dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

all good. I recommend you read through it though. A lot of useful information and prevents repetitive questions.

I also see that you posted we should not use online websites to create pdf files because the data is super sensitive.

i’ve been doing so for compression of PDFs to come under the 2 mb requirements. Any suggestion for a free and secure tools for this? I assume adobe’a pro version would only do this.

3 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

I also see that you posted we should not use online websites to create pdf files because the data is super sensitive.

i’ve been doing so for compression of PDFs to come under the 2 mb requirements. Any suggestion for a free and secure tools for this? I assume adobe’a pro version would only do this.

Yes Adobe software allows it you could also open PDFs in chrome and print to PDF 

Just drag it into a browser window. I noticed it compresses it a bit. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

Yes, I used adobe pro, but I used their free 7 day trial to compress all of my PDF's organize them, etc. I highly recommend doing so as well. The free link is here: 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/ca/en/free-trial-download.html

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Yes Adobe software allows it you could also open PDFs in chrome and print to PDF 

Just drag it into a browser window. I noticed it compresses it a bit. 

thanks that helps!

1 minute ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Yes, I used adobe pro, but I used their free 7 day trial to compress all of my PDF's organize them, etc. I highly recommend doing so as well. The free link is here: 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/ca/en/free-trial-download.html

Great tip!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, aceegreene said:

thanks that helps!

Great tip!

Just make sure you have everything you'll need in order to submit before downloading it. I'd hate for you having to pay because the free trial expired before you received a certain document.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Just make sure you have everything you'll need in order to submit before downloading it. I'd hate for you having to pay because the free trial expired before you received a certain document.

Will do!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Rupi said:

Yayyyyyyyyy I got DQ!!!!!!

Happy for you.

You've been stressing for too long

You're gradually approaching the finish line

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
50 minutes ago, jojotica said:

I know what you mean. we have been at NVC a long time as well. First review took 6 weeks. Second waiting 5 weeks already.

You have been waiting for LONG time...I hope you hear the good news very very soon....

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

Happy for you.

You've been stressing for too long

You're gradually approaching the finish line

Congratulations!

thank you so much Andy

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Congratulations. So happy for you.

thank you☺️

3 minutes ago, Sam17 said:

What is your submission date???

first on 24 august then on 26 august

Hello, 

I need a help. I received a message from NVC. I uploaded driver license for the proof of domicile, but it was rejected. 

She lived in turkey for a year and half. She came back to USA in July. She has a job now and is living her dad. But, she rented a place in Octeber 1st, she has a lease.  

Will Submitting the lease and an employment letter be enough for the proof of domicile?

nvc domicile.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.