dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
35 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

@nyokie @Kartinee23 WOHOO! Wait is over just got an email " Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified"  

Thank you Lord!😤

Nice one.

5 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hey maybe the e-mail is on the way. When did you submit everything? Thanks!

Ugh! That’s what they said on the website I think? Like allow them 3 weeks to review. Not sure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

With you on april 1st

5 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

It happened to me, I called them but no good response, I'm just waiting now. Which embassy 

Pakistan, islamabad

3 hours ago, nyokie said:

any news yet?

Called them today

no good response

all the documents are accepted 

dont knw if its cc or what? 

They sent it for supervisor review cuz the dumb representative didnt knw what she was doing.  Then i called again and the other representative was like i dont know why she sent it for review. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, lpag21 said:

@nyokie @Kartinee23 WOHOO! Wait is over just got an email " Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified"  

Thank you Lord!😤

congratulations.......i sincerely cant wait to pass this phase...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got the e-mail guys @nyokie @lpag21! I’m sad and not happy with our lawyer. I wish I really did everything myself! The tax return they uploaded was rejected because of the way they uploaded it! Plus they want me to upload an HK police certificate but I CAN NOT do that because THE HK POLICE WILL NEVER GIVE ME THE CERTIFICATE just receipt! They send the clearance straight to the embassy themselves!!! How can they not know this?! I don’t know. Should we call NVC and explain? 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

Got the e-mail guys @nyokie @lpag21! I’m sad and not happy with our lawyer. I wish I really did everything myself! The tax return they uploaded was rejected because of the way they uploaded it! Plus they want me to upload an HK police certificate but I CAN NOT do that because THE HK POLICE WILL NEVER GIVE ME THE CERTIFICATE just receipt! They send the clearance straight to the embassy themselves!!! How can they not know this?! I don’t know. Should we call NVC and explain? 😭😭😭

Stay strong girlie. I feel u😭😭 I’ve been through all this like 5 times

and still everything is accepted but under supervisors review

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

Stay strong girlie. I feel u😭😭 I’ve been through all this like 5 times

and still everything is accepted but under supervisors review

Idk why they uploaded W2 in the TAX RETURN SECTION?! I thought they know better than us?! I wanna be mad but I wont get anything from it. Brb. I need icecream🤣

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I had been hoping I would be a November 2018 NVC filer, but here I am now one of you guys :)  I finally got my NVC case number 13 months after my PD. Thanks to everyone that writes in this topic I have been reading all of them!

4 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Oh, I also uploaded the receipt from HK Police only and added a comment saying the PC will be mailed to the consulate directly from HK Police. Your RFE made me worried. 🙄

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, flowing said:

Oh, I also uploaded the receipt from HK Police only and added a comment saying the PC will be mailed to the consulate directly from HK Police. Your RFE made me worried. 🙄

Please write an explanation. Longer if possible. The attorney did NOT write a good explanation there for us! I sent exchange of e-mails from HK police but i bet theu did not even bother reading that because of the EMPTY explanation from the employer. I will do it on my own now.  

46 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Please write an explanation. Longer if possible. The attorney did NOT write a good explanation there for us! I sent exchange of e-mails from HK police but i bet theu did not even bother reading that because of the EMPTY explanation from the employer. I will do it on my own now.  

I've just checked CEAC again and found there is no way to edit the comment. I also wrote the receipt was uploaded to prove the application of the PC. Hope that would be okay and pray for no RFE for this.

It's so frustrated that the staff who reviewed your documents does not know about this. You should call them to explain ASAP...

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, flowing said:

I've just checked CEAC again and found there is no way to edit the comment. I also wrote the receipt was uploaded to prove the application of the PC. Hope that would be okay and pray for no RFE for this.

It's so frustrated that the staff who reviewed your documents does not know about this. You should call them to explain ASAP...

I wish I did it myself for reals. I did my own visa application for Canada, my US tourist visa without a problem. I go through everything multiple times before submitting it. The problem with the sponsor part is, I couldnt review when the atty uploaded coz it wont let you open the document again unlike civil documents! Idk why she uploaded a W2 when clearly it was asking for TAX RETURN. 🙄

You should be fine. Good luck to you. This HK thing is a pain in the.... as well! They gave a tracking number that only works for HK and wont give any more information about the airmail activity after it is out of HK ground! ☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, lpag21 said:

Thank you Lord!😤

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this, it’s best to call and explain everything to them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.