dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Just received the interview appointment email today. Interview is on 16th January :) dq’ed on 26th November.  

Congratulations. I have updated you.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Just received the interview appointment email today. Interview is on 16th January :) dq’ed on 26th November.  

Congrats!

38 minutes ago, Yannary said:

Finally DQ as of yesterday, December 12. I am expecting an interview email in the beginning of January because of the holidays. London embassy, CR1. It has taken us almost 8 months to be done with NVC, mainly due to our lawyer being a moron. Our twins are due to be born in June so fingers crossed my husband gets here by March, hopefully. I feel like I can finally breathe and actually enjoy my pregnancy 

congrats 

when did u last submit ur documents?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Yannary said:

Finally DQ as of yesterday, December 12. I am expecting an interview email in the beginning of January because of the holidays. London embassy, CR1. It has taken us almost 8 months to be done with NVC, mainly due to our lawyer being a moron. Our twins are due to be born in June so fingers crossed my husband gets here by March, hopefully. I feel like I can finally breathe and actually enjoy my pregnancy 

Congratulations especially for your soon-to-be new family members.

I am confident hubby will have been settled by the time babies are due.

Happy Holidays!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

Congratulations especially for your soon-to-be new family members.

I am confident hubby will have been settled by the time babies are due.

Happy Holidays!

How are you friend? Thank you for being there for us on VJ... 🙏🏼☘️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

How are you friend? Thank you for being there for us on VJ... 🙏🏼☘️

Hiya dearie,

We've been well.

Just busy making the necessary preparations to finally be together.

How about you and your case.

Has there been any forward movement?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hello everyone. Yes another month but for us with slow embassies an eternal wait. For those Cubans waiting for interview in Guyana , I am cc or dq since February 2019 , 10 months in the wait and still no interview. CR1 wait times have increased to 14 months and counting !! There still stuck on cc / dq cases of December 2018! Ugh! I am going absolutely crazy. It's so sad!! 

Edited by LAY & ADR

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
15 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Your case will not be sent to the embassy until you are scheduled by NVC for your interview. Nothing they can do for you till they receive your case. Senegal has been snail slow for a few years with Visa matters. I hear it's a staffing issue.

ok I can imagine that. However for the staffing issues I think that should have eased as Senegal used to handle cases from The Gambia, Sierra Leone, guinea, guinea Bissau, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon and mauritania if I’m not mistaken. Then it used to be done in under six months. However over the years, most of those countries have had immigrant visa services implemented in their consulates so by workload, Senegal should be quieter and faster now. Senegal embassy only handles files from The Gambia, Mauritania, Guinea and guinea Bissau now and the immigrants from those countries are very low in numbers. So I’m baffled as to why Dakar, Senegal can be this long now. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Yannary said:

Congratulations on the DQ and the twins that are coming. How exciting. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I recently received some exciting news!! Although I was unable to get in contact with the embassy in Kingston to get any valid/valuable information, I was able to schedule my husband's interview on my own. 

Shockingly, I found a quick turnaround for 20 December 2019!! Yay, I am so excited and I cannot wait.  If all goes well, this would be the best Christmas present, EVER!!!!

For those of you that are waiting on interviews and your status states that it is ready, you may benefit from the site that I have included below.  I will say that this is not an all inclusive, but it would help you even if it just makes you feel like you have contributed to a faster interview. 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

S/N:  I created my husband's account on 12/2 and by 12/12 I was able to find an interview date for him.  I went back in to attempt to change his date and the open dates get gone really fast.

Good Luck!!!

@dwheels76 Can you please update my Visa Interview Date?

Thanks,

Solitaire

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

Timeline
32 minutes ago, SNJOHNSON said:

I recently received some exciting news!! Although I was unable to get in contact with the embassy in Kingston to get any valid/valuable information, I was able to schedule my husband's interview on my own. 

Shockingly, I found a quick turnaround for 20 December 2019!! Yay, I am so excited and I cannot wait.  If all goes well, this would be the best Christmas present, EVER!!!!

For those of you that are waiting on interviews and your status states that it is ready, you may benefit from the site that I have included below.  I will say that this is not an all inclusive, but it would help you even if it just makes you feel like you have contributed to a faster interview. 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

S/N:  I created my husband's account on 12/2 and by 12/12 I was able to find an interview date for him.  I went back in to attempt to change his date and the open dates get gone really fast.

Good Luck!!!

@dwheels76 Can you please update my Visa Interview Date?

Thanks,

Solitaire

I wouldn't suggest anyone use this site unless you have been instructed to do so.

OP you were able to schedule your interview because you are an expedite. Don't get people to mess themselves up. Please. :)

I have updated you. Congratulations.

Edited by dwheels76

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.