dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AlexDRavn92 said:

I was thinking of getting my medical done right when we get our case number from NVC, since the medical is valid for 6 months.

Is this even possible, or should I wait?

I do have all the documents ready to upload online for the next step.

Online it says that they will send my medical results to the embassy (mine is Stockholm), but at this point they will not have received anything with my case yet, I assume.

So is this even possible?

You should wait. You never know what DELAYS you will have at NVC stage. This is not being negative. It’s the truth that everyone is experiencing here. I think they wont even let you have the medical without the letter from NVC or embassy. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AlexDRavn92 said:

I was thinking of getting my medical done right when we get our case number from NVC, since the medical is valid for 6 months.

Is this even possible, or should I wait?

I do have all the documents ready to upload online for the next step.

Online it says that they will send my medical results to the embassy (mine is Stockholm), but at this point they will not have received anything with my case yet, I assume.

So is this even possible?

Not sure if you are able. For example here in Brazil they required the date of the interview before the doctor schedules the appointment. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

You should wait. You never know what DELAYS you will have at NVC stage. This is not being negative. It’s the truth that everyone is experiencing here. I think they wont even let you have the medical without the letter from NVC or embassy. 

Ah okay.

It's just since i saw that the doctor says to schedule the appointment 11 days before the interview, and at the embassy is says that there is a waiting time for 9 days to get an interview.

Timeline

Hi All! Received our NVC email this morning, hooray! Was able to log in immediately and access the "Fee" tab and complete payments for both the IV Application and and AOS, but the tab to access that is grayed out. Has anybody had this happen? Do we just need to wait? I am anxious to get my documents submitted! 

Marriage:2018-09-28

I-130 Sent :2019-01-08

I-130 NOA1 :2019-01-16

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved :2019-03-28

NVC Received :2019-04-10

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2019-05-06

Pay AOS Bill :2019-05-06

Send IV Package: 2019-09-06

Case Complete at NVC: 2019-12-09

Receive Instruction and Interview Letter: 2020-03-05

Interview: 2020-04-20

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LvnDvX95_tfWtTvsJJM49PDPPvPKal0WG2rgdZHhsz0/edit?usp=sharing

35 minutes ago, AlexDRavn92 said:

Ah okay.

It's just since i saw that the doctor says to schedule the appointment 11 days before the interview, and at the embassy is says that there is a waiting time for 9 days to get an interview.

if you feel that you might not get medical appointment in time, you can schedule your medical appointment after you get your case complete notice (if the clinic allows you to). The 9 days waiting time you mention is probably for non-immigrant visas scheduled by the embassy. No embassy is allowed to give out immigrant visa waiting times, as immigrant visa appointments are normally only scheduled by NVC.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i have a very stupid quesiton: i am filling for my spouse and is i-864 ez the correct form i need to fill. she is the only one immigrating and i am doing it only on my income?

also do i print and sign it?  or can i just fill it and just submit it without sigining it ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, habib1990 said:

i have a very stupid quesiton: i am filling for my spouse and is i-864 ez the correct form i need to fill. she is the only one immigrating and i am doing it only on my income?

also do i print and sign it?  or can i just fill it and just submit it without sigining it ?

Why would you submit something without sign it it that requires a signature? 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

I paid my fees on Wednesday and till today it shows in process....so u can have an idea of what NVC does...

For me it took a full week for payment to process. It was so annoying!

11 minutes ago, habib1990 said:

I think u need to fill out I-864 only ...I am also using my income plus my assets for AOS...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Totally agree! If they are processing April 16th today, how come 2 wks ago, there were CCs that submitted April 16? Lol and May 1? Hmmmn

also, i submitted 17th. They keep forgetting me 😹

have you tried calling

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/4/2019 at 1:30 AM, Mrs Oduro said:

I realized since Monday not much was going on with nvc until today wen a couple of ppl got cc

its like they have taken a break...... one has no clue... what is going on there

Timeline
38 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

have you tried calling

Yep. They just say the same thing. Wait 3 weeks and call back if no update till May 9. 🤡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.