dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

I got all my documents accepted yesterday but no case complete or documentary qualified email. So i called them and they sent it for supervisor review because they were not sure why i didn’t receive any email about cc/rfe/or anything. 

Called them 3 times in last two times. Found out today that the representative said that “it was a human error by our review team, they accepted documents but forgot to send out CC message or RFE message.”

so now supervisor will review it, generally takes 6 weeks to hear back from them. So representative advised me that “its better if i just upload the same document of employment proof which was accepted already. This way I’ll hear back in 2 weeks because someone will review it again and then they’ll send out a message for case complete or rfe as required.  So we will not have to wait for 6 weeks. At least will hear in 2 weeks.” 

This is for those who have all accepted documents but no cc email or message. Hope this helps 

resubmitted the accepted document again 04/18/19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/17/2019 at 6:12 PM, Kamil11 said:

Stay strong girlie. I feel u😭😭 I’ve been through all this like 5 times

and still everything is accepted but under supervisors review

Me too! We have been working with NVC since December. It took them months to remove my mistakes about joint sponsor instead household    member claiming its with supervisor They later requested I864A and even rejected the form again claiming one page wasn’t signed right. NVC really frustrating me and my husband. Anyway we resubmitted April 9th again and waiting for CC! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/17/2019 at 8:23 PM, Nativityy said:

I had been hoping I would be a November 2018 NVC filer, but here I am now one of you guys :)  I finally got my NVC case number 13 months after my PD. Thanks to everyone that writes in this topic I have been reading all of them!

I’m with you. NVC held us down. Our case number was issued November but I submitted everything on Dec 8 that’s how we made a mistake with household memeber and joint sponsor. They took forever to help us delete joint sponsor. We just resubmitted their requested documents hope we get a good news soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/1/2019 at 3:15 AM, hannahjsf said:

I hope they receive it soon!

I know the feeling.. sick of this process already. This really is a true test of how much we love our spouse, because I would not be going through all this ####### or stress for anyone else lol

SAMEEEE 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
48 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Everywhere is quite today

Yep! This is Easter and Passover weekend! It will be quiet for a few more days. At least until Monday! 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I received documentarily qualified email today. It says my case is being documentarily qualified. ☺

I just logged in check on ceac that all of our documents are accepted except two of co sponsor which still shows submitted but not yet approved. Can this be a problem? How did they completed case without approving all of them?

7 minutes ago, Chummu said:

I received documentarily qualified email today. It says my case is being documentarily qualified. ☺

I just logged in check on ceac that all of our documents are accepted except two of co sponsor which still shows submitted but not yet approved. Can this be a problem? How did they completed case without approving all of them?

When did you submit your documents. Congratulations dear. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Chummu said:

It may not have been needed 

Please Help!!!

There were some errors in the birth certificates of my family, that I had submitted to NVC. I got Case Complete from NVC.

Now i received my interview date for May 7th,2019

Can I correct these certificates, and present the new corrected birth certificates at the interview, instead of the ones that I had submitted to NVC

1 hour ago, SuperJ said:

Please Help!!!

There were some errors in the birth certificates of my family, that I had submitted to NVC. I got Case Complete from NVC.

Now i received my interview date for May 7th,2019

Can I correct these certificates, and present the new corrected birth certificates at the interview, instead of the ones that I had submitted to NVC

Yes you can correct it and take both old and new to interview and explain the situation.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.