majamorena

November 2019 - AOS Filers

1,203 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

Today I got Biometrics invitation in my mailbox. One week after receiving hard copy of NOA1 :) Scheduled on 02/12!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

Today I got Biometrics invitation in my mailbox. One week after receiving hard copy of NOA1 :) Scheduled on 02/12!

Congratulations send some positive vibes my way :( I’m still waiting on that NOA1

Timeline
On 11/22/2019 at 9:15 PM, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

Congratulations send some positive vibes my way :( I’m still waiting on that NOA1

Fingers crossed you will get it soon!  I think NY is one of the longest states for waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've been following around here silently for quite a while but will finally speak up haha 😛 sent our documents out on November 16th and was received on the 18th. Still waiting for NOA1 (NY filer here, as well)

On 11/22/2019 at 9:09 PM, Margo2017777 said:

Hey!

Could you clarify your timeline for me? My field office is also DC and it looks like we will have similar cases...

Did you get your NOA text/email on the 11th but the hardcopy on the 16th?  And then the biometrics letter on the 22nd?

31 minutes ago, nacas said:

I've been following around here silently for quite a while but will finally speak up haha 😛 sent our documents out on November 16th and was received on the 18th. Still waiting for NOA1 (NY filer here, as well)

Congratulations and no reason to be silent!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
24 minutes ago, CDNgirl09 said:

Hey!

Could you clarify your timeline for me? My field office is also DC and it looks like we will have similar cases...

Did you get your NOA text/email on the 11th but the hardcopy on the 16th?  And then the biometrics letter on the 22nd?

Hey! Am happy to meet another DC applicant here :)   My NOA1 was received on 11/13 by SMS. Hardcopies followed in few days and Biometrics invitation received on 11/22.   

5 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

Hey! Am happy to meet another DC applicant here :)   My NOA1 was received on 11/13 by SMS. Hardcopies followed in few days and Biometrics invitation received on 11/22.   

Happy to meet you too :) I received my SMS on Nov 20 so now I'm just waiting for those hardcopies. Good luck!!

Hi everyone! My husband and I sent his application on 11/18 and was received in the lockbox on 11/19. We haven’t received anything via email or mail. The check hasn’t been processed either. What’s the average waiting time till we get something? Getting a little worried. 

1 hour ago, AJ_Monreal said:

Hi everyone! My husband and I sent his application on 11/18 and was received in the lockbox on 11/19. We haven’t received anything via email or mail. The check hasn’t been processed either. What’s the average waiting time till we get something? Getting a little worried. 

Should be any day now, don't  forget the holidays are  coming up. Nothing to be worried about.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! I am currently filling out my I-485 and I just needed clarification on a few items, if anyone can help:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2

Part 1., 13.a. - U.S. Mailing Address - In Care Of Name (if any)
> I live with my husband, should I put his name here?
Part 1., 19. - Nonimmigrant Visa Number from this Passport (if any)
> Is this the red number on my K1 Visa in the following format: P1234567 ?
Part 1., 22.a. - Was inspected at a port of entry and admitted as...
> I wrote "FIANCE(E) OF A US CITIZEN (K1)". Is this okay, or should I write "K-1 NONIMMIGRANT" ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3

Part 1., 25.a.-25.c. - 
Provide your name exactly as it appears on your Form I-94 (if any)
> I obtained my I-94 from the website and it only shows my first and last name. Does this mean I leave the Middle Name item blank? Or N/A?
Part 2., 2. - Are you applying for adjustment based on the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) section 245(i)?
> Yes or No?
Page 4

Part 2., 3.-4.

> Is the Receipt Number the one formatted as such: WAC1990123456?
> My NOA2 shows the Priority Date as blank. Should I put N/A?
Page 8

Part 6., 1. - 
"The term 'children' includes all biological or legally adopted children, as well as current stepchildren..."
> My husband has a daughter from his previous marriage, but I have not legally adopted her and she's not his dependent. Is she included in the "stepchildren" clause?

Page 13

Part 8., 63.b. - 
If your answer to Item Number 63.a. is "Yes," do you believe you had reasonable cause?
> I answered "No" on 63.a. so this item should be N/A to me, but there are only Yes and No boxes. Should I check "No" anyway, write N/A, or leave it blank?

Sorry for the many questions. Any help is appreciated. 😊

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Del A. said:

Hello everyone! I am currently filling out my I-485 and I just needed clarification on a few items, if anyone can help:

Sorry for the many questions. Any help is appreciated. 😊

Let your fingers do the walking. Have you checked out the VJ filled out I-485 example form? :idea:

https://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-I-485.pdf

For these general types of questions, you would likely be better off by starting your own new posting, rather than posting in a particular month. You will get more viewing your question that way.....

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Edited by Pitaya

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Pitaya said:

Let your fingers do the walking. Have you checked out the VJ filled out I-485 example form? :idea:

https://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-I-485.pdf

For these general types of questions, you would likely be better off by starting your own new posting, rather than posting in a particular month. You will get more viewing your question that way.....

Good luck on your immigration journey.

I did not know there was such a resource, thank you for the link! Are there others for the I-864, I-765 and I-131 as well? I have questions there, too. 😅

21 minutes ago, ank$nik said:

after week stilll waiting for NOAs

It might help you to get better replies  or information  if your timeline was filled out.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.