dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Shahzoda said:

Guys im so nervous today. Its been already 3rd day that i cant submit immigrant applocation. When im submitting his all previous adresses he lived( they are like 6-7) and saving or moving to the next page, the page becomes blank and everything starts over. Im nauseated by entering these adresses over and over. Dont u know what to do? I tried different browsers, laptop, ipad, computer and still the same thing!!!

Firefox did it for me. Google Chrome and Edge were AWFUL. One technique, I entered one address, and saved it, then went back into it and added the next address, saved, and so on and so forth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, Potomac said:

Same here. My 3 weeks are up today and there is no federal holiday on thursday

lol the day almost over yall lol you will get an update tomorrow depend on what time you uploaded, that when they normal send the email. if you up loaded that morning then you get the email in the morning.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
49 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

hello @nyokie how are you doing dearie.....

I am good and happy today is almost over so NVC people can get back to work tomorrow.

the next holiday I want to be chilling and waiting for when my interview date arrived, I don't want be sitting here waiting for an interview date.

11 hours ago, Shahzoda said:

Guys im so nervous today. Its been already 3rd day that i cant submit immigrant applocation. When im submitting his all previous adresses he lived( they are like 6-7) and saving or moving to the next page, the page becomes blank and everything starts over. Im nauseated by entering these adresses over and over. Dont u know what to do? I tried different browsers, laptop, ipad, computer and still the same thing!!!

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/701369-ds260-current-and-previous-addresses-problem/?do=findComment&comment=9624787

Not sure if this question is specific to Dominican Republic..

How soon can the fingerprinting be done prior to interview? And how soon prior to the interview can the medical exam be done?

I was reading that the medical exam should be done about 3 weeks prior to the interview. Can the fingerprinting be done the same day so three weeks before as well?

4 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Not sure if this question is specific to Dominican Republic..

How soon can the fingerprinting be done prior to interview? And how soon prior to the interview can the medical exam be done?

I was reading that the medical exam should be done about 3 weeks prior to the interview. Can the fingerprinting be done the same day so three weeks before as well?

I’m from Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 and I’m petitioning my husband and stepchildren. The medicals have to be done at least 1 week before interview. The fingerprints must have to be done 10 days before interview but this appointment you have to schedule yourself through ustraveldocs.com in this page you have to create an account with the visa applicant information. It will ask for a date of birth, full name, passport info, etc. Once you have your interview date and your visa category you have to select your category in that page and it will open the visa fingerprints open dates and times and you will pick one as your convenience. Also, in that page will ask you to select a place you want to pick up your passsport and visa package. Is a place in Santiago, san Cristóbal and many places in Distrito Nacional because is the main city.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

I’m from Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 and I’m petitioning my husband and stepchildren. The medicals have to be done at least 1 week before interview. The fingerprints must have to be done 10 days before interview but this appointment you have to schedule yourself through ustraveldocs.com in this page you have to create an account with the visa applicant information. It will ask for a date of birth, full name, passport info, etc. Once you have your interview date and your visa category you have to select your category in that page and it will open the visa fingerprints open dates and times and you will pick one as your convenience. Also, in that page will ask you to select a place you want to pick up your passsport and visa package. Is a place in Santiago, san Cristóbal and many places in Distrito Nacional because is the main city.

Hopefully, we gonna have most cc' S today. Fingers crossed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Virgy said:

Hopefully, we gonna have most cc' S today. Fingers crossed

HI Virgy! Did you resubmit any doc? What date? Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

HI Virgy! Did you resubmit any doc? What date? Thank you

I did resubmit w2 for 2018 and tax transcript on the 17th of may. 

20 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

You should call them tomorrow to have it escalate it to a supervisor. I did the same thing (called exactly 3 weeks after submitting) and I got CC 2 days later. 

Hi, I am hoping mine will be the same. I just called them and the rep told me that he will be forwarding my case to the supervisor review and it will take max of 6 weeks :(

What is wrong with these guys?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Hi, I am hoping mine will be the same. I just called them and the rep told me that he will be forwarding my case to the supervisor review and it will take max of 6 weeks :(

Yeah they say 6 weeks but it won’t take that long. A few days max!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
20 hours ago, theblooray said:

Firefox did it for me. Google Chrome and Edge were AWFUL. One technique, I entered one address, and saved it, then went back into it and added the next address, saved, and so on and so forth.

Firefox didn't  let me upload anything by Chrome did. I guess it depends on CEAC's mood lol

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Potomac said:

That is just a standard answered, it will be reviewed sooner. Good luck and stay positive!

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Quick update...

Both kid's petitions are now at the Embassy and "Ready".

I got another email from NVC this morning to say there is an update for my wife's petition in CEAC.  I checked and it was yet another "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message but the civil documents are listed as "Incomplete".  They are listing they need the Irish PCC and the local NBI.  Both were previously uploaded and accepted and they are still there.  This is the third "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message she got since May 1.

This time I will ignore the "Incomplete".  Hopefully it will be "In Transit" today.  The kid's petitions switched to "In Transit" last Friday and were listed as "Ready" on Saturday!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.