dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Apple Bee said:

Did anyone who's already completed the DS-260 electronically sign the last page for their spouse? I told my husband he should log in from Morocco and do it because I don't know if they can tell by IP address or whatever where it was signed and then he gets in trouble for having me do it for him. Sorry for the constant questions, this is so annoying!

24 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Sorry no response from anyone. So I will answer. You can complete it for him. I will complete it for my husband as well. I read it on their website that we can.

Hi,

We completed the DS-260 last night, and I submitted for my wife as well, though she reviewed / edited it before I made the final submission. We submitted the I-864 and DS-260 at the same time.

This link also speaks of it being ok that the petitioner can submit on behalf of the applicant : https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php?title=NVC_Process (Step 2 - Submit DS-261)

Edited by sj0509
  • I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVCJan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted: Feb 22nd, 2019 
  • NVC Case Complete : March 8th, 2019
  • InterviewMay 31st, 2019 - Approved

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

How to upload Joint Sponsor's documents ? how long it will take N/A to change in to START NOW ?

I have recently added Joint sponsor to my case.  I received message that request of adding Joint sponsor has been approved.

However, I can not upload financial documents of Him and Also I can not add his household member as He filed tax return jointly.

Is there something I have done wrong ?

How long it will take to change the status to START NOW.

Can I add joint sponsors documents in my petitioner's additional documents ??

What should I do ? Any Guidance? Thank you in advance.

AOS Query.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
34 minutes ago, krazyprocess said:

Finally got my case number but also can't login! Argh...hopefully will be fixed tomorrow...

When did you get your case number?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, krazyprocess said:

Finally got my case number but also can't login! Argh...hopefully will be fixed tomorrow...

I pray we can login tomorrow 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽! This is just ridiculous.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

Has anyone ever received their case number before the 6-8 weeks time frame?  

6weeks 3 days without expedite is the earliest I’ve seen. It is taking around 7 weeks to get a case number now for CR1.

Edited by SM&RM

26 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

6weeks 3 days without expedite is the earliest I’ve seen. It is taking around 7 weeks to get a case number now for CR1.

omg,  That seems so far away.  I know that you guys have completed everything already.  I am feeling just a little bit overwhelmed.  I have already cut my nails and began biting them.  Does that mean getting it into the system, or actually knowing what the number is?  

Timeline
45 minutes ago, AMCEH said:

For the passport photos how many do we need to submit and does the petitioner and the beneficiary need to upload them? 

You can submit 2-4, but they are not needed. You can write a note that you will provide them at the interview. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Our Journey2019 said:

omg,  That seems so far away.  I know that you guys have completed everything already.  I am feeling just a little bit overwhelmed.  I have already cut my nails and began biting them.  Does that mean getting it into the system, or actually knowing what the number is?  

You are suppose to be able to login the same day you get your case number to make payments, but the system as not been allowing people to sign in after they receive their case numbers lately. Hopefully this will be fixed this week. 

31 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

You are suppose to be able to login the same day you get your case number to make payments, but the system as not been allowing people to sign in after they receive their case numbers lately. Hopefully this will be fixed this week. 

Thank you very much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.