dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
14 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

Sorry to hear about your BC issues. hopefully there will be no more issues and CC soon bro.

Am a sis not bro thank you!

3 hours ago, nyokie said:

We got an email after 9am and have to send in birth certificate because it was hard to read. So they rejected it. And I see they didn’t look at 2 things that was submitted. 

This people are crazy, supervisor later called my husband and said even though everything was accepted that is blurry that we should upload a new one, after days they accepted all the documents. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Me too......Another guy from Ghana said that his lawyer mailed the documents to NVC instead of CEAC....They kept waiting and was wondering what was going on with the case. The wife called NVC and found out....smh!

That's ridiculous man.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Idk why they uploaded W2 in the TAX RETURN SECTION?! I thought they know better than us?! I wanna be mad but I wont get anything from it. Brb. I need icecream🤣

cyber hugs... am sorry you have to go through this. i think you should call and explain.... but be calm and just plead ,, hopefully you get someone nice on the phone.

Timeline
3 hours ago, nyokie said:

We got an email after 9am and have to send in birth certificate because it was hard to read. So they rejected it. And I see they didn’t look at 2 things that was submitted. 

oh wow... sad news, hang in there

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

I am really mad! It wasn’t their (NVC) fault actually. It was our lawyer’s fault or her assistant whoever uploaded that W2 where they are asking for TAX RETURN?! Like... why did we even pay them just to delay us? Because for sure if i did it myself I WILL NOT UPLOAD SOMETHING ON A SECTION WHERE IT IS NOT BEING ASKED. Makes me wonder if they are even real lawyers. IMMIGRATION LAWYERS? Even the note she wrote for the HONGKONG POLICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE because her note doesn’t make any sense! These lawyers are all for $$$$. So incompetent! 

I wish i found VJ earlier. ☹️

have you had your ice cream, you really need it now.... we just need to calm down... and lets fix this. if i were you, i would call the NVC, find out i fthey can delete all documents and you can upload yourself afresh. else they will review and then might reject again.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

😂😂 I think dey felt my anger der 

I jux got the mail for my case number💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

finally.....yippeee

Timeline

I submitted  my documents on the 10th of April. I just got notification RFE... i have uploaded again and submitted. i hope they review again in 8 or less days..... my AOS was rejected but in the email they requested for more documents.. is that normal.. just reject a document for the sake of it just because you want more documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

I submitted  my documents on the 10th of April. I just got notification RFE... i have uploaded again and submitted. i hope they review again in 8 or less days..... my AOS was rejected but in the email they requested for more documents.. is that normal.. just reject a document for the sake of it just because you want more documents.

no....they only suppose to reject what they want you to send again..if everything else is correct it should be accepted...what the heck are they doing over there at NVC?..What else are they asking for?

Timeline
Just now, Mrsamoah2019 said:

no....they only suppose to reject what they want you to send again..if everything else is correct it should be accepted...what the heck are they doing over there at NVC?..What else are they asking for?

they wanted me to scan my divorce certificate for my previous marriage. i thought we submitted all these to USCIS why are we submitting 3 times.... first NVC, next embassy.... oh well....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

Lucky you did’t wait for over two wks like us to be informed. Submitted april 1 and april 17 afternoon when I got the email. ☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

they wanted me to scan my divorce certificate for my previous marriage. i thought we submitted all these to USCIS why are we submitting 3 times.... first NVC, next embassy.... oh well....

yes you need the divorce paper...I got a rfe for that too...I didnt know i needed it at NVC.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

Lucky you did’t wait for over two wks like us to be informed. Submitted april 1 and april 17 afternoon when I got the email. ☹️

it is still well... have you called NVC... you need them to rejected all documents asap.. so you can upload yourself... that way we get to move faster.... we will all pass through soon... cyber hugs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.