dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, K&J18 said:

Short case update - I had my interview today for CR1 and the officer said everything is in order, I should have my passport back in a week.

Very few questions so it was quick. Funny thing is the instructions and interview letter asks for 2 passport photos and I only got asked for 1! I only realized that later so hopefully the officer didn't forget and now can't process it.

Congrats 🎉🎈🎊 when was your DQ? And what kind of questions answered if u can ?!! Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

It hast been over 3 weeks since Case Complete and still no IL :(

Come on Frankfurt. There is not even a waiting time so why not schedule :(

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hey guys.

So what time do they usually send out interview letters? Like the last week of the month?

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
44 minutes ago, wifidolly said:

Hey guys.

So what time do they usually send out interview letters? Like the last week of the month?

I’m wondering about that too. I think i read on this forum that they usually schedule at the end of the month, but I’m not sure. I’m really excited to get the interview letter and I’m also feeling very impatient haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Iscir said:

I’m wondering about that too. I think i read on this forum that they usually schedule at the end of the month, but I’m not sure. I’m really excited to get the interview letter and I’m also feeling very impatient haha

I think it depends on your consulate. Canada is usually second week of the month. 

We have also been waiting three weeks and are sooooo itchy to receive our IL. Stockholm, Sweden consulate. They aren’t a busy one either, so not much data to look at on the spreadsheet. Just trying to be patient, since we are thrilled to have made it this far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MWhite said:

I think it depends on your consulate. Canada is usually second week of the month. 

Oh I didn’t know that! Thanks. Sadly there’s not many people from my country here :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, wifidolly said:

Hey guys.

I think it does depend some on the consulate. But honestly I feel there is no exact formula. I'm Lagos Nigeria consulate and someone said they schedule beginning of the month. But last month they didnt start scheduling till the 15th of the month! Then I've also seen beginning of the month....then a break then a couple days at the end of month 🤯....january 13th will be twice months since our DQ!! PRAYING FOR SOMETHING SOON! good LUCK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Iscir said:

Oh I didn’t know that! Thanks. Sadly there’s not many people from my country here :(

But that probably means you won’t wait that long for an interview :)

Canada wait time is 5-6 months due to the large number of people immigrating to the US 

Just now, Bking said:

Hey guys, I'm new here and trying to know what exactly is next. Got DQ yesterday Jan 8 - from Jamaica - so I'm not sure on what's next 

Congrats!

Now you wait for the interview letter, which can take several weeks. Have a look at @dwheels76 Google sheet to see the timeframes. After you get your interview letter, your interview will be scheduled about a month out from there (depending on embassy). Seems like Jamaica is moving pretty quick though! 

Overall average time from DQ to interview is 67 days (according to the sheet). 

Good luck!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RobbieL said:

Congrats!

Now you wait for the interview letter, which can take several weeks. Have a look at @dwheels76 Google sheet to see the timeframes. After you get your interview letter, your interview will be scheduled about a month out from there (depending on embassy). Seems like Jamaica is moving pretty quick though! 

Overall average time from DQ to interview is 67 days (according to the sheet). 

Good luck!!!

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I actually tried to view the document but it's not coming up properly on my phone for some reason 

Just now, Bking said:

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I actually tried to view the document but it's not coming up properly on my phone for some reason 

You're welcome!

... It loads okay for me in a Chrome browser on my phone (haven't tried other browsers though). 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, RobbieL said:

You're welcome!

... It loads okay for me in a Chrome browser on my phone (haven't tried other browsers though). 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Thanks I'm going to try again at this but when I did a quick search of others from Jamaica and their timelines I saw that a lot of people had an interview the month after it left nvc, it's just to figure out when it does that lol

5 minutes ago, Bking said:

Thanks I'm going to try again at this but when I did a quick search of others from Jamaica and their timelines I saw that a lot of people had an interview the month after it left nvc, it's just to figure out when it does that lol

Oh believe me I know the feeling! We're DQ as of the 17th of December and literally checking it every single day hahah

It's been a long process for us as well. I guess it's just the nature of the beast :)

Yeah, it does seem like Jamaica is moving pretty quickly! You should have your interview quickly I would imagine!

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.