dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AndyRoo6 said:

JUST RE-POSTING BECAUSE OF NO RESPONSES THE FIRST TIME AROUND 😀

Is it a bad thing if you have submitted too many documents via CEAC?

We were asked for 2018 tax returns despite submitting proof of extension. We complained and made an appeal of sorts....So they accepted the extension letter and said they wanted to to see proof of employment for my sponsors and petitioner (they really know how to torture people).

So we submitted full 2018 tax returns and transcripts for sponsors + signed letters from employers verifying their employment.  And Submitted a copy of my petitioners tax return + a scanned copy of the the US Mail return receipt (because it was paper filed)  

Is this too much? I know this sounds silly, but we have been submitting docs since May...so I am little on edge.

I guess my question is...if there is anything that is unnecessary, but they have everything they need will we not get DQ? 

As always, we are grateful for your thoughts/experience

I guess it could go both ways, I’m going to personally try minimise what I upload so to reduce risk of doing it wrong... but as far as too much or too little, who knows, some times less is better, giving too much if valuable information can’t be wrong either but sometimes leads to more questions..

wish you luck luck in getting DQ though 🤞

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, SNJOHNSON said:

I just paid my fees on the 1st and I was able to pay the both the same day. The only thing I noticed was that you cannot pay together.  I am assuming because the fees go to two separate locations .

Oh ok, thank you. We will wait till we have the option to pay the AOS

Morning all VJ

I am self petitioner i-360
I applied for my kids in EGYPT to join using IB1 visa

NVC AOS/IV applications fees paid

DS 260 filled and sent

Till now .. I don't have the link online to upload documents... I worry if it should be MAIL / EMAIL

And what documents should I send beside

1- i-864W filled by me

2- i-864W filled for each kid

3- kids birth certificate

4- kids passport copy

5- my green card copy

Any advice please?

Thanks

14 hours ago, Ritaogh said:

We got our case number today, the issue now is we were only able to pay the visa fees but nowhere to click to pay AOS fees. Please has anyone experienced this? Or are we suppose to pay that later?

hi... I have the same problem... I can only pay the IV fee😅

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lww said:

hi... I have the same problem... I can only pay the IV fee😅

Lol we would probably call them today. But am just hoping it just resolves itself.

Edited by Ritaogh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ritaogh said:

Lol we would probably call them today. But am just hoping it just resolves itself.

I would definitely call because that is so weird!!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

Called NVC this morning to get some type of update, thankful I was able to talk to someone very helpful and kind. She said that if we don’t receive email by next Wednesday, to give them a call, but our documents should be reviewed by then. Submitted 9/18. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Please please...I haven’t seen my husband for 1 year waiting for this darn interview!!!!! 🥺

8 hours ago, Ritaogh said:

I have the same issue. The caec summary only shows the principal applicant's table chart. It doesn't have the petitioner's AOS summary. And when I click to pay fees it only has the IV processing fee listed and don't have the AOS fee for payment. I called them this morning but the lady said to submit an inquiry email using the nvc website. She said there's is nothing she can do since it's a technical issue.

Hello everyone!  I just got approved for my husband's I-130 on the 24th of October.  Is this the proper thread for me to be or is there something before this thread.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

Hello everyone!  I just got approved for my husband's I-130 on the 24th of October.  Is this the proper thread for me to be or is there something before this thread.  

Congratulations...

Yes. You are on the correct thread. But there would be a new thread for November soon.(created every month).

Read through the NVC website, forums and start gathering all documents needed at NVC stage. On average, it takes 4-6 weeks for the case number once NVC receives the Petition from USCIS. Better use this time to prepare for NVC.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

I have the same issue. The caec summary only shows the principal applicant's table chart. It doesn't have the petitioner's AOS summary. And when I click to pay fees it only has the IV processing fee listed and don't have the AOS fee for payment. I called them this morning but the lady said to submit an inquiry email using the nvc website. She said there's is nothing she can do since it's a technical issue.

2 hours ago, Ramramlen said:

Yes it’s a technical issue, my hubby called them this afternoon, the lady said she will escalate the issue and once it is resolved they would send us a mail. Hopefully they do it soon, I guess all we can do is wait.

Edited by Ritaogh
Duplicated response

Hi everyone, 

This morning I got my NVC case number and I could pay the IV bill but the AOS Bill didn't appear yet.

Is that normal? Do we have to pay it after we submit our documents? Or is the website having some issues?

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, santidzi said:

Hi everyone, 

This morning I got my NVC case number and I could pay the IV bill but the AOS Bill didn't appear yet.

Is that normal? Do we have to pay it after we submit our documents? Or is the website having some issues?

Thank you.

If you look at the post just before this by ritaogh and a maybe one higher up by the user ramramlen you would see that they are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully it’s resolved soon so that you all can continue the process.

8 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

What a way to finish off the month! Case number received!

Approved: 9/19/19

Sent to NVC: 9/27/19

Case # email: 10/31/19 (34 days after sent)

Congratulations! Since you just got your case generated recently, Are you able to see both fees from your payment summary- THE AOS FEE AND IV FEE- when you log into your account? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.