dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nipun said:

Hi all. My I-130 got approved on Jan 30, 2019. Got an email today(feb 25, 2019) that NVC has received my petition but it hasn't been updated on the website yet. Can I know how many days it will take to receive the NVC case and invoice number?

6+ weeks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Brar said:

I need ur suggestions

I uploaded AOS, DS260 and Civil Documents on Feb 09 and get response on Feb 25. They rejected Police Certificate bcoz it was 6 months and 5 days older. In India its valid for 6 months only. Now it takes few days to issue new one. 

Is it possible to mention in comment today that "I'll bring recent issued orignal PC at interview" rather that submitting new one many days later.

I think they will need the police certificate before the case can be complete and before they can issue you an interview date. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

HI ALL, 

Do I have to add household member of my Joint Sponsor, if He has filed tax returns Jointly ? 

Important is his spouse is not working. they just files their tax returns jointly.  

Can someone please help me with this ASAP ???

Thank you. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Dee93 said:

the same thing happened to me with my household member. i called 2x today. The first time I got someone really rude who told me to just put in an inquiry form on the website, and I was like ok but I know it can take a while for the inquiry to be answered and I asked her is there any other way--she obviously said no. I submitted the inquiry form, but I was stressed so I called back 2 hours later. This time the lady was so nice ( i could tell as soon as she answered). I explained the situation and she said to let her look into it, she took a look and said she'll reach out to the supervisor and see why I still couldn't upload my documents, and I just checked and I can now submit them. 

Moral of the story: call them!! because there is no other way.

THANK YOU Dee93 for your response. 

Luckily I checked my account and I can submit the documents. 

Great Relief. 

Cheers !  Good Luck !

Timeline
9 hours ago, Dee93 said:

the same thing happened to me with my household member. i called 2x today. The first time I got someone really rude who told me to just put in an inquiry form on the website, and I was like ok but I know it can take a while for the inquiry to be answered and I asked her is there any other way--she obviously said no. I submitted the inquiry form, but I was stressed so I called back 2 hours later. This time the lady was so nice ( i could tell as soon as she answered). I explained the situation and she said to let her look into it, she took a look and said she'll reach out to the supervisor and see why I still couldn't upload my documents, and I just checked and I can now submit them. 

Moral of the story: call them!! because there is no other way.

My Friend, 

Can you guide me please ?

Does house holder(spouse) of my joint sponsor has to fill I864A if they file their tax return jointly ?

She has NO INCOME. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Coker41118 said:

Rasha167 

nope can’t login yet, I wonder why they do that to everyone?

I actually do not know what’s happening to the system😕

I recieved my case number Thursday 4:30pm and still can't login to the system yet, it’s almost 6 days and still no luck🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Hope they fix this problem soon so we can pay and start submitting documents🙏🏻

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, M@K12 said:

HI ALL, 

Do I have to add household member of my Joint Sponsor, if He has filed tax returns Jointly ? 

Important is his spouse is not working. they just files their tax returns jointly.  

Can someone please help me with this ASAP ???

Thank you. 

Is your joint sponsor a household member? 

12 hours ago, kateree11 said:

Anyone who has submitted documents 2/13, has gotten reviewed already ? 

We resubmitted on the 13th after submitting on the 3rd first. It is confusing how they gave us an RFE in a week but it has taken them 2 weeks so far to review. 

7 hours ago, Nipun said:

Hi all. My I-130 got approved on Jan 30, 2019. Got an email today(feb 25, 2019) that NVC has received my petition but it hasn't been updated on the website yet. Can I know how many days it will take to receive the NVC case and invoice number?

7 weeks probably

40 minutes ago, Cammy0505 said:

We resubmitted on the 13th after submitting on the 3rd first. It is confusing how they gave us an RFE in a week but it has taken them 2 weeks so far to review. 

mine was re-submittd in 12th, still waiting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.