dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mrsamoah2019 said:

yes you need the divorce paper...I got a rfe for that too...I didnt know i needed it at NVC.

oh wow, so how long after submitting again did they approve all your documents. they have accepted all.. except the AOS... NOW I REUPLOADED and added the certificate... or are we all still waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

oh wow, so how long after submitting again did they approve all your documents. they have accepted all.. except the AOS... NOW I REUPLOADED and added the certificate... or are we all still waiting

The first time it was 2 days shy of 2 weeks..the second time it took 10 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

The first time it was 2 days shy of 2 weeks..the second time it took 10 days

oh wow... let me hope.. I hear from them soon. thank you for the feeback.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If this was already asked I apologize in advance. We’ve completed the application, uploaded the financial doc and affidavit of support. I was was reading and it said for us we would have to mail the civil document which we did. But when I check on the website it gives a option for us to upload the civil documents. Am I suppose to do both or just mail them? I don’t want to mess anything up by doing the wrong thing. Please help thanks in advance 😁

Timeline
19 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

If this was already asked I apologize in advance. We’ve completed the application, uploaded the financial doc and affidavit of support. I was was reading and it said for us we would have to mail the civil document which we did. But when I check on the website it gives a option for us to upload the civil documents. Am I suppose to do both or just mail them? I don’t want to mess anything up by doing the wrong thing. Please help thanks in advance 😁

If the country your spouse is in is using the electronic processing system then please only take action using that . When you check status on application and it says submit request documents by mail please disregard that per NVC rep request . Only provide documents by mail if after your documents have been uploaded and it rare event ask to send postal mail 

Hello all.

Just got a status update at 12pm for a Case Complete.

March 8th - Docs Submitted

March 20th - RFE (Blurry Birth Certificate) (Uploaded same day)

April 3rd - Forgot to actually click the submit button!!! (only had uploaded the doc.) so April 3rd I submitted the certificate :(

April 18th - Case Complete!!

Timeline
21 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

If the country your spouse is in is using the electronic processing system then please only take action using that . When you check status on application and it says submit request documents by mail please disregard that per NVC rep request . Only provide documents by mail if after your documents have been uploaded and it rare event ask to send postal mail 

What will happen if I already submitted the docs by mail?? Can I go ahead and just upload them now? I was following that travel website and based on the country my husband is in it didn’t fall under the email way. I’m so cusfused. I’m gonna upload them I guess

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

What will happen if I already submitted the docs by mail?? Can I go ahead and just upload them now? I was following that travel website and based on the country my husband is in it didn’t fall under the email way. I’m so cusfused. I’m gonna upload them I guess

This happened to another person I know his lawyer mailed the docs and nvc told them to upload them..u should be able to get into ceac most embassies aren't accepting mail anymore

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

This happened to another person I know his lawyer mailed the docs and nvc told them to upload them..u should be able to get into ceac most embassies aren't accepting mail anymore

Ok thanks I just uploaded them to ceac hopefully everything goes well. Thanks a lot ❤️

Timeline
3 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

Ok thanks I just uploaded them to ceac hopefully everything goes well. Thanks a lot ❤️

If you log in and see any option to upload then I would suggest to do that also called NVC to clarify if you’re able to 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Just stopping by to say hi and congratulations to everyone who got their case number and CC.😁. Sorry for the ones who still waiting for their case number and CC but we are getting closer soon this will be over and we will be with our love ones. Continue to encourage each other’s.

i am on vacation until March 26.

1. so far the one NVC rejected is my husband birth certificate because it was difficult for them to read.

2. We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. 

They should have said that when they sent the RFE  the second time. They play too much.

3. Send my husband 2017 and 2018 tax transcript. He didn’t make enough in 2017 and  2018 is tax transcript is not ready.

will have to finger something out.

i will try to keep up with you all. Am on vacation so I will not come on here much.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
30 minutes ago, nyokie said:

Just stopping by to say hi and congratulations to everyone who got their case number and CC.😁. Sorry for the ones who still waiting for their case number and CC but we are getting closer soon this will be over and we will be with our love ones. Continue to encourage each other’s.

i am on vacation until March 26.

1. so far the one NVC rejected is my husband birth certificate because it was difficult for them to read.

2. We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. 

They should have said that when they sent the RFE  the second time. They play too much.

3. Send my husband 2017 and 2018 tax transcript. He didn’t make enough in 2017 and  2018 is tax transcript is not ready.

will have to finger something out.

i will try to keep up with you all. Am on vacation so I will not come on here much.

I mean April 26 not March 26 lol am so tired. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.