All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Ritaogh said:

Sorry it got denied.

10 minutes ago, Ritaogh said:

PD for I-130 May 6 2019

PD for I-129f July 31 2019

Denial notice for I-129f Sept 10 2019

.....first time posting here. Still waiting for NOA2 for I-130. Keeping fingers crossed.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

That’s good then - think you’d have surprised everyone if it had been approved!!

Did you have an IOE receipt number? You’ve had a fast approval 👍🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

That’s good then - think you’d have surprised everyone if it had been approved!!

Did you have an IOE receipt number? You’ve had a fast approval 👍🏻

No we had LIN not IOE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So, question for the K3.

Did you guys submit everything that they asked for? For example, they want another notarized set of Divorce papers, they want pictures that are not older than 30 days. I did the pictures in Germany, that was like 20€ for a digital pic of me. Now I can't really submit the same picture, cause it's older than 30 days. 

And since we want the K3 to be denied anyways, I wonder if we really need to submit everything right?

What are your expiriences?

04/23/19: got married in Florida

06/03/19: sent I-130

06/06/19: received NOA1

09/26/19: sent K-3

04/17/20: received NOA2

05/21/20: received case number NVC

05/27/20: sent expedite request

05/29/20: expedite request aprroved

05/29/20: case sent to Frankfurt embassy

06/02/20: case arrived in Frankfurt

06/04/20: Interview schedules for...

06/16/20: Interview - Approved!!! :D

1 hour ago, Tin4ik1990 said:

So, question for the K3.

Did you guys submit everything that they asked for? For example, they want another notarized set of Divorce papers, they want pictures that are not older than 30 days. I did the pictures in Germany, that was like 20€ for a digital pic of me. Now I can't really submit the same picture, cause it's older than 30 days. 

And since we want the K3 to be denied anyways, I wonder if we really need to submit everything right?

What are your expiriences?

They just want copies of everything. You should already have a copy of the documents right? 
Download a passport photo app on the phone. It will create a 4x6 with 2x2 photos on there some apps have 4 per sheet or 6 per sheet.. experiment.. make sure you follow guidelines on state dept passport photos. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/photos.html 

Once you have that 4x6 save it, send it to walgreens, cvs, fedex print shop or your favorite local photo print place. My photo cost 33 cents for one print. I sliced it in 2x2 myself with a razor and ruler. If you do it at a fedex print shop.. they will have paper cutters. just make sure the blade cuts.   

Some people even didn't put in their photos in their k3 packet. It's up to you but don't give them an excuse to send it back.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JMPM said:

They just want copies of everything. You should already have a copy of the documents right? 
Download a passport photo app on the phone. It will create a 4x6 with 2x2 photos on there some apps have 4 per sheet or 6 per sheet.. experiment.. make sure you follow guidelines on state dept passport photos. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/photos.html 

Once you have that 4x6 save it, send it to walgreens, cvs, fedex print shop or your favorite local photo print place. My photo cost 33 cents for one print. I sliced it in 2x2 myself with a razor and ruler. If you do it at a fedex print shop.. they will have paper cutters. just make sure the blade cuts.   

Some people even didn't put in their photos in their k3 packet. It's up to you but don't give them an excuse to send it back.

oh, they don't want certified copies? Cause we sent them certified for the I-130 and that was a bunch of money to get them certified. But that would be awesome. And thanks for the passport photo tip!

04/23/19: got married in Florida

06/03/19: sent I-130

06/06/19: received NOA1

09/26/19: sent K-3

04/17/20: received NOA2

05/21/20: received case number NVC

05/27/20: sent expedite request

05/29/20: expedite request aprroved

05/29/20: case sent to Frankfurt embassy

06/02/20: case arrived in Frankfurt

06/04/20: Interview schedules for...

06/16/20: Interview - Approved!!! :D

On 9/9/2019 at 8:35 PM, Swadesfan said:

NOA2 on July 10.

Case was sent to NVC on August 8

Case received August 13

Case number assigned September 9

I don't know why NSC didn't sent it for almost a month after approval.

NOA2 to Case Number...2 months 

I’m exactly 2 days after you I’m waiting for a case number now they received it August 15th 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi VJ family, 

little update , my case is arrived at NVC on 09/10/2019 , so for real now  bye bye Nebraska!! 🙏

☘️🎉Yay!  Finally.  Nebraska you're officially left!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

☘️🎉Yay!  Finally.  Nebraska you're officially left!

Yayyyyyyy!!!! 🍀🎉

finally left Nebraska is such a relief ! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi VJ family, 

little update , my case is arrived at NVC on 09/10/2019 , so for real now  bye bye Nebraska!! 🙏

Congrats, wish you the best all the way!!! can’t wait to be done with Nebraska too. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi VJ family, 

Congratulations! How did you find out? Did you need to call? Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.