dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Looks like Ghana stopped at 10/22 DQ. I have 3 with that date and only one got a IL. Ghana has always been 2 to 3 months after DQ to get IL. It use to be 5 months.

Those where F2A visa category with PD from 2016/2017 if my memory serves me right. 

1 hour ago, Shaylan21 said:

Omg really?? 😩😩😡 My DQ 10/7 

For CR1/IR1 it appears they stopped scheduling  at the last week of Sept. I’ve seen posts from people with Sept 23, Sept 25, Sept 30 DQs still waiting. They haven’t finished with September for CR1/IR1 interview scheduling. 

There’s a lot of us with DQ first week of Oct also still waiting, so I know for sure they haven’t started with Oct yet for CR1/IR1 

let’s stay strong. Our time is coming soon

🙏🏾

Edited by Nyhearts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hi guys woke up this morning and got an email for pops for 1st week in January. New Years present. So the plan now is to transfer my mom’s file from a different consulate so they will interview together since she’s been waiting for ever for a spot. She was DQ’d 2 months before dad n dad got interview first as dad file consulate is not as busy. So still worked out. Hopefully I get her file transferred to where dad is and they interview together. Everyday we inching closer. It’s tough but it’ll come. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Shaylan21 said:

Omg really?? 😩😩😡 My DQ 10/7 

Check your email hun, they have sent out ILs for accra, GH interviews. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
7 hours ago, Djibson said:

I am. Guess the embassy is just busy

I emailed the consulate and its NVC that is lagging getting the case to Dakar.  When I lived there they was super fast when I needed something done.

20191212_062856.jpg

17 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

55 minutes ago, Nyhearts said:

Check your email hun, they have sent out ILs for accra, GH interviews. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Yesss I checked early this morning .. thank you

Edited by Shaylan21

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Shaylan21 said:

Y’all finally We gotten our interview letter early this morning 🙏🏽🙏🏽😍 
Embassy - Ghana 
Interview- Jan. 16th

Finally!

Happy for you.

Timeline
1 hour ago, reashamoriba said:

I emailed the consulate and its NVC that is lagging getting the case to Dakar.  When I lived there they was super fast when I needed something done.

20191212_062856.jpg

That’s a bummer 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ramar1 said:

Not a lot of case complete this week huh? Oct 23rd is the latest dq update (other than the random ones that are from Nov 11th for example) 

They were delayed for snow storm last week and this week, probably back log.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.