dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, AnaCarolina said:

Thanks! We got the mail before 23:00 Central Time Zone. I bet you are going to get your case number soon!

lol how in the world do they assign case number at 11pm at night. NVC hours of operation is 9 am ET to 9 pm ET. I am fully convinced that its a automated system that assigns the case numbers. 

39 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

lol how in the world do they assign case number at 11pm at night. NVC hours of operation is 9 am ET to 9 pm ET. I am fully convinced that its a automated system that assigns the case numbers. 

hey, yes it is automated. NVC also received our case April 15 and we're waiting for a case number also.

1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

For me it took exactly a week. If it doesn’t work by tomorrow then you need to call the NVC, that’s what I was told by them if it didn’t work after a week from payment.

Carlos you're awesome! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, DDP&JDP said:

It might be. I hope you get your number soon! Keep us update ;) 

34 minutes ago, nyokie said:

anyone with April 18 scanned date still waiting?

We're  april 15th waiting on a case number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Yaaayyyyyyyyyy God has been good ooo finally oo jux got case complete 

submitted docs on 26th ... no rfe 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Congrats to you!!! Omg!!! What did you resubmit again? 

Edited by Kartinee23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Yes multiple times. They need the other W2. Since our JS files together with husband. Well we did ot submit yet. Also, how do I cancel my attorney? lol if i remove them from our CEAC account, they still know everything about us because theh hve our case number and invoice #

oh wow... have you uploaded now... hopefully they can review in 8 days instead of 3 weeks

9 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

congratulations.....finally.......💃💃

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Congratulations!!! 🍾 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, nyokie said:

anyone with April 18 scanned date still waiting?

Me.....resubmitted on April 18, I have no idea what is taking them so long this time...omg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Congrats!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Yayyyyy 

Ghana embassy as well 

hopefully we will see some June interviews being distributed lol

but seriously 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Congrats to you!!! Omg!!! What did you resubmit again? 

I didn’t get any rfe... my 1st tym submission was on April 26th 

42 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

oh wow... have you uploaded now... hopefully they can review in 8 days instead of 3 weeks

congratulations.....finally.......💃💃

Yes ooooo finally 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Thank uuuu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.