453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 2/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Kuneesa said:

USC filing for her husband. We are going the DCF router as we both live here in India. 

We filed our I-130 in person at USCIS office in Delhi along with a Demand Draft for $535 (converted to INR) application fee. We were given the receipt for that on the spot so I believe that was our NOA-1(?). No case number received. 

We were told to wait 4-6 weeks before we hear anything from either USCIS office in Delhi or directly from Mumbai consulate (as all IV visas are now been processed only at Mumbai consulate) 

I-130 Filed: Jan 8

Payment processed: Jan 8

Fingers crossed and good luck to all filers! 

***UPDATE***

Got the case number from Bombay consulate today and scheduled the visa appointment. 

Pkt IV/Case number: March 6
OFC/VAC appointment: March 12

Visa interview : April 8

Keeping our fingers crossed for the interview now. Good luck to all the filers :) :) :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, Scaret_e said:

Good evening everyone!

I have file for a CR-1 and delivered on January 24, 2019 in Chicago.  It’s a long journey ahead I hope everything works out fine 🙏🏽  It’s really difficult to be far away from your love ones. 

hello I filed January 25, 2019 Chicago got my noa1 January 29, 2019 Potomac service center. I see you are in Jersey That's my home town. It's really going to be a long journey that's why I feel I will visit my husband and daughters in June and then again in Nov for our 1 yr wedding anniversary I can stay sane lol. Good Luck to us all

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, Justus Forever said:

hello I filed January 25, 2019 Chicago got my noa1 January 29, 2019 Potomac service center. I see you are in Jersey That's my home town. It's really going to be a long journey that's why I feel I will visit my husband and daughters in June and then again in Nov for our 1 yr wedding anniversary I can stay sane lol. Good Luck to us all

You got Potomac. I'm confident that you'll be done by June. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

On 2/5/2019 at 8:14 PM, JMPM said:

I know it won't help much. I did message my Congress person into looking to the balance issues at uscis while there's a large gap between the centers. Asking if each service center dedicate the same number of personal  to the same type of forms based on intake. I mean if I work at LIN and I got twenty different forms landing on my desk. What's going to go faster off my desk is easy cases to keep my level of business up as an individual worker. 

Hi. We just sent our papers yesterday, still waiting for NOA1. SO Nebraska Center takes longer than the others? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
On 3/2/2019 at 4:29 AM, JJED2010 said:

Married 13th Janauary 2018.

Filed Date 28th December 2018

NOA1 Date 3rd January, 2019

Service Center POTOMAC

I see someone from January just got approved last week please keep us updated 

3 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

Has anyone from January 2019 filers received any updates for their I-130 yet?

I get an email from uscis every two weeks telling me they are still reviewing, that there is no update since 01/15. That's it. Nebraska SC, receipt date 01/14.

16 hours ago, Sarah G said:

I get an email from uscis every two weeks telling me they are still reviewing, that there is no update since 01/15. That's it. Nebraska SC, receipt date 01/14.

I signed up for updates, but never received anything. LOL

6 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

I signed up for updates, but never received anything. LOL

I think I get them as a result of setting up an online account. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 3/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, Aziz 33 said:

I see someone from January just got approved last week please keep us updated 

Check my case Status this morning and it said I was mailed an RFE on April 1. Waiting patiently to see what iy is

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
37 minutes ago, JJED2010 said:

Check my case Status this morning and it said I was mailed an RFE on April 1. Waiting patiently to see what iy is

Just checked online it's a request for  evidence 

Good luck 

Edited by Aziz 33

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.