Rasel_Cool

I130 Case Denied after sending RFE | f2a & f2b, now appealing (merged)

364 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Because this is a public forum any one can comment/post anything they want. It doesnt have to be accurate and it can be biased with their personal views. There are many dedicated users who invest a lot of time here trying to keep it as accurate as possible though. 

For your situation- where theres a general opinion of 'this is not possible' when in fact it actually is possible... well that makes it even more important to be posted and discussed as the goal of VJ is to have accurate information. 

https://www.hoppocklawfirm.com/it-never-hurts-to-ask/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

If u look at this thread no one actually helped. After getting their negetive replies I researched and researched and found out Most  of them were commnting without knowing a lot of things. 

Twelve pages and you believe not one person left a comment that was even remotely helpful to you in any way?  Not one?  Really?

5 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

Perhaps you can retain their firm.  

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Timeline
3 hours ago, Going through said:

Twelve pages and you believe not one person left a comment that was even remotely helpful to you in any way?  Not one?  Really?

Perhaps you can retain their firm.  

Which part did they actually help? 

Lets not talk abt THIS anymore. 

17 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

can someone read this PDF file and explain what it is trying to say. I am not a man of law its getting difficult for me to understand . SO please can u tell what exactly It is trying to say about new evidence ?

2015,0303-Whalen.pdf 640.46 kB · 9 downloads

29 minutes ago, Rasel_Cool said:

Which part did they actually help? 

Lets not talk abt THIS anymore. 

See this is why people get annoyed and say they’re done with this thread. You come on here expecting people to take serious time to read and explain stuff like this (even though you have a lawyer), then accuse people of being unhelpful when they don’t tell you what you want to hear....often followed with “but the lawyer said...[opposite]”. If you already have legal advice why do you keep asking questions, only to get angry when people tell you stuff you don’t like, and then you still expect people to run round in circles interpreting legal articles for you? Seriously, this is probably the most high maintenance OP I have seen on VJ to date.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

See this is why people get annoyed and say they’re done with this thread. You come on here expecting people to take serious time to read and explain stuff like this (even though you have a lawyer), then accuse people of being unhelpful when they don’t tell you what you want to hear....often followed with “but the lawyer said...[opposite]”. If you already have legal advice why do you keep asking questions, only to get angry when people tell you stuff you don’t like, and then you still expect people to run round in circles interpreting legal articles for you? Seriously, this is probably the most high maintenance OP I have seen on VJ to date.

Ok accept my mistakes. Apologying

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

Ok accept my mistakes. Apologying

In any case, I am not sure if it affects your appeal process,  which I don't think it does. If I were you, I would have submitted another petition just in case I get denied in 6-12 months,  at least I would be 6-12 months in advance in terms of Priority Date. 

Unless you are expecting a decision within 3 months, that's what I would have done. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, zaback21 said:

In any case, I am not sure if it affects your appeal process,  which I don't think it does. If I were you, I would have submitted another petition just in case I get denied in 6-12 months,  at least I would be 6-12 months in advance in terms of Priority Date. 

Unless you are expecting a decision within 3 months, that's what I would have done. 

Chat with a lawyerScreenshot_2019-12-01-17-28-59-762_com.android.browser.thumb.jpg.d78ad84a3a41359029d7bd0233a95cf0.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-01-17-29-30-266_com.android.browser.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 11/30/2019 at 12:56 PM, Rasel_Cool said:

I was just updating simply because I wanted to help ones who will face the same problem as me. If I win they can follow these steps. If I loose they can know they should nt follow what I have done. Nothing more nothing less.

If u look at this thread no one actually helped. After getting their negetive replies I researched and researched and found out Most  of them were commnting without knowing a lot of things. 

Everytime I talk to any lawyer they  say we have big chance to win this case. Everytime I post  here someone new comes up nd says you are wasting ur money. 

Im only updating to help people who will face the same.otherwise why im keep updating every single details after so many demotivated comment? Do u find any other reason?

People we help rarely if ever get denied.  

Once you send in a bad package and get an RFE we can help build the response.

After you send in a weak response and get soundly trounced with a two page denial, you are beyond our help.  The rules say a case is affirmed or denied based on the provided evidence, and can be appealed if the denial can be shown to be in error.  

Your denial, based on what you have stated (and well-explained on two pages) does not appear to have been in error.  

So:  you were advised to refile.  

If:  your online lawyer thinks there is a way to skirt that and get another chance go for it.  You haven’t read or listened to anything anyone has told you and have ignored probably 50 years of immigration experience (13 of them are mine) so regretfully I will re-iterate that in my opinion you do not have a basis for appealing this decision.  So let us know how it went.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Do you actually have a retainer with an actual attny or are you just using the justanswer ask an attny service>>??? Also its quite unprofessional for an attny to use a :) at the end of their interaction with you... 

No. I have actual lawyer in USA. 

Im taking second opinion from JA

26 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

People we help rarely if ever get denied.  

Once you send in a bad package and get an RFE we can help build the response.

After you send in a weak response and get soundly trounced with a two page denial, you are beyond our help.  The rules say a case is affirmed or denied based on the provided evidence, and can be appealed if the denial can be shown to be in error.  

Your denial, based on what you have stated (and well-explained on two pages) does not appear to have been in error.  

So:  you were advised to refile.  

If:  your online lawyer thinks there is a way to skirt that and get another chance go for it.  You haven’t read or listened to anything anyone has told you and have ignored probably 50 years of immigration experience (13 of them are mine) so regretfully I will re-iterate that in my opinion you do not have a basis for appealing this decision.  So let us know how it went.

Yah lets see what happens. 

Im actually taking second opinion from Just answer 

6 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Do you actually have a retainer with an actual attny or are you just using the justanswer ask an attny service>>??? Also its quite unprofessional for an attny to use a :) at the end of their interaction with you... 

And a lot of hedging, “it seems” because blah blah that “it may be ”.... nothing concrete at all before that smiley

Edited by SusieQQQ

Attorney Cann might consider reading a Warriner’s and running spellcheck on her professional website.

The free advice you received is fully hedged and, also, appears predicated on the DNA results being included in the appellate filing, which is not the case.

Timeline
On 12/2/2019 at 12:41 PM, SusieQQQ said:

And a lot of hedging, “it seems” because blah blah that “it may be ”.... nothing concrete at all before that smiley

Another lawyer opinion. Can old priority be retained?

Screenshot_2019-12-03-23-22-37-979_com.justanswer.google.jpg

4 hours ago, US-UK said:

Attorney Cann might consider reading a Warriner’s and running spellcheck on her professional website.

The free advice you received is fully hedged and, also, appears predicated on the DNA results being included in the appellate filing, which is not the case.

Another lawyer opinion. Can old priority be retained?

Screenshot_2019-12-03-23-22-37-979_com.justanswer.google.jpg

It's very strange for you to be double-checking your lawyer with online lawyers, and then coming here to (mostly) non-lawyers to double check what the lawyers that are double checking your paid lawyers are telling you. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, SusieQQQ said:

It's very strange for you to be double-checking your lawyer with online lawyers, and then coming here to (mostly) non-lawyers to double check what the lawyers that are double checking your paid lawyers are telling you. 

cause someone told me here not to listen lawyers always

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.