the call they approved it.  Sometime all you need is to call them and find a good person there if you are waiting for unnecessary delay. 

I called them everyday after my second submission and they do have record of that.  HAPPY its over, now to IL

Congratulations!!!!🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Zoya2020 said:

Congratulations :)can i ask you what kind of document that was missing that you needed to resubmit again?

Thank you !!

Its not a missing document or RFE, its  birth certificate of my wife which was written in both languages ( English and Nepali) and they rejected that, and i submitted the one with English only and they approved in 8 days which is pretty quick as far as i know. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rsmee said:

Hello Guys, 

Congratulations! What did you tell them all the times you called? To review your documents or to find out when they will review your documents? I know once you call, they start telling you what's on the website. I resubmitted yesterday

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jennie & Joe said:

Congratulations! What did you tell them all the times you called? To review your documents or to find out when they will review your documents? I know once you call, they start telling you what's on the website. I resubmitted yesterday

Yes,  they were keep saying the same thing to check website and blah blah.. but yesterday that lady was super helpful..i told her that NVC rejected the document for no reason, and their website says they do accept the birth certificate that is written in both languages. She said that she acknowledge it but she can not do anything but once i asked for the supervisor, ( there was none at that time, she asked for my number to call me back and she commented the issue in the file ) . After 5 hours it was approved. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi guys, 

little question .

is there somewhere in VJ where I can find POE reviews ? 
I don’t remember 😎

thank you for your help ! 

https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/poereviews.php

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

4 hours ago, Rsmee said:

Hello Guys, 

Happy for you!! 
did you call 603-334-0700 number

Timeline
23 minutes ago, NellyIsaac said:

Happy for you!! 
did you call 603-334-0700 number

Thank you, yes, 55th attempt, on hold for hour and 15 mins. better call early in the morning, i called around 4 PM MT time so it took that long to get into the call.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.