Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, redfeather said:

Whoohoo...I got my NOA2 today on 5 July 2019.  I did not get any email or text message about my NOA2...it simple showed up in my snail mailbox.

congratulation on your approval

39 minutes ago, redfeather said:

Whoohoo...I got my NOA2 today on 5 July 2019.  I did not get any email or text message about my NOA2...it simple showed up in my snail mailbox.

Congrats  my friend  welcome to the thread.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Read that .pdf file in the very first post, it's bound to give you more relevant information!

I accidentally posted in the noa1 thread first ... no wonder i was lost 🤣😂

15 minutes ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

I accidentally posted in the noa1 thread first ... no wonder i was lost 🤣😂

Yup I saw that, but your cooking now!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Might be overly panic here, but is there anything i could do during the wait for the parcel?

delete all social media accounts? ( in case i ever posted anything negative about USA) 

what documents shall i gather for the interview that was not asked for for I-129? do i need to get most up-to-date document of everything? (birth certificate, translation for all documents, criminal check)

there was delay in our case. my criminal checks were printed last August. do i need to get new ones?

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

Hello all,

we have received NOA2 in the mail yesterday (approval date: July 2). I moved into my parents' house last week and have a new address now. I need the embassy to send packet 3 to that address which is is different from the one on the I129F. Is it enough to send the new address to the embassy? 

Thanks a lot and have a great Sunday!

ROC Timeline:

2023-02-20: Mailed package to Phoenix Lockbox with UPS Ground

2023-02-27: Package was delivered

2023-03-02: Received text that case was received with SRC case #

2023-03-03: Money order was cashed

2023-03-09: Received 48 months extension letter in mail

2023-05-20: Greencard expired

2024-01-03: Still waiting for update on biometrics

Timeline

Just received our online update now that our case was approved. NOA2 is on its way. I certainly hope I landed in the correct thread. 

Now what? Wait for official NOA2 in the mail and follow directions? I am assuming that’s how it goes. How long is the wait until an interview? Does anyone know? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My NOA2 receipt number is the same as my WAC number. Is that correct?

Also, when I put our names in am I putting them in as follows: Last , First Middle?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Kacey8361 said:

Just received our online update now that our case was approved. NOA2 is on its way. I certainly hope I landed in the correct thread. 

Now what? Wait for official NOA2 in the mail and follow directions? I am assuming that’s how it goes. How long is the wait until an interview? Does anyone know? 

You are in the right place read the first post, the .pdf file there will tell you exactly what you need to do!

Citizenship Complete!

2 hours ago, TennilleO said:

My NOA2 receipt number is the same as my WAC number. Is that correct?

Also, when I put our names in am I putting them in as follows: Last , First Middle?

Thanks

Yes that is correct your NOA2 comes from the same place in this case California thus the prefix WAC. The WAC is USCIS assigned case number if you will. Now your next number will be totally different and that will be your NVC case number. Put your names where you lost me there, please clarify what you mean!

Citizenship Complete!

On 7/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, Doll729 said:

approved July 1st.

Congrats to you, be sure to read the first post and the .pdf file for further instructions and tips!

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.