CaliNY

OCTOBER 2019 AOS Filers

2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I got my valentine gift in a pleasant way, my EAD arrived yesterday and today my status changed to ,about to be scheduled.

5 hours ago, oflyingbunnyo said:

Hey @RachelBounty, did you get your card on Thursday?

My status updated to the dreaded USPS: "your package is moving within the USPS network..." 

Which tells me that I'm probably not gonna get my card until Monday in comparison to Saturday (one sh** after the other 🙄)

Did you get the same status update on yours at one point? 

I got it yesterday. If you click on the tracking number it should tell you when it’s supposed to be delivered. I don’t remember getting that update. 
BUT keep in mind that having an EAD on its way is wonderful news and many would be happy with such great news. The glass is half full :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
3 hours ago, RachelBounty said:

I got it yesterday. If you click on the tracking number it should tell you when it’s supposed to be delivered. I don’t remember getting that update. 
BUT keep in mind that having an EAD on its way is wonderful news and many would be happy with such great news. The glass is half full :)

Thanks! 

Turns out that it is indeed arriving tomorrow, and yeah, I guess I was being a tad bit pessimistic, having my EAD is a blessing in and on itself :) 

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Final update! 

Today I received my EAD card :wub:

After some running around and talking with the nice post office people, I was able to pick it up before they were on route to ship it to my old address and so... here's the entire timeline: 

Feb 6: "New card being produced" 

Feb 7: "Your case has been approved" 

Feb 11: "Your card was mailed" 

Feb 12: "Your card was picked up by USPS" 

Feb 15: CARD IN HAND  :dance:

9 days total 

SSN still yet to be found 👀

Edited by oflyingbunnyo
Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Finally done for now! Now I just gotta wait for the green card to come in the mail but I thought I'd share my timeline

10/22  Sent out I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131

10/23  Delivered in Chicago

11/7  Texts from USCIS that case was received

11/13  Received NOA letters

11/22  Received letter for biometrics

12/6  Biometrics appointment

1/3  Case ready to be scheduled for interview

1/8  Interview was scheduled

2/6  EAD & AP approved

2/12  Interview -approved!

2/13 EAD delivered

2/14 SSN delivered

Good luck everyone!

30 minutes ago, PWeav said:

Finally done for now! Now I just gotta wait for the green card to come in the mail but I thought I'd share my timeline

10/22  Sent out I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131

10/23  Delivered in Chicago

11/7  Texts from USCIS that case was received

11/13  Received NOA letters

11/22  Received letter for biometrics

12/6  Biometrics appointment

1/3  Case ready to be scheduled for interview

1/8  Interview was scheduled

2/6  EAD & AP approved

2/12  Interview -approved!

2/13 EAD delivered

2/14 SSN delivered

Good luck everyone!

Congrats 🎉

I have a question about your timeline. You had been waiting for NOA notifications ~ two weeks, right?

I'm asking because I sent my package almost two weeks ago and still didn't get notifications.  I'm wondering why it takes that long. Or is it happens sometimes? 

Edited by Cornflake

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

Congrats 🎉

I have a question about your timeline. You had been waiting for NOA notifications ~ two weeks, right?

I'm asking because I sent my package almost two weeks ago and still didn't get notifications.  I'm wondering why it takes that long. Or is it happens sometimes? 

Thank you! Yes, 15 days to be exact. I've seen it take from 1 week up to 1 month for other people, I don't think there's a system for it. If you sent it to the right address and it has been delivered all you can really do is just wait until they get to it. Good luck!:)

13 minutes ago, PWeav said:

Thank you! Yes, 15 days to be exact. I've seen it take from 1 week up to 1 month for other people, I don't think there's a system for it. If you sent it to the right address and it has been delivered all you can really do is just wait until they get to it. Good luck!:)

Thank you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/14/2020 at 4:30 PM, Yeap said:

I got my valentine gift in a pleasant way, my EAD arrived yesterday and today my status changed to ,about to be scheduled.

Friday 14 about to be schedule for interview and Finally today been next working day have been scheduled for interview. Am so happy. I hope everybody get a positive update.

Edited by Yeap

Hello I just want to share my time line with everyone here because this is the second application for me! 

【2018 】

8/10 NoA 1

9/4 Biometrics 

11/23 RFIE

【2019】

1/17 Got notice of RFIE 

2/28 Denied 

8/20 Knew Initial application was denied 

10/25 sent out the second application

10/28 USCIS received

11/05 received NoA text

11/20 received Biometrics letter

11/29 Biometrics

1/31 Ready to be scheduled for an interview

2/3 Interview was scheduled

2/19  notice of interview date was delivered

3/5 interview

I am so happy and nervous that I finally got interview date. And I actually hoped the interview must have been scheduled later like in April but so fast now! Our 2nd marriage anniversary is Almost There! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.