Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

694 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Dave_way said:

Oh my god! We got approved today!😍 NOA1 on the 28th of February!

Congratulations. Join us in the SEPTEMBER 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY thread and download the PDF file on the first post of the first page for tips, tricks and hacks to follow your case to the embassy. I'll post both links below:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/746671-september-2020-k-1-noa2-to-nvc-to-embassy/

PDF with tips, tricks, and hacks. BTW this PDF is updated from time to time so you might check back to ensure you have the latest information.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

We need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Timeline: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RTx4pIFfcIXyW15L-nyLuBGzwqYRx5lI/view?usp=sharing

Country and Visa Type: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJiLo_7WTmqvkzXXqLuOlVHm9oyhAES/view?usp=sharing

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So, on the 30th of Sept the RFE was mailed to my fiance, and I am pretty sure that it's about the website we met on since we have't submitted any evidence proving that the website is not IMBRA. I was thinking about mailing the TOS but they seem kinda vague and unclear to me. So, I would really appreciate if someone could have an expert look at them and tell me if the website TOS are enough. Perhaps, @Greenbaum knows. 
Here is the link to the website https://www.triangleoflove.com/en-us/legal/terms/
I have also contacted the website administration. They are very slow to respond but they asked if I could provide a sample that they would use to write an official letter. Can anyone help with that? 
Thank you very much for any help. 

4 hours ago, sweetlana said:

So, on the 30th of Sept the RFE was mailed to my fiance, and I am pretty sure that it's about the website we met on since we have't submitted any evidence proving that the website is not IMBRA. I was thinking about mailing the TOS but they seem kinda vague and unclear to me. So, I would really appreciate if someone could have an expert look at them and tell me if the website TOS are enough. Perhaps, @Greenbaum knows. 
Here is the link to the website https://www.triangleoflove.com/en-us/legal/terms/
I have also contacted the website administration. They are very slow to respond but they asked if I could provide a sample that they would use to write an official letter. Can anyone help with that? 
Thank you very much for any help. 

Wait until the RFE arrives before you go off on a "wild goose hunt" with no bullets for your gun. An RFE can be for many things none of which you are aware of now. Yes, you can guess but you'll be wrong. Have some more patience and then when the RFE arrives I'll be more than happy to help you if needed.

I used the "search" box in the upper right-hand corner, and I was able to see many articles concerning your topic here on VJ. It's an amazing tool to use. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Just an update I mailed out the RFE response last week. FedEx said it was delivered Friday morning and this morning I saw an update on lawfully saying my case has been updated to “RFE response received, we are resuming work on your case and etc” so at least that part was fairly quick. Hoping the decision is quick and painless too and we see more approvals soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/24/2020 at 7:44 PM, Marek50 said:

File a lawsuit and sue not only to have you case completed but for punitive damages due to stress. USCIS is our service, they work for us. Get a good immigration lawyer that's motivated to help. One quick search and I found these guys. Also, get your congressman involved and document all your calls.  https://www.fitzgeraldlawcompany.com/faq/suing-immigration-service/

I can go along with contacting their congressman, but filing a lawsuit due to stress?  that would be no different than hiring a contractor to remodel a home and the homeowner sues for stress the construction has caused. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just wanted to give everyone an update as Ive been following this forum closely :) 

App received February 25th 

NOA1: March 3

NOA2: October 5 

It was quite the wait, but the tears of joy were worth it. 

Keep on keeping on x

Sending love and light to you all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 10/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, onepr1cklypear said:

Just wanted to give everyone an update as Ive been following this forum closely :) 

App received February 25th 

NOA1: March 3

NOA2: October 5 

It was quite the wait, but the tears of joy were worth it. 

Keep on keeping on x

Sending lovm,e and light to you all.

Our Noa1 was March 3rd also. At least I think so is NOA1 the reciept Form I797C saying tey got  your application?  CA service center. 

If we get it yesterday it will be 3 months past the  first VJ forcast date.  But I worry it easily could be 9 months more to K1 after NOA2 ,rather than the old.4-5 months after Noa2.

I really could use some good 3 new.

ITs great so see a few March folks getting NOA2's 

Edited by elkski

Timeline
On 9/17/2020 at 7:12 PM, Marek50 said:

Someone with a NOA1 June 22nd with an RFE  on Aug 18th got approved today on the Facebook VisaJourney page.   Smile 101 has been waiting over 200 days ☹️

Really?  our NOA1 is 3/3/2020

218 days and waiting so  patiently until today.

Edited by elkski

Timeline

Would a Denial  on a Global Entry after the approval and interview have any effect on getting a NOA2?  Just got Denied  a week ago after my interview 2 weeks ago. 

I have not had a haircut since Feb so my hair is longer than ever.. plus I was a little snarky with the agent. those are the only 2 possilbe reasons

51 minutes ago, elkski said:

Would a denial on a Global Entry after the approval and interview have any effect on getting a NOA2?  Just got denied a week ago after my interview 2 weeks ago. 

I have not had a haircut since Feb, so my hair is longer than ever, plus I was a little snarky with the agent. Those are the only two possible reasons.

Not if those are the reasons for the GE denial. But there is usually something else that would cause a denial.  You'll get more honey of you use a little sweetness. Remember "the man with the gold makes the rules". 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, elkski said:

Our Noa1 was March 3rd also. At least I think so is NOA1 the reciept Form I797C saying tey got  your application?  CA service center. 

If we get it yesterday it will be 3 months past the  first VJ forcast date.  But I worry it easily could be 9 months more to K1 after NOA2 ,rather than the old.4-5 months after Noa2.

I really could use some good 3 new.

ITs great so see a few March folks getting NOA2's 

The NOA1 date is the Notice of Action date not the received app date. Also, I was using the casetracker app to see my application relative to those with a similar time frame as me. Although a double edged sword; may drive you crazy if you're checking it daily. Your NOA2 will be here sooner than you know! Sending you good vibes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.