dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sam17 said:

IsΒ  there anyone who submit documents in sep and got accepted by nvc???.

I have submitted on Sep 13 (first and only one)...still waiting for them to review.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

I have submitted on Sep 13 (first and only one)...still waiting for them to review.

I'm waiting impatiently..Β 

Submit on 10 sep😣😣

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I m at the NVC stage and I’m waiting to submit AOS and DS260.Β 

My husband is our onlyΒ sponsor and we will use AOS I-864ez, I am the only applicant.Β I have seen several screenshot of people showing the the birth certificate was on the list of required documents. I want to know if everybody in my case hadΒ to upload a birth certificate to get their caseΒ Β approved. I m asking because I know it will be complicatedΒ for me to obtainΒ it and I just want to be sure before bothering a lot of people for the process.

thankΒ youΒ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 minutes ago, angsounamoun said:

Hello everybody,

My husband is our onlyΒ sponsor and we will use AOS I-864ez, I am the only applicant.Β I have seen several screenshot of people showing the the birth certificate was on the list of required documents. I want to know if everybody in my case hadΒ to upload a birth certificate to get their caseΒ Β approved. I m asking because I know it will be complicatedΒ for me to obtainΒ it and I just want to be sure before bothering a lot of people for the process.

thankΒ youΒ 

Yes, birth certificate is definitely required.Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, angsounamoun said:

Hello everybody,

thankΒ youΒ 

Aos sponsors should show proof of legal status in the US if they are based in the US i.e. birth certificate, greencard or whatever applies

Service Center:Β Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate:Β Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1:Β 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2:Β 2019/09/17

NVC DQ:Β 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline
2 hours ago, GraceJ21 said:

DQ!!!!!!!!Β 

Β 

First and only submission on Sept. 24!. So happy😊

CONGRATULATIONSΒ 

Lucky youπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Β 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Madison S. said:

I submitted Sept 21 and just got my dq today!Β 

Congratulations to you😊😊im still waiting sep 10 submission

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
Just now, Sam17 said:

Congratulations to you😊😊im still waiting sep 10 submission

Thank you! Hopefully you’ll hear back soon, I know it’s all a waiting gameΒ πŸ˜“Β 

Marriage: 2018-12-28 [in Portugal]

I-130 Sent: 2019-02-24

I-130 NOA1: 2019-03-07

I-130 Approved: 2019-05-31

NVC Received: 2019-06-19Β 

Case/invoice number assigned: 2019-08-27

IV/AOS fees paid: 2019-08-28

NVC docs submitted: 2019-09-21Β 

DQ at NVC: 2019-10-08

Interview letter received: 2019-10-24

Interview date: 2019-11-06

It seems to me like resubmissions take much longer to review. Our first submission was on May 20. I submitted our last requested documents on September 18. Still waiting for a review. This is so discouraging, especially since I ound out today I am pregnant. I can't do this without my husband here 😭

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.