dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I don’t understand how some people get DQ only one day later after submitting...there has to be a specific reason, it can’t just be random selection. Maybe those cases are super basic compared to others? I don’t know, just trying to figure it out, which I’m sure I never will. 🤯

i got reviewed in two days ...... my case is CR 1 

those who submitted first time they don't go according to the time they show in there current case review time

38 minutes ago, Rupi said:

those who submitted first time they don't go according to the time they show in there current case review time

My first time was July and got reviewed in September. It cannot be so simple as it's not true.

36 minutes ago, Rupi said:

My husband is also CR 1, I submitted 9/17 and then submitted 3 more document the next day 9/18, so I’m going by that date. But I don’t even know what our current case review time is. I sent an email to NVC on 9/12 to update my address since when they received the petition, uscis didn’t provide them the new address they had. NVC answered my email yesterday. So i thought, nice they are reviewing my documents. But I don’t think so at this point. 😫 Ugh...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

I got good news for all hopefuls out there...

We just got DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED!

First submission Sept 12

Second submission Sept 25

DQ - Today October 9

Thankfully it's already 5 O'clock here.

You know the drill...🤣

To all those who are still waiting, yours will come - sooner or later!

congratulations. 

Timeline
On 10/7/2019 at 5:13 PM, Peter and Kat said:

Anybody else waiting since August? Submitted once on 8/27 and still haven't heard back since then

hello my friend

do you get to  hear something from NVC

29 minutes ago, Rupi said:

hello my friend

do you get to  hear something from NVC

No not yet 😔 I'm tempted to call NVC this week to follow up but I bet they'd tell me the same thing they always do, to wait for the date on the website. Technically we're supposed to be reviewed within the week

Timeline
Just now, Peter and Kat said:

No not yet 😔 I'm tempted to call NVC this week to follow up but I bet they'd tell me the same thing they always do, to wait for the date on the website. Technically we're supposed to be reviewed within the week

yes...there are still three days .... don't worry

25 minutes ago, Rupi said:

yes...there are still three days .... don't worry

Thanks for your concern. 🙂 I really do hope we hear back this week. It's been an agonizing six weeks 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Peter and Kat said:

Good luck getting your interview letter as well! I hope it doesn't take you too long

indian embassy is taking forever. 

people who got Cc in June are getting their interview in November

31 minutes ago, Rupi said:

indian embassy is taking forever. 

people who got Cc in June are getting their interview in November

Woah that's quite a wait. Stay strong 🙏 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I don’t understand how some people get DQ only one day later after submitting...there has to be a specific reason, it can’t just be random selection. Maybe those cases are super basic compared to others? I don’t know, just trying to figure it out, which I’m sure I never will. 🤯

Didn't get mine in one day. I got it in two weeks, which I am still super thankful for considering the date posted in the nvc website.

Only thing I can say is i went through a lot of threads reading what small mistakes set people back and tried to avoid them. But honestly it seems like it's just random, I'm sure a lot of others did everything right too and are taking a longer, nobody really knows it seems. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, GraceJ21 said:

Didn't get mine in one day. I got it in two weeks, which I am still super thankful for considering the date posted in the nvc website.

Only thing I can say is i went through a lot of threads reading what small mistakes set people back and tried to avoid them. But honestly it seems like it's just random, I'm sure a lot of others did everything right too and are taking a longer, nobody really knows it seems. 

There’s definitely a random regard. People submitting before me got reviewed after me, and I’ve seen people get reviewed in a day versus 6+ weeks even with no resubmissions. When I was waiting for my case number, it took ~10 weeks but others got theirs in a week. It’s hard to believe it’s all chronological. I wish it were speedy for everyone. 

Marriage: 2018-12-28 [in Portugal]

I-130 Sent: 2019-02-24

I-130 NOA1: 2019-03-07

I-130 Approved: 2019-05-31

NVC Received: 2019-06-19 

Case/invoice number assigned: 2019-08-27

IV/AOS fees paid: 2019-08-28

NVC docs submitted: 2019-09-21 

DQ at NVC: 2019-10-08

Interview letter received: 2019-10-24

Interview date: 2019-11-06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.