Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
3 minutes ago, d99gr81 said:

I am trying to stay positive... I go back to see my fiancé this Friday so after seeing so many with the same date as mine or even after mine getting approved I was really hoping to get it approved before I go see her... so we can do the things needed next for the embassy visit together. 

I completely understand your feelings.  I just returned from China earlier this week and I was also hoping to be able to have something to celebrate.  We also have many things to plan since the embassy is quite far from where she lives and I plan to go back and travel with her to Guangzhou for the interview.  It will require planning, patience, and money, and obviously the sooner we know something, the easier it will be to plan.  When we chose to pursue a relationship together, I had no idea now difficult this would be from an emotional standpoint but I feel like everything will work out with enough time and patience.  Good luck and hope we all see some positive results soon.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

@nosleep I feel your pain.

Keep the faith and hang in there.  When it comes to things like this, something positive usually happens when you least expect it. 

Use this time to make sure all of your ducks are in a row, and of course bond with your fiancée, because something ALWAYS comes up.

Eg.  I finally finished by 2018 taxes yesterday.  Three hours later, while I was on a WhatsApp call with my fiancée telling her about CEAC and how to complete the D-160, and her computer crapped out on her.  :girlwerewolf2xn:

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, d99gr81 said:
  • Is anyone else that was accepted march 15th or before still waiting?

Still waiting here too, NOA1 March 11th. Hoping to hear soon, getting antsy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know I'm updating this a little later than I should've, but Ladies and Gentlemen I did get my NOA2!!!!!! 

I didn't receive an email,  a text or no notification that I was approved until I checked the old website and until I got the official notice by mail. The "old website" says my case has been approved, but the "new website" is still showing "case received". On the "old website", the date of approval is June 17, but the official notice that I got in the mail says June 14. 

File Received by USCIS: 03/26/2019

NOA1: 04/16/2019

NOA2: 06/14/2019

Hang in there everybody! I am praying for all of you to get your NOA2s quickly!!!🙏

Edited by Raheel Sohani

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
2 hours ago, RaheelS said:

I know I'm updating this a little later than I should've, but Ladies and Gentlemen I did get my NOA2!!!!!! 

I didn't receive an email,  a text or no notification that I was approved until I checked the old website and until I got the official notice by mail. The "old website" says my case has been approved, but the "new website" is still showing "case received". On the "old website", the date of approval is June 17, but the official notice that I got in the mail says June 14. 

File Received by USCIS: 03/26/2019

NOA1: 04/16/2019

NOA2: 06/14/2019

Hang in there everybody! I am praying for all of you to get your NOA2s quickly!!!🙏

Oh my god that's insane... 

It took you 2 months to get your NOA2?

And yet we will still don't know why the sudden speedup in comparison to last year, I still wonder why... 🤔 (I'm grateful nevertheless!)

If so, that's crazy! 

Congratulations :)

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ben&Liz said:

Alright everyone! This is the week! I am hoping for all of us March filers to get notification this week of our approval :) 

NOA 1 March 15th 

Here we go!

Indeed I am very hopeful this week. And I generally try not to be too hopeful on a given week. If my NOA1 date according to the old website was correct, that said March 20th. The new website states it's March 25. So I'm either running behind a bit on the average processing times or this week I'll be rather lucky. It's been hard to stay positive and I know some of you have been waiting longer than I. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Was so excited to hopefully get our approval this week - checked the new website and it said nothing other than they received our i-129f. Checked the old website and got a notice that an RFE was mailed out today. So disappointing....we are all waiting so long to hear of the best possible outcomes....but gotta stay positive and at least our case was touched. Good luck to everyone still waiting for approvals! Aloha!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Got my NOA 1 still waiting on NOA 2 filed on March 11th, the processing center received it in March 18th. I'm surprised to hear some of you March filers got your NOA2 already... for those of you that did what country was it for? I wonder if it's easier processing those countries than others?

Timeline

I'm confused about the old and new website... which site is the old one and which one is the new one? Is the new one the same one where you can sign up for email and text notifications? Can someone please post the links?

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

Got my NOA 1 still waiting on NOA 2 filed on March 11th, the processing center received it in March 18th. I'm surprised to hear some of you March filers got your NOA2 already... for those of you that did what country was it for? I wonder if it's easier processing those countries than others?

It's a tad bit country dependent, but cases are mainly adjudicated in an individual basis. Basically, this stage is all about mainly background checks, just give it time. It's hard not to feel like everyone is already ahead of you in "the race" but really, this is no race, it's just a matter of extreme patience.  Best of luck :thumbs:

24 minutes ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

I'm confused about the old and new website... which site is the old one and which one is the new one? Is the new one the same one where you can sign up for email and text notifications? Can someone please post the links?

You would do well in revising previous posts and threads which have already posted this time countless of times: 

Old site (also the data source for all 'USCIS case tracker'
apps): https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

New : https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ (you have to create an account and add your
case # to it)

@Greenbaum usually organizes posts or threads which contain a ton of information. 

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Timeline

We are all waitIng on pins and needles because our predicted dates are passing.  I think I may know why. On that uscis tracker app, It shows that no cases were processed as received from 3/22 until 3/27. 

So there are about 108 cases received on March 27. Most are I-129f with a handful of I-130s.  This app looks at received date Vs noa1 dates. 

When I select the graph of the 129fs as of 5 pm today:  roughly 32 approved, 6-7 RFEs and about 68 remaining to be processed.   

Hang tight!

Timeline
14 hours ago, oflyingbunnyo said:

It's a tad bit country dependent, but cases are mainly adjudicated in an individual basis. Basically, this stage is all about mainly background checks, just give it time. It's hard not to feel like everyone is already ahead of you in "the race" but really, this is no race, it's just a matter of extreme patience.  Best of luck :thumbs:

You would do well in revising previous posts and threads which have already posted this time countless of times: 

New : https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ (you have to create an account and add your
case # to it)

@Greenbaum usually organizes posts or threads which contain a ton of information. 

Sorry to ask tho it has been posted many times. All of this is new for me and it was hard to navigate all the threads through my phone. Thank you for reposting and thanks for the advice. I figured it was a little biased with countries. I assume Canada and Mexico will process quickly since they are right next door and UK since they are alleys just my 2 cents... trying to be patient and leaving it in God's hands.

Timeline
15 hours ago, oflyingbunnyo said:

case # to it)

Sorry to ask tho it has been posted many times. All of this is new for me and it was hard to navigate all the threads through my phone. Thank you for reposting and thanks for the advice. I figured it was a little biased with countries. I assume Canada and Mexico will process quickly since they are right next door and UK since they are alleys just my 2 cents... trying to be patient and leaving it in God's hands.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.