Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ty/Ir said:

Had our interview yesterday on the 24th and was approved. Today for ceac it says issued.

did you attend the interview? how was it... that was super quick to already say issued!!! how exciting 

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nephie said:

I called this morning their wasn’t any case number assigned yet🥺. I’ll try again tomorrow but it looks like the ones that was received the 9/23 still hasn’t received any case number as of yet. NVC is playing with us now 

I called today at 12pm and they said case number wasn't available yet and at 2pm email received with case number. Call them again asap.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Nephie said:

I don’t know how to do that. My country is Haiti 

Click your name and go to the profile drop down and then edit profile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
29 minutes ago, TennilleO said:

Click your name and go to the profile drop down and then edit profile.

Thank you I think I did it now 

59 minutes ago, Art25 said:

I called today at 12pm and they said case number wasn't available yet and at 2pm email received with case number. Call them again asap.

I’ll thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ty/Ir said:

Had our interview yesterday on the 24th and was approved. Today for ceac it says issued.

Congrats. It looks like you got your interview very fast

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ty/Ir said:

Congratulations on your approval 🙏🏽

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TennilleO said:

congrats

Thank you.  Not sure what to do now but i guess i need to wait until Oct 1

Timeline
3 minutes ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

Thank you.  Not sure what to do now but i guess i need to wait until Oct 1

I would find your sub forum. I was able to do my DS160 and schedule my interview.

Good luck

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TennilleO said:

I would find your sub forum. I was able to do my DS160 and schedule my interview.

Good luck

Albania doesn’t have many people doing k1 but thank you!!

Timeline
33 minutes ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

Albania doesn’t have many people doing k1 but thank you!!

This is what we did. After getting the case number I looked at the DS160 example to see what info we needed to fill it out. My fiance went and paid the fee at the required bank. we completed the DS160 together so we would have two pair of eyes for mistakes. a

After we got the DS160 confirmation page we created a profile on ustraveldocs (immigrant) and entered the required info and scheduled an interview.  I emailed the embassy for the P3 packet. It took a while before we received it. I was actually able to get my p3 on this website before the embassy emailed me back.  My fiance did his medical and police stuff once we got closer to our interview date. 

I hope this helps more. Im sorry i cant give you more.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

So if im still waiting for our case to leave the NVC and be shipped to the embassy Oct 1st but we have the NVC case number, we can do the DS-160 right now?

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, mogiftney said:

So if im still waiting for our case to leave the NVC and be shipped to the embassy Oct 1st but we have the NVC case number, we can do the DS-160 right now?

Yes most definitely.. also try to schedule an interview appointment. You can also do police clearance and get other required documents 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

Yes most definitely.. also try to schedule an interview appointment. You can also do police clearance and get other required documents 

Should we hold off a bit on the interview if we don’t know how the medical will go over? We need to get a note from her doctor because of her anxiety and such and we don’t wanna miss the interview because the medical needs to be done before it

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.