dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2019

612 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

One more question...do my husband need to complete the DS 260 or can he give me the answers and i complete it myself or does he need to complete it from his end?

You can complete it for him. I have a paper version that my husband and I will complete together on my trip in February, then electronically submit it when it’s available. 

https://www.shusterman.com/pdf/DS-260.pdf

Edited by SM&RM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got the Case Complete email today!

Submitted to NVC: Jan 6, 2019

Reuploaded a sideways W-2: Jan 16, 2019

Case complete: Jan 30, 2019

CR1 via Montreal Consulate

Chicago Dropbox

USCIS Texas Service Center

NOA1: 4/13/2018

NOA2: 10/19/2018

NVC Received: 11/5/2018

NVC Case # Created: 12/20/2018

AOS & IV packages submitted via CEAC: 1/6/2019

Rejected document resubmitted: 1/16/2019

NVC Case Complete: 1/30/2019

Interview (Montreal): 3/22/2019 (Approved)

Passport returned: 3/27/2019

POE (Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls): 3/28/2019

Green Card Received: 4/13/2019

35 minutes ago, Ashhh said:

Congrats! We submitted our documents on Jan3rd and resubmitted a W-2 on Jan 15th - and our case still isn't complete. We are also at the Texas Service Center. Should I be concerned? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

Congrats! We submitted our documents on Jan3rd and resubmitted a W-2 on Jan 15th - and our case still isn't complete. We are also at the Texas Service Center. Should I be concerned? 

I would give it a few more days before you start to worry. I was seeing people get their resubmitted documents approved within just a few days and getting really freaked out, but you're only a day behind us so hopefully your turn will be tomorrow!

CR1 via Montreal Consulate

Chicago Dropbox

USCIS Texas Service Center

NOA1: 4/13/2018

NOA2: 10/19/2018

NVC Received: 11/5/2018

NVC Case # Created: 12/20/2018

AOS & IV packages submitted via CEAC: 1/6/2019

Rejected document resubmitted: 1/16/2019

NVC Case Complete: 1/30/2019

Interview (Montreal): 3/22/2019 (Approved)

Passport returned: 3/27/2019

POE (Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls): 3/28/2019

Green Card Received: 4/13/2019

3 minutes ago, Ashhh said:

I would give it a few more days before you start to worry. I was seeing people get their resubmitted documents approved within just a few days and getting really freaked out, but you're only a day behind us so hopefully your turn will be tomorrow!

Thanks! Here's hoping it's tomorrow or before end of week. I'll keep everyone posted :)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, kateree11 said:

I have a question for those who’s case is already completed and all documents accepted. 

I uploaded my husbands passport biographic page But, 

Do I (petitioner) also have to upload biographic passport page too ? 

No, just your husbands.

Timeline
6 hours ago, kateree11 said:

Are translations requiered to upload(Spanish to English) ? Even tough the documents are in the native language of the Embassy we are going to be interviewed at ? 

Yes, you have to upload the original and the translated copy. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, josie125 said:

No, just your husbands.

You will have to look for your Embassy specific information on this, becausee NVC does not require that I show domicile in the U.S., but the Jamaican Emabassy does and I will have to provide my birth certificate or the bigraphical page of my passport. Maybe at the interview and not with NVC though for me. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Ashhh said:

Congratulations!!!! How did they want your W2 uploaded, where the words are Horizontal and the paper is vertical? Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Congratulations!!!! How did they want your W2 uploaded, where the words are Horizontal and the paper is vertical? Thank you. 

Congrats!!...what do u mean by sideload?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.