Rasel_Cool

I130 Case Denied after sending RFE | f2a & f2b, now appealing (merged)

364 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

I was correct. It says response must be received by December 22, 2019, which is like 8 days from now. Something is not right. 

2 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

Also, the denial letter unique number does not match the unique number from RFE letter at bottom left. Stop wasting our time, OP. 

This thread is one of the strangest ones ever. 

Are you saying he is showing us letters from two different cases and pretending they are the same case?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

The RFE clearly states that DNA evidence can be an optional piece to send IN ADDITION to the required secondary evidence they listed above that (school records,  medical records, government records, etc.)  Along with the voluntary DNA that you said your friend sent, did he also send what they were actually asking for?

3 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

Also, the denial letter unique number does not match the unique number from RFE letter at bottom left.

Interesting.  

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

Also, the denial letter unique number does not match the unique number from RFE letter at bottom left. Stop wasting our time, OP. 

It might be usics sent the  denial to wrong person. 

Timeline
Just now, Rasel_Cool said:

It might be usics sent the  denial to wrong person. 

I'm pretty sure your friend would have told you that straightaway, since it's their denial letter they received, right?  Surely they would notice if the letter didn't state their own name at the top?

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Are you saying he is showing us letters from two different cases and pretending they are the same case?

Why would i do that. Those are given by my frnd who got denied. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Going through said:

The RFE clearly states that DNA evidence can be an optional piece to send IN ADDITION to the required secondary evidence they listed above that (school records,  medical records, government records, etc.)  Along with the voluntary DNA that you said your friend sent, did he also send what they were actually asking for?

Interesting.  

They Only did dna

1 minute ago, Going through said:

I'm pretty sure your friend would have told you that straightaway, since it's their denial letter they received, right?  Surely they would notice if the letter didn't state their own name at the top?

Let me clarify these things with Him. Give me some time

Timeline
12 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Is this a friend you know in person, or some “friend” on the internet?

I know him in person. Look rfe and denial got same name. But rfe and denial unique code is diffrent though 

https://ibb.co/JQRRpdT
https://ibb.co/CJTnVKM

Edited by Rasel_Cool

Timeline
4 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

Look.  Same name in rfe and denial letter. Unique code is diffrent though 

5 hours ago, Rasel_Cool said:

received_421130685460522.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Rasel_Cool said:

Look.  Same name in rfe and denial letter. Unique code is diffrent though 

So your friend lives in Brooklyn (NY), but the response to the RFE was sent from Fairfield Ohio?

curiouser and curiouser said Alice

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
8 minutes ago, ihsan said:

i think the DNA was sent from ohio, becuase the AABB accredited facility directly ship the DNA result to USCIS. i mean the lab .. 

U got it

Timeline
14 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

So your friend lives in Brooklyn (NY), but the response to the RFE was sent from Fairfield Ohio?

curiouser and curiouser said Alic

Lab send DNA reporrt to usics. Not any petitioner or beneficiaries 

Edited by Rasel_Cool

Timeline

1 hour ago, Going through said:

3 minutes ago, Rasel_Cool said:

They Only did dna

Pity the lawyer they were using didn't think it wise to send in what USCIS was specifically requiring in the RFE along with the DNA results ---- likely they have the option to refile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.