dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, nicedamsel said:

I submitted his W2 and TAX return I got a RFe to submit his tax transcripts, which I have uploaded but yet to submit,  I added his licence of being self employed I don't know if it is necessary 

I submitted, tax account transcripts, record of account transcripts and tax return transcripts along with the W2's. maybe including all that will help. I would include the licence as well if I were you, You never know what the person reviewing your case is thinking. best to give them all they could possibly ever need.

3 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

I submitted, tax account transcripts, record of account transcripts and tax return transcripts along with the W2's. maybe including all that will help. I would include the licence as well if I were you, You never know what the person reviewing your case is thinking. best to give them all they could possibly ever need.

I just submitted it now. Pray for me just hoping for a case close

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

I just submitted it now. Pray for me just hoping for a case close

Goodluck, hopefully you get a CC soonest. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
9 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Anyone who has submitted documents 2/13, has gotten reviewed already ? 

I submitted 15/02. Also waiting. Please let me know if you get a response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/24/2019 at 4:54 AM, M@K12 said:

How to upload Joint Sponsor's documents ? how long it will take N/A to change in to START NOW ?

I have recently added Joint sponsor to my case.  I received message that request of adding Joint sponsor has been approved.

However, I can not upload financial documents of Him and Also I can not add his household member as He filed tax return jointly.

Is there something I have done wrong ?

How long it will take to change the status to START NOW.

Can I add joint sponsors documents in my petitioner's additional documents ??

What should I do ? Any Guidance? Thank you in advance.

AOS Query.jpg

the same thing happened to me with my household member. i called 2x today. The first time I got someone really rude who told me to just put in an inquiry form on the website, and I was like ok but I know it can take a while for the inquiry to be answered and I asked her is there any other way--she obviously said no. I submitted the inquiry form, but I was stressed so I called back 2 hours later. This time the lady was so nice ( i could tell as soon as she answered). I explained the situation and she said to let her look into it, she took a look and said she'll reach out to the supervisor and see why I still couldn't upload my documents, and I just checked and I can now submit them. 

Moral of the story: call them!! because there is no other way.

45 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Anyone who has submitted documents 2/13, has gotten reviewed already ? 

Hopefully by tomorrow you should hear something,I’m 02/15 so we are close....hope for CC🙏🏽

23 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

You think so? Have u seen CC for 2/12 already ? I was thinking 2/12 they would review tommorow? 

Today no one said anything and from my previous reviews it usually took 12 days both times

I need ur suggestions

I uploaded AOS, DS260 and Civil Documents on Feb 09 and get response on Feb 25. They rejected Police Certificate bcoz it was 6 months and 5 days older. In India its valid for 6 months only. Now it takes few days to issue new one. 

Is it possible to mention in comment today that "I'll bring recent issued orignal PC at interview" rather that submitting new one many days later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.